Livestream Schedule: November 30 - December 4

Message added by Digressive,

The Braton Vandal Receiver Twitch Drop is being re-run next week on Tuesday 8th December due to Twitch experiencing a site-wide outage.

On 2020-11-27 at 10:35 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Braton Vandal Barrel
  • Tuesday: Braton Vandal Receiver
  • Wednesday: Braton Vandal Stock
  • Thursday: Braton Vandal Blueprint

Nice! and for the first week of the next year, I suggest the [Lato Vandal] :D (maybe even a gift for delaying stuff... idk)

19 часов назад, AntawnMary сказал:

That's why I don't give money to this game and always throw discounts away, even the -75%. DE always finds a way to reverse all the investment needed to farm stuff. Some early players were pissed off when DE added this weapon with the lato vandal into the game. And that's why I absolutely don't trust [DE]Rebecca when she repeated that Excal prime will never be a frame for everyone one day.

DE's behavior throught the years make me think you can't keep your word, and one day (maybe in 5-10 years) unfortunately I will be able to farm or receive as a gift Excal, Skana and Lato prime : /

В 28.11.2020 в 10:28, Totterson сказал:

Thanks to everyone at Digital Extremes for continuing to find all new ways to invalidate hours of investment into your game. It's truly a marvel to see what you come up with that either nukes the market or digs at scabs to burst open wounds. Entertainment at its finest.

В 27.11.2020 в 22:43, --Q--FSK41 сказал:

Can u stop giving away items available ingame by trade atleast? things like cosmetics are fine and dandy but why do you remove the reason play your game? ESO Reward, Deimos rewards,  why do you wonder  people dont play the game if they just need to afk in twitch chat

My dudes and dudettes - these things (Braton Vandal, Excal prime pack) is all mastery fodder garbage by today. Chill out. You just really wanna feel "special" about having those few things that not 98% of playerbase has. I would understand if those things would be something powerful and gamebreaking, but.....crying over braton vandal, excalibur prime, skana prime and lato prime? Really? 

• Like 8

I'm generally not one to complain about drops, but ffs guys. I spent weeks and weeks farming this for myself and even more farming one to sell. Regretting that decision because now the one to sell is gonna be practically worthless. Actually, I'll have 2 worthless sets. Woohoo!

4 hours ago, RoyBarina said:

Nice! and for the first week of the next year, I suggest the [Lato Vandal] :D (maybe even a gift for delaying stuff... 

I'm actually hoping they don't. We need something that is still a challenge to get that many dont have.

Edited by (NSW)DeadPhish
16 hours ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Make scintillant purchasable or make it more common in ISO vaults.Its annoying to do hundreds of missions just to not get even a single 1. Try adding a mechanic where with every bounty done, the rare reward drop chance increases.

Do ISO vaults and look for them floating just off of ledges. I've been finding them like crazy. Mostly in the 2nd vault.  

• Like 1
Il y a 2 heures, (NSW)Junk_L0ver a dit :

My dudes and dudettes - these things (Braton Vandal, Excal prime pack) is all mastery fodder garbage by today. Chill out. You just really wanna feel "special" about having those few things that not 98% of playerbase has. I would understand if those things would be something powerful and gamebreaking, but.....crying over braton vandal, excalibur prime, skana prime and lato prime? Really? 

Even thought you could have believed we were excited by these weapons, this was not the substance of the messages, but the investment, written here and there

• Like 1

Cool then, i guess ill just wait for drops of the new deimos bounties weapons parts, locked behind hours of useless artificial barriers to access the bounties themselves every fking time, if bugs didn't stroke before like locked doors, transferences bugs, infinite falls, xp resets etc... No way i'll grind those parts.

• Like 3
On 2020-11-27 at 9:43 PM, --Q--FSK41 said:

Can u stop giving away items available ingame by trade atleast? things like cosmetics are fine and dandy but why do you remove the reason play your game? ESO Reward, Deimos rewards,  why do you wonder  people dont play the game if they just need to afk in twitch chat

Remove the reason? Excuse me, what are you talking about? They aren't removing someone's will to play the game.

Oh, wait. You had to "work" for that gun, right? But who forced you? Why didn't you play somethiing more enjoyable instead?

• Like 3

Y'all are acting like they're taking away every drop of grinding and "invalidating" trading when:

-Prime parts/relics

-Kuva lich ephemeras

-Every other Vandal and Wraith variant

-Syndicate-exclusive weapons and mods

-Rivens

-Rare mods

-Baro RNG

still exist lmao

• Like 4

Good thing i sold a spare set I had before this news came out, prices will drop like crazy after this weeks streams.

When is DE going to look into conclave? Would like to see that improved for solo players which seems very odd to say for a PVP part of the game but might as well be since no one is ever playing this game mode/syndicate anymore. 

Edited by Jackdarsan
  • Like 1
On 2020-11-28 at 3:43 AM, --Q--FSK41 said:

Stop whining. Braton Vandal Price will recover after a few months. Just like Arcanes post scarlet spear.

• Like 6

This is definitely going to be nice. I've done lots of ESO with friends and only gotten the Receiver and Stock for the Braton Vandal, and that's mainly because I've still been trying to go for the Lato Vandal's Barrel (which is the ONLY thing I still need to complete that).