Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 30 - December 4

[DE]Helen
Message added by Digressive,

The Braton Vandal Receiver Twitch Drop is being re-run next week on Tuesday 8th December due to Twitch experiencing a site-wide outage.

On 2020-11-27 at 3:18 PM, EdinaMonsoon said:

thank the lord i don't have to grind this weapon!

i've set alarms for each stream lol

still need to grind for lato :(

Based on how the streams have gone so far, it's not an unreasonable assumption to think Lato drops next week

22 hours ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

I'm actually hoping they don't. We need something that is still a challenge to get that many dont have.

We absolutely do need a challenge in Warframe! But Lato and Braton Vandal are not it! We need challenging content that is actually difficult to complete - not low drop chances at the end of a long easy mission!

Having a Braton Vandal (pre-drop) does not mean that you've done something challenging - it just means that you've spent a long time doing a long but (fairly) easy mission over and over again (or got lucky with the drops). And grind isn't the same as challenging content!

5 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

We absolutely do need a challenge in Warframe! But Lato and Braton Vandal are not it! We need challenging content that is actually difficult to complete - not low drop chances at the end of a long easy mission!

Having a Braton Vandal (pre-drop) does not mean that you've done something challenging - it just means that you've spent a long time doing a long but (fairly) easy mission over and over again (or got lucky with the drops). And grind isn't the same as challenging content!

I think the stuff that should be challenging to get has to be something actually worth it, not some crappy mastery fodder (looking at you Braton Vandal)

1 hour ago, (PSN)Abassael said:

I think the stuff that should be challenging to get has to be something actually worth it, not some crappy mastery fodder (looking at you Braton Vandal)

I don't think it should be a weapon at all: if it's a good weapon there's going to be too much of a market for it, if it's a bad weapon, nobody is going to be using it. It should be a cosmetic and it should be untradable: if you've earned it - you can display it (if you choose to) irrespective of your loadout.

I think DE made a mistake with Mortuus and Provvok shoulder plates: they should have been awarded for completing some (reasonably) hard late-game challenges - Corpus-based and Grineer-based respectively.

En 27/11/2020 a las 17:35, [DE]Helen dijo:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Braton Vandal Barrel
  • Tuesday: Braton Vandal Receiver
  • Wednesday: Braton Vandal Stock
  • Thursday: Braton Vandal Blueprint

Tune into this week’s streams for Braton Vandal Drops!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Revelar contenido oculto

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Interesting, thanks!

I was about to try farming that one since I´m almost hitting MR30, one thing less! :)

On 2020-11-28 at 12:35 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Any update on when the Deimos Arcana update will launch on consoles?

I watch  dev stream. Wantd to get vandal pieces. Fallen  a sleep was borring. Wake-up  no piece  in account. All linked watching  stream throughout  game menus._ i wonder why they cnt make something  like bdo done with code . Warframe hv an app outdated but its there. Not all cn spare 30 min to watch something  you already  done and you not intrested any more._?/?/?

26 minutes ago, (PSN)A12robe12 said:

I watch  dev stream. Wantd to get vandal pieces. Fallen  a sleep was borring. Wake-up  no piece  in account. All linked watching  stream throughout  game menus._ i wonder why they cnt make something  like bdo done with code . Warframe hv an app outdated but its there. Not all cn spare 30 min to watch something  you already  done and you not intrested any more._?/?/?

Btw i received  piece  throughout  inbox

i bought this Wepaon few weeks ago with plats, that i earned from selling other Weapons and Frames .
And now it dropps in a Stream...... Nice for all who dont wanna grind it, not so nicce for who Grind it allready.
Anyway, i will take the drops and sell it. Someday there will be a new player who wants this weapon.

No necessary to be angry.
And yes i know, the Price will drop.... for a while. But the parts dont burn in my pocket^^

(Sorry for my terrible english)

On 2020-11-28 at 3:47 PM, (PSN)Anathema66693 said:

Wish you'd at least give away Spectra Vandal. Out of the tens of missions I did, Derelict spawned for me only once

What mission did you do? I'm trying to farm it too and I went to Ruse War Field once this weekend got the derelict there + console.

Though Im gonna wait to play more RJ missions hull breaches seem to appear a lot more these days.

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)deag36 said:

I didnot get the drop on Monday.. it is happening for eneryone?

Doubt it's for everyone, but I did not get it either, and most certainly spent more than 30 minutes watching, plus did the resync with Twitch.

On 2020-11-27 at 8:43 PM, --Q--FSK41 said:

Can u stop giving away items available ingame by trade atleast? things like cosmetics are fine and dandy but why do you remove the reason play your game? ESO Reward, Deimos rewards,  why do you wonder  people dont play the game if they just need to afk in twitch chat

Because there are people who are grinding for things like this for ages and not having luck. It’s nice for DE to give us anything at all so please stop complaining and let others enjoy something nice.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)snowball1717 said:

Because there are people who are grinding for things like this for ages and not having luck. It’s nice for DE to give us anything at all so please stop complaining and let others enjoy something nice.

100% agree here.  I farmed these parts and am happy to see these too.  The game is meant to be enjoyed, not pander to the toxic element who always want to be elitist about something.

On 2020-11-27 at 3:35 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Hide contents

Do these items drop daily or at end of the week

Archived