Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 30 - December 4

[DE]Helen
Message added by Digressive,

The Braton Vandal Receiver Twitch Drop is being re-run next week on Tuesday 8th December due to Twitch experiencing a site-wide outage.

1 hour ago, MD5Ray01 said:

Okay, so this issue was on Twitch's end, and from what it sounds like, DE will try rerunning Tuesday's piece of Braton Vandal next week.

This sucks for ppl that watched today, but cant watch next week 😒

8 minutes ago, RNGesus_Prime said:

Watched the entire stream.  Never had any hiccups or disconnects.  Mostly seems to be an issue on the Tuesday streams.  I wonder if there might be a traffic issue on Twitch or that's the time they choose to do server maintenance or something odd like that?

I mean, there apparently was a massive Fortnite event going on, so maybe that might have contributed?

same problem here i'm relieve i'm not the only one i watched 40 min of the stream and no drop , that's the second time this week please DE send to everyone who was watching the stream until the end for monday and tuesday, why not make this the basic only those who are there at the end of the stream get the reward even they not watched 30min or make 20min the duration needed for have the drop like you do for halloween because your live length 1 one hour and it's frustrating to not have the drop because you came one minute too late, if you have the chance the live goes for 1 hour and 5 min but sometimes no , thanks i want this braton vandal so much

Archived