Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 30 - December 4

[DE]Helen
Message added by Digressive,

The Braton Vandal Receiver Twitch Drop is being re-run next week on Tuesday 8th December due to Twitch experiencing a site-wide outage.

Just now, pHuiKia96 said:

I didn't get the drop for Tuesday even though I had the stream running and the account linked 😭.

Yeah well technicly we all did(not received it lol ) and the lovely Danielle told us during the stream ^.^ Twitch had issue they will redo it next week ^.^  

Can someone confirm for me about today's stream on Nintenno Switch? The special colour pallet and other items available are only on Switch? I don't spot them on the Marketplace and want to make sure it's Switch-exclusive.

(as opposed to me being completely blind because I'm looking in the wrong place)

Star Trek Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

P.S. Big props to DE for trying to give us free stuff (most devs don't do that). Too bad more grouchy players are vocal online compared to grateful players.

got the drop on monday and got the one today, but i watched the whole 30 minutes for yesterday (connected late but made sure that was 30 min.) and didnt get the drop. as i can see yesterday was a general issue for everone :/

1 minute ago, Jiguza said:

got the drop on monday and got the one today, but i watched the whole 30 minutes for yesterday (connected late but made sure that was 30 min.) and didnt get the drop. as i can see yesterday was a general issue for everone :/

Which they mentioned constantly throughout the second half of the stream yesterday. It was a problem on the Twitch side. The receiver will be re-run as a drop next week to make up for it.

So... Still waiting on Tuesdays drop to show up in in-box, and today drop hasn't shown up yet either...

Is twitch still having issues or should people just send a ticket into support?

As proof for todays (wednesday) they streamed for only 45 minents. Which is weird.

So I recorded the stream from the start at 9:02 - 9:47.

Why only 45 mins?

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)brenon45 said:

So... Still waiting on Tuesdays drop to show up in in-box, and today drop hasn't shown up yet either...

Is twitch still having issues or should people just send a ticket into support?

As proof for todays (wednesday) they streamed for only 45 minents. Which is weird.

So I recorded the stream from the start at 9:02 - 9:47.

Why only 45 mins?

I started at 2:01am and it ended right on 3am for me. And got my part delivered at 2:24am according to the inbox.

Watched stream on Monday, got the drop (already had this part)
Watched stream on Tuesday, did not get the drop (already had this part, not too fussed about the problems)
Watched stream on Wednesday, did not get the drop. (do not have this part, now very fussed about the problems).

Sad... wasn't able to get the receiver and stock cuz my account gets unlinked for whatever reason even if i unlinked and linked it again. Iy always ends up unlinked. Dunno if this is on DE's end or at Twitch's end. Is anybody else having the same issue? 😅 at this point, back to grinding...

23 minutes ago, Mossad64 said:

Strange. It's the 2nd time my twitch account got unlinked. Wasn't able to get the receiver and stock. Any ideas why this is happening?

Receiver (yesterday) was a problem on the Twitch side. Nobody got it and DE is re-running it next week. Today's drop worked, so I'd try unlinking and relinking your account.

38 minutes ago, Drajac said:

Watched stream on Monday, got the drop (already had this part)
Watched stream on Tuesday, did not get the drop (already had this part, not too fussed about the problems)
Watched stream on Wednesday, did not get the drop. (do not have this part, now very fussed about the problems).

Exact same for me!

My account has been linked for years and I have received numerous drops including the one on Monday before.

@[DE]Helen: Can you please get this fixed before tomorrow's stream? Because the Brandon Vandal Blueprint is probably what most players need.

On 2020-11-27 at 8:43 PM, --Q--FSK41 said:

Can u stop giving away items available ingame by trade atleast? things like cosmetics are fine and dandy but why do you remove the reason play your game? ESO Reward, Deimos rewards,  why do you wonder  people dont play the game if they just need to afk in twitch chat

I've reached zone 8 in ESO more times than I can remember and have helped various other players to do so. So until they finally improve the ESO loot table I appreciate these Twitch drops very much.

Archived