Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SteelPath toggle should only visualize starchart completion & SP content should be accessible regardless of that toggle

HunterDigi

I don't really like the steel path toggle in navigation screen for accessing the SP content, it's disruptive to the rest of the game as I often forget that it's on and find myself with SP enemies in open worlds and have to abort/extract to not be a PITA to do what I came there to do... and even more disruptive if in a squad for like thermia farming.

Then I'm also likely gonna forget about SP alerts because I'm not gonna see them unless I flip that switch, which I'm not gonna do because of the annoyances mentioned before.

My suggestion is for the SP toggle to only visualize your starchart completion in steel path or normal and then accessing SP should be the same as nightmare, alerts, kuva, etc, by picking it from a list in the node.

I prefer the toggle.  Reason being I don't want to have to sit and pick one or the other for every node on the star chart. However, I do agree though on the having the steel path alerts be visible regardless of chart selection that is an annoying extra step. 

Archived