Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what Warframe means to me

(PSN)shadow_hunter_x2

I m not sure how to do this, as i have never posted anything before, so forgive me if i made any mistake posting wise, rule wise etc..

As the title is saying, i feel the need to express what Warframe has done for me since i started back in 2014( i think).

Right now, i find myself in a very very dark place once again, scared, angry and exausted.

I had similar situations in the past, pushing me to the brink of ending it all, because i could not see past the pain and suffering.

And then i try to pull myself together and get away form these thaughts, distracting myself, among other things, by playing Warframe, and every time i play this game.especially i a situation like this, i feel a little bit better, like steping into a safe space were i can recover.

Right now, it is the same..the last 48 hours were some of the worst and teriffing hours of my life, and even if i m typing this while drowning my keyboard in tears, warframe gave me some comfort again.

I know this will not even closely express my love and gratitude towards this game, but thank you from the bottom of my heart, to everyone involved in the creation of this game, because for me, Warframe is not just a game, it is a place were i feel happy, were i feel safe and were i can gather strengh to move on again, really, thank you so much!

You did this right :)

There's a lot of us in the Warframe community who have a special place in our heart for the game. When I could barely walk, Warfame gave me the ability to run. I can only hope that you make it through what's going on and I'm glad Warframe gives you solace.

Warframe has been and always will be a safe haven for many of us - glad to hear that it is for you as well. Although it won't solve real life problems, there's nothing wrong with giving yourself a bit of time to rest and gather strength, for there is only so much you can do on one breath.

I can't really say it any better than it's already been said in this thread, but I wanted to add my support as well. I'm glad Warframe can give you some peace now and then, and I wish you all the strength needed to get through your troubles. My partner has a very similar experience in fact, so I have some idea of what you're going through. There is hope, and help, when you look for it.

Archived