Leave here your Duviri theory, I'll revive this thread when it drops.

vanaukas

As the title says, drop here your Duviri theory, no matter how crazy it may sound, no matter if you have to do a full essay to explain it. I want to see who is closer to the truth. I'll put this thread in my bookmarks and when Duviri drops I'll go full Nekros to bring it to life, maybe some of us already have all the answers to our questions!

Feel free to use images, sketches, videos to explain your ideas, sounds... Whatever you want to use. I'm gonna drop my theory in the comments too, I want this thread to be based on OUR theories instead just mine.

Probably we will either detect some anomaly that gets us stranded in the void or Mother will find something. Maybe the new faction is led by her father. And the Duviri are orokins who realized how #*!%ud up they were so they decided to live in the void where they can't harm anyone.

We meet them they will point us in the direction of the Zariman where we discover what happened on the ship and possibily we gain more of our powers back.

If they follow what I think they are going to do, to enter Duviri it will be with our true form, not the current "void projection" we know today. Our true form is the adult tenno, trapped in the void among other tennos, they used Zariman remains to live on (our future new hub). Trapped in the void, they still age, slowly, but they definetelly age (another possible solution is we humans already age slower than today, this theory is based on Ostrons, Corpus, Solaris...). Our projection doesn't age because it's our mind projected with void. We don't know our true bodies yet.

We already know that the void works like a parallel dimension that overlaps with our dimension and have physical laws wich are extremely different than our physical laws. Those physical laws includes the possibility to "move" the space around you very fast (like Futurama space travel), that particular phyisical itneraction in our dimmensions results in a powerful impulse from nowhere (look at the operator's void dash and Xaku's dash, they share the same fx, direction, speed but the operator is more powerful). I'm saying all of this to use it as a foundation on why I believe we aren't real and why our true body is in the void. 

This "projection" is related in the Entrati story, this leads me to believe that we will know the real grandfather, still trapped in the void or somehting among those lines, another "guide figure" from our dimmension wich is there, or at least someone with connections with our dimmension. If everything is new, then a massive event will bring us to Duviri and will fores us to adapt from scratch. 

What we owe to Wally? Why without "it" we are nothing? The void gives us power.... Then why Operators can use void powers when the heart of deimos stops? Becase we don't need that heart at all. That heart is the bridge between the 2 dimensions, we don't need it because we are a bridge ourselves. This explains why the operator can use every power in nullfiers range except transference: We are the void, we don't use the void.

I have more ideas but it's very difficult to me write too much, so I'll keep editing this comment until it's finished. Feel free to do the same, we still have at least 1 year of waiting for Duviri... 

7 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

We have art:

Hide contents

New Speculation For The Duviri Paradox - General Discussion - Warframe  Forums

The orokin dude seems robotic, maybe they avoid all the problems after the fall by repo themselves, the servant seems no orokin, slave decent or robot.

They both looks like a chibi version of the Orokin and Dax we arleady know

21 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

We have art:

Reveal hidden contents

New Speculation For The Duviri Paradox - General Discussion - Warframe  Forums

The orokin dude seems robotic, maybe they avoid all the problems after the fall by repo themselves, the servant seems no orokin, slave decent or robot.

I seriously want to know why the Orokin have HUGE right arm's, specifically right arm's. 

If we follow the trailer. It will be a void jump accident, the void forced us out of our Warframes. We slowly faded away and then woke up in Duviri. The introduction quest is probably how to get back to our dimension. After the quest is finished we can go to that place whenever we wish.

We'll discover the area the Duviri Paradox takes place on is occupied by an Orokin-like faction who, in their parallel reality, are actually the culmination of 4 different precursor factions (mirrors of the Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Sentients, given that the mechanical Dax and Horse have all sorts of designs taken from every faction), and that the old Tenno here is the real Tenno that crashed in the Zariman, and the Tenno we've been playing as is from the parallel reality. And something-something, reality and timeline splicing, the real Tenno and mirror Tenno share their spirits and their fates.

The concept art with the Duviri guy backs up the idea of a 'combined' faction, as he looks like a like a cross between Orokin & Corpus aristocracy, as well as seems to have shapes in common with the 'Proto' Warframe style. The servant looks Grineer-esque, and the throne they sit on seems to be using Sentient-like tech. (looks like the interior reconstruction on the Murexes)

This all based on that Duviri is supposed to mean 'Two Men', implying some kind of duality is going on, which is in some way 'contradictory' due to the 'paradox' part of the title.

5 minutes ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

I seriously want to know why the Orokin have HUGE right arm's, specifically right arm's. 

Me too. They think of themselfes as perfect yet they have one long arm which is anything but perfect.

Tho I noticed how in the vaults the statues are normal looking. And the illustration in the Grandpa stories also show a completely normal looking guy.

I assune the long arm is more of a defection caused by the kuva that wasn't there in the beginning and it developed over time.

45 minutes ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

Because they spend hundreds of years single.

34 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Me too. They think of themselfes as perfect yet they have one long arm which is anything but perfect.

Tho I noticed how in the vaults the statues are normal looking. And the illustration in the Grandpa stories also show a completely normal looking guy.

I assune the long arm is more of a defection caused by the kuva that wasn't there in the beginning and it developed over time.

Well the orokin also liked to change thier bodies to achieve thier own wild fantasy’s of beauty. We have to assume that in orokin society the long arm was a normal thing and everyone did it. Like how we all make sure our teeth are white looking. Grandpa entrati being and exception being that he let himself die before he really became an orokin. (Hence why the statues look like a normal dude) and on top of that he was so paranoid about the man in the wall he probably never undertook any standard orokin procedures like the arm enlogation. In other words he’s like that one dude who refuses to wear a shirt because he doesn’t want to be part of the collective.

52 minutes ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

I believe is due some kind of void related ritual, since the void can stretch your body (like the fingers of Albretch we use in our railjack reliquary). If someone hasn't the long arm, that individual didn't performed that ritual.

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

As the title says, drop here your Duviri theory, no matter how crazy it may sound, no matter if you have to do a full essay to explain it. I want to see who is closer to the truth. I'll put this thread in my bookmarks and when Duviri drops I'll go full Nekros to bring it to life, maybe some of us already have all the answers to our questions!

Feel free to use images, sketches, videos to explain your ideas, sounds... Whatever you want to use. I'm gonna drop my theory in the comments too, I want this thread to be based on OUR theories instead just mine.

Based on the trends on the 3 open world (even though HoD kinda breaks the trend of the previous 2), I'll make a guess:

Duviri won't be accessed through the Railjack simply because DE want new players to have easy access to the new open world, as opposed to grind for a Railjack UNLESS they decide to make it easier and shorter time to craft.

You hit the open world, do a little quest, mobs are orokin faction, farm the sht out of things (mining, fishing, capturing, whatever hell-bent mandatory minigames like maybe fkin k-drive as mandatory for progression), rank up syndicate, see most things to buy are either MR fodder, god for minmaxing as an excuse to sell a bandaid like the Vulpaphylas, or straight up trash.

Then there's a secondary syndicate which up until HoD, have broken-ass gears that are worth farming for. As of now, there isn't a boss in HoD so in case HoD don't have it, the chance of having a boss in Duviri Paradox isn't guaranteed...

But fck all that sht I mentioned, Focus 3.0 will be coming and to give people incentive to grind their new open world, Focus 3.0 will be locked behind the grind that make DE pretend that everyone loves open world just because everyone plays it!

53 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I don't think kuva has anything to do with it. IIRC grandpa Entrati mentioned that he won't be taking any more kuva after he met the man in the wall. and as you said, he looks normal. Unless it's a long-term side effect. 

27 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I believe is due some kind of void related ritual, since the void can stretch your body (like the fingers of Albretch we use in our railjack reliquary). If someone hasn't the long arm, that individual didn't performed that ritual.

Maybe, but why did it stop there? Why not spread to the other part's of the body? Also, notice in  the duviri concept, the dude have a robotic arm. 

Now that I think about it, I think the duviri paradox have the potential to be the heaviest quest we'll get, in terms of lore. 

21 minutes ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

I don't think kuva has anything to do with it. IIRC grandpa Entrati mentioned that he won't be taking any more kuva after he met the man in the wall. and as you said, he looks normal. Unless it's a long-term side effect. 

Maybe, but why did it stop there? Why not spread to the other part's of the body? Also, notice in  the duviri concept, the dude have a robotic arm. 

Now that I think about it, I think the duviri paradox have the potential to be the heaviest quest we'll get, in terms of lore. 

The same question could be done to real rituals, like the vast list of body modifications around the world. Why some tribes do the neck thing while others do tattoos? Why they stop just there? And the answer lies in the history and lore of each tribe/group of people, in their culture itself. In the case of Orokin could anything the devs want to be, even a  punishment, rituals aren't just made to celebrate something but also, like executions, it could mean punishment...

I think that the Duviri are Orokin Survivors, who either fled into the Void, or when faced with the Sentient threat, tried a far more risky means to form a new colony, and developed a new Void-ship based on the Zariman.

Sounds crazy, but consider:

The Zariman we see in the trailer? Not the same Zariman we were on.

So, the main detail in the Duviri Paradox's teaser... The Zariman 10-0 ship  : Warframe

Take a close look at this image. One's from the trailer, the other's the blueprint from the sacrifice. The blueprint also matches the one in the Rell comic.

Notice how the blueprint has a much more geometric shape and lacks Orokin Filgree?

Plus, let's not forget, the Zariman eventually emerged from the void to be rediscovered. So we have a ship of Orokin design that shouldn't be there, looks different, and a bunch of Orokin are now running around in the void.

Plot Twist: The Tenno will lose The New War. The Sentients will have dominance over the Origin System. Only someone knows how to stop them: Margulis. But she died, or maybe not? Just as Ballas and Nihil managed to survive, Margulis may have faked her death, and is hiding in Duviri, in the Zariman 10-0, waiting for the Tenno to arrive. Reunited again with Margulis, the Tenno can now defeat the Sentients, destroy Erra and Natah, and Margulis becomes the new Lotus.

Theory:

It was the Sentients that sabotaged the Zariman 13 drive when it was en route to Tau (Ceti). The Sentients wanted to stop or at least delay any Orokin colonization attempts, because they were not ready for a full scale invasion yet. Instead of just destroying the ship it it split the ship and all of it inhabitants, including the Sentient saboteuers still aboard. One version got stuck in the void, the other reemerged in normal space years later.

Sentients on the version that got stuck in the void learned to survive by grafting themselves on the bodies of cloned horses, which were part of the planned seed for the colony, as well as revived Dax soldiers. This way the Sentients even managed to procreate as the hybrids weren't sterile as pure Sentients would after contact with the void.

The Zariman children also survived in the void, perhaps for decades or even centuries. Possibly time flows differently in the void, or their 'void devilry' made them effectively immortal. End result was that Tenno now grown up adults were resisting the Sentient hybrids in the void. As we players travel to the void we come across the adult versions of our operators.

Duviri Paradox is that we will have adult as well as child Tenno, with the paradox being that both exist at the same time but only at a time can leave the void and Duviri. Some of the older quests and ingame cinematics require the young operator to be replayed, but for anything post Duviri we will the choice of going with the young or adult operator at this point.

Not related to the story/plot, but I have a feeling that Duviri is going to have some major gameplay overhauls tied to it.

Things that may well run counter to the current state of Warframe to controversial levels, which certain people will complain about to no end just like they do for literally everything else that comes out.

They can take inspiration from ghoust of thusima game. And making melee combat different from what warframes having. If they can make it right paradox world can bee totally different experience and amazing game mod to have in this game, that can expand and make game even more interesting in totally next level. 

8 hours ago, _Euphoria_ said:

To think that we could have Duviri released already, if Covid did not happen....

Instead we need to wait for god knows how much longer till DE can get back their studio and continue Duviri and TNW development. Probably years

The War Within was delayed most of 2016. The Sacrifice took forever to come out, and Railjack took over a year to release after being showcased at TennoCon 2018, and still doesn't deliver most of what the trailer showed. I know Covid-19 has seriously affected most businesses around the world, but I didn't really expect Duviri this year anyways. 

The Tenno really ARE void demons...children of the Void...living void portals spreading the Void’s energy into our Universe to break down the laws of science and reason.

They believe themselves to be the young Zariman 10-0 children but are actually doppelgängers sharing a consciousness and given form and function and the ability to exist in our dimension by being tethered to their older, real-life counterparts which are trapped in the plains of Duviri.

One cannot exist without the other.

Is the paradox that you exist in two places at once?  

Or is it that both versions of yourself are trying to keep “.you” alive but ultimately to save yourself you must destroy yourself?

I think the MITW is behind the New War (The MITW is a blind spot for Lotus/Natah and Erra certainly is an imposter) and is counting on all factions to utterly exhaust one another so he can walk in, completely unravel reality, and build a new reality built in his own image atop a mountain of ash.

As for gameplay, it is a stunningly similar homage to Red Dead Redemption...down to the way the old operator looks to the shotgun as  weapon of choice to riding the horse into the sunset towards the border town with the Sphagetti-Western “whistle” in the music.

World of Warframe: The Duviri-lands.

The Orokin the Tenno the slaughtered in the past have anchored themselves into a pseudo afterlife in the Void, Of course they're not the only faction that exist in the paradox but are the most significant and hostile of them.

The Zariman Ten Zero remains (Origin-System) is the anchor to the paradox and is the new hub accessible from the star-chart the first time you escape the paradox, The new syndicates are located there.

Operator 2.0/Adult Operator will be glass cannons that can use regular weapons and have their own 1-4 abilities depending on their focus tree and void connection, Locked exclusively to the paradox until eventually unlocked for use everywhere.

Operator 1.0/Child Operator will still exist and will be a more mobility/support alternative to the new operator, Toggle-able in the arsenal freely.

Archived