Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Hacking my signal" a known event/quest?

Causticus

I was returning to my orbiter from Fortuna and there was some weird glitchy static, then when I arrived in the cockpit, some weird glyphs in red started printing out over the visuals. I was so surprised, I didn't snag a screen shot. It looked like some antagonist "hacking my signal". Is this a known event? Some quest related content? Again, sorry, no screenshot. :(

(I tried a few searches but I either don't have the right terms, or it is too ambiguous and only the normal mission activities are popping up)

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

It's been in the game for years, I think it's orokin writing from some past thing but I don't recall what.

Cool, thanks, that's kind of what I expected, but like I said, I couldn't find mention of it. Guess I'll just see what happens next. :D

22 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

It's been in the game for years, I think it's orokin writing from some past thing but I don't recall what.

it's a spoiler for the second dream quest, says something about an error in transference and a relink occurs before you enter the mission or before you enter your ship, onbiously it's just text and fx but very cool imho

2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

it's a spoiler for the second dream quest, says something about an error in transference and a relink occurs before you enter the mission or before you enter your ship, onbiously it's just text and fx but very cool imho

Ah that's the one, yep thankyou. I can never remember what stuff is from, just what is in the game lol.

42 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Huh. I'm on The New War at this time, so I guess it's just a random (and rare) aesthetic...

Archived