Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huge hang/lag upon returning to dojo from missions

Ulvra

Since the last few updates (placing it around the release of deimos: arcana) we've experienced a huge hang/lag when returning to the dojo from a mission. Doesn't matter if you're host or client and happens every time. It might possibly be related to loading in decoration objects as you can watch things loading in slowly as it coughs and chokes.

It's easiest to see if you leave the mission summary immediately upon return, while other wise it might go less noticed, though it's still quite apparant.

On 2020-11-28 at 3:18 AM, Ulvra said:

Since the last few updates (placing it around the release of deimos: arcana) we've experienced a huge hang/lag when returning to the dojo from a mission. Doesn't matter if you're host or client and happens every time. It might possibly be related to loading in decoration objects as you can watch things loading in slowly as it coughs and chokes.

It's easiest to see if you leave the mission summary immediately upon return, while other wise it might go less noticed, though it's still quite apparant.

Hi Ulvra, thank you for bringing this to our attention! We did some digging, and we believe we've been able to reproduce the issue you're seeing when loading the dojo after a mission. We're currently in the process of looking into a solution. 

• 2 weeks later...

If I go to the dojo, I can go to navigation and everything works as usual. It is responsive and usable. I load a mission (index run in my example) and complete it. Once the completion screen comes up, FPS drops to 2-3. Everything is extremely slow. It appears something is processing.

After standing in the dojo after completing the mission for about 1.5-2 mins, everything returns to normal speed.

If this had something to do with the dojo decorations, it would not correct itself after a few mins.

This is consistently repeatable.

Please let me know if you need more details to debug this.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this is true and it does basically lock up for over a minite on loading back into the dojo from any mission.

-if you go to dry dock from railjack it doesnt slow load. 

-if you govto dojo from star chart it doesnt slowload.

***But if your returning to dojo after a mission it slowloads and takes like 2m***

Also** Can we get better connectivity with our squad?? I dont want to have to reform my squad everytime someone needs the dojo or relay... Can you make it so we can freely load in and out of dojo or relays while stayingin the squad?? 

On 2020-12-14 at 7:03 PM, Toxys said:

i too had this problem and it was getting really frustrating because i tried everything i found, and turning gsync off was the fix, thanks

really turning off gsync on your video card fixed it to you? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived