i say take a risk and make a necramech only onslaught game mode!

Timothy_Mark

i mean all the onslaught tilesets can fit the necramechs pretty well plus not only will it be fun it will also have a easy and quicker way to rank up necramechs along with being a small step on testing on how necramechs can work in all missions, i say give a crackshot, and hell it would be extremely fun actually because its a horde mode.

have it were you all spawn as mechs, and you have one life, and the mission ends from either when the last player dies or two they dont enter the next conduit, i think its pretty simple and it can work, but then again it can not, but it sure aint bad to give a shot at trying it and how it can work. 

3 hours ago, BDMblue said:

With onslaught existing already I don’t see the work load would be the same. If DE can add things with minimal work I’m for it, but if it turns out too complex maybe not.

same here, i believe its easier to code and implement mechs on sanctuary onslaught than doing them in all missions, plus it would be easier to find a pattern on how bugs can occur when necramechs have issues when interacting with the environment and can have those methods applied to all missions

so you want me to defend myself in a Necramech against hordes? isn't that like 90% of Deimos' bounties though? it is for me.

On 2020-11-28 at 10:51 PM, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Lunaro was a risk, look what happened to that.

kek. still waiting on the Arcata and Lunaro Ball weapon... any day now...

12 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Mech pvp?

about the only way the conclave could be saved IMO. would still rather it get deleted.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Just make them summonable in E/SO (and archguns too ffs). You can deactivate specific gear items like pancakes in SP missions, DE. I'm sure you can also activate specific gear items such as the archgun and necramech summon in E/SO.

Simaris: "stop spamming powers, you're ruining my data!"

Tenno: *summons Necramch with Archgun*

Simaris. "Ok, now you're just being silly" 😠

D-A-N-G-!  That's a LOT of Tags there!

Hey, I love the idea, give me another arena mission to play in!  It would have to require only mechs be used, or Warframes would take over.

I wouldn't mind PVP, but PVE would be fine too. I would really like to see this happen! :redveil:

On 2020-11-29 at 3:10 PM, Myscho said:

Was thinking about same thing Yesterday, why not arena horde mode only for Necramechs

If that happens, will you be willing to defend DE when people inevitably say that it's another "content island"?

I like them though. Feels like playing a different game altogether when controlling the mech.

I'm not opposed to the idea, but as it stands, there is a single skill that would dominate that mode **wink**Voidrig Guard Mode**wink** and that would probably make the whole thing boring.

I understand the frustration of trying to level up the Nechramechs. I managed to get my Voidrig to rank 40 during the weekend, but that was because I was doing the Thermia missions with an affinity booster (Guard Mode killing everything in sight, tons of enemies spawining and an almost limitless supply of energy from gaining levels before running out of it) - but that seemed to me the only ideal mission for that sort of thing. In almost every other mission you can do with a Nechramech the whole affinity gaining thing becomes very fragmented, and to be honest, many players do their own thing (or the same thing in their own pace) in open worlds. I dread to level up Bonewidow as she doesn't have a skill as effective as Voidrig's 4.

9 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

I'm not opposed to the idea, but as it stands, there is a single skill that would dominate that mode **wink**Voidrig Guard Mode**wink** and that would probably make the whole thing boring.

I understand the frustration of trying to level up the Nechramechs. I managed to get my Voidrig to rank 40 during the weekend, but that was because I was doing the Thermia missions with an affinity booster (Guard Mode killing everything in sight, tons of enemies spawining and an almost limitless supply of energy from gaining levels before running out of it) - but that seemed to me the only ideal mission for that sort of thing. In almost every other mission you can do with a Nechramech the whole affinity gaining thing becomes very fragmented, and to be honest, many players do their own thing (or the same thing in their own pace) in open worlds. I dread to level up Bonewidow as she doesn't have a skill as effective as Voidrig's 4.

you aint wrong but it can be balanced by having as ultimate abilities and the other abilities have no cooldowns. 

On 2020-11-30 at 9:18 PM, Timothy_Mark said:

you aint wrong but it can be balanced by having as ultimate abilities and the other abilities have no cooldowns. 

Might be a good idea to get a working knowledge of the game. Understand the feel of it, look back at what's worked well and what hasn't, over the years.

Just saying. 

Archived