Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little big facts: WF state (criticism)

(PSN)Station2D-

Greetings,

Just saying…

If the developers perform poorly in these next 2 years the game will not survive, when I mean that the game will not survive I mean that the game will no longer have a "fix" due to the large amount of bad content it has, when I say that the game will no longer be fixed I mean that if the developers try to fix the game they will never finish, WF is 3 years away from its tenth anniversary but that the game reaches ten years with so many errors is like saying that the developers will perform poorly in the next few years, assuming that the developers had performed poorly before the pandemic, how are the developers going to perform now with an apparent endless pandemic? worse than before? Apparently yes, it's like another ¨ you don't know what you have until you lose it ¨, DE has shown that they don't love this game because if they loved it this game wouldn't be like this one, this game will probably become another TF2, the players they think the game is in good state but that is not correct, players have no idea that the game can be much better than it is now, keep loving the game and the developers and the game will never evolve, keep paying and normalizing the bad state of the game and the game will never be good, and when the game no longer has a fix because of their errors players will realize that it was not only the fault of the developers, that the game is in a bad state is also the fault of the players, (for example) TF2 is not going to improve because of the developers but also because of the players who continue to play it as if it were a perfect game, for my part I am not going to give more feedback for the game, I still have a lot of feedback that do and issues that I must redo but I don't think the developers deserve it, I will only give feedback if the developers fix the game in these next two years, the developers have the resources to fix the game, but they don't appreciate it, they have a duty to make a good game, but instead they make a mediocre game, that attitude is "unacceptable" so don't try to defend it, it's incredible that this game has lasted 7 years and is called good in its current state, ¨ but is free¨ that does not justify anything because in the end we will all spend our time playing it, do the players want a good game? then fight for it.

Have a good day.

There's no point making threads about the state of Warframe. DE hasn't received this kind of criticism in years. The community will actively work to discredit you and downplay the criticism. Nothing will change. I've tried to get DE to improve the game. Other players have tried. Some content creators have tried. We've all been labeled as haters and whiners because we think the game needs improvement at a fundamental level. Nothing will change. The only good thing is to have another game to play, a game that actually is improving and growing. That way, when you're feeling disappointed by the state of Warframe and the squandering of its potential, you can still feel satisfied that there's another game out there that you're happy to play.

Yeah, DE isn't gonna listen. Not the first time & certainly not the last. Their like/dislike ration on youtube is cut in half & its that bad. 

These 2 (that I know of) have been saying these things for years. DE needs to listen to the community if they want the game to survive for the next decade. By my guess, I think the game will last maybe 2 - 4 more years, 5 if lucky. I hope its not too late. Go check the comments & Like/dislike ratio to see everything the player base has been saying. It's getting really bad & will only get worse.

7 minutes ago, Blaudari said:

Yeah, DE isn't gonna listen. Not the first time & certainly not the last. Their like/dislike ration on youtube is cut in half & its that bad. 

These 2 (that I know of) have been saying these things for years. DE needs to listen to the community if they want the game to survive for the next decade. By my guess, I think the game will last maybe 2 - 4 more years, 5 if lucky. I hope its not too late. Go check the comments & Like/dislike ratio to see everything the player base has been saying. It's getting really bad & will only get worse.

its the same old same old , knights gonna come out and say youtubers always on the  views milking and them being petty .

I wish the 'potential'  someday would be fullfilled but the way things go either warframe 2 needs to happen or theyre just gonna repeat the old cycle of bad decisions conciously over an over again just for the sake of playing 'safe' . thats all from me .

People have been saying the game's gonna die for years and it's still here, and it's not gonna die anytime soon.

Is it gonna die eventually? Sure, someday it will. But is it gonna die anytime within the next 5 years? Unlikely. If cash grabs like War Thunder, cringefests like Fortnite and zombies like CoD managed to stay alive this long, WF will too.

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

People have been saying the game's gonna die for years and it's still here, and it's not gonna die anytime soon.

Is it gonna die eventually? Sure, someday it will. But is it gonna die anytime within the next 5 years? Unlikely. If cash grabs like War Thunder, cringefests like Fortnite and zombies like CoD managed to stay alive this long, WF will too.

does that imply warframes not a cash grab with all the plat purchases with the linear proggression rate at the new player level , with no reliable guides at all how to do things in-game ? i would say thats a bold claim .

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

If you want a "good" game, then go find it. 

No one is paying you too play Warframe. There's tons of arpgs out there. Find one you like. 

so people do it , most of us are just keeping up with news and whatnot its funny to see them release another irrelevant thing like railjack or another necramech , its always same cycle of dodging the core gameplay functionality . 

3 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

If you want a "good" game, then go find it. 

No one is paying you too play Warframe. There's tons of arpgs out there. Find one you like. 

The point was they're criticizing the game because that's what real fans do. They give criticism so the game devs can improve the game based on feedback but from the looks of it, the devs don't give a damn about the warframe community. Honestly, its impressive with how much money they got for so long without having to listen to the community. 

Just take a deep breath, go play something else for a bit.  Or forever if you'd prefer.

The community at large will not care.  Because we've all been chicken little at some point or another, worked up about some dev decision we don't like, and bemoaned the falling sky.  Some of us left for good, many left for a while.  It was a fun little diversion when I did it, but that's all it was.  That's all it ever is.

Nearly a decade of people declaring how this latest mistake will be the one that finally brings down the sky.

And the sky has entirely failed to fall.

Just now, killerJoke66 said:

does that imply warframes not a cash grab with all the plat purchases with the linear proggression rate at the new player level , with no reliable guides at all how to do things in-game ? i would say thats a bold claim .

Literally everything in this game can be aquired for free, even skins, by trading with players. You are in no way required to buy anything to get everything. And the game itself is also free.

Of course they're gonna draw attention to paid cosmetics, they need to make money somehow. But that's just it - they're cosmetics. They have no effect on gameplay. There's nothing wrong with that, and saying that something like this would cause the game to die is just straight up BS.

So, no. WF is not a cash grab. People who claim it is have no idea what a cash grab actually looks like.

As for missing guides, that's just DE relying on players helping players. Not the best idea, I agree, but I've seen worse.

3 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Literally everything in this game can be aquired for free, even skins, by trading with players. You are in no way required to buy anything to get everything. And the game itself is also free.

Of course they're gonna draw attention to paid cosmetics, they need to make money somehow. But that's just it - they're cosmetics. They have no effect on gameplay. There's nothing wrong with that, and saying that something like this would cause the game to die is just straight up BS.

So, no. WF is not a cash grab. People who claim it is have no idea what a cash grab actually looks like.

As for missing guides, that's just DE relying on players helping players. Not the best idea, I agree, but I've seen worse.

Dont you tell me ,  a complete fresh player , that has not seen a single warframe video or fandom wiki existing , has ways to earn plat through the stages where it matters most in terms of linear proggression , dont do it .

you know thats not the case , i know thats not the case , lets not kid ourselves . 

also i have not said anything about cosmetics related.

'' they're cosmetics. They have no effect on gameplay. There's nothing wrong with that, and saying that something like this would cause the game to die is just straight up BS.'' (cuz couldnt quote in edit)

4 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Saying its Free isn't a good excuse & with how many developers working on the game,how many cosmetics are being bought & how many prime vaults (new & old ones being re-released) I'd say they're getting more then enough money to work on the game. They're just being lazy. If they weren't i'm 1000% sure there would be close to no bugs in the game. Also, no. You can not get EVERYTHING in the game without spending a dime. Tennocon tickets can not be obtained with platinum, Prime Vaults can't be obtained with platinum & (they don't do it anymore) the special cosmetic skins you can still get off the steam market can only be obtained by irl money. Idk if you knew but there is a rubedo skin for rhino.

Edit: Oh yeah, players are also buying platinum to buy forma so there's that. Then you have the community made cosmetics which can only be bought with steam wallet money.

1 minute ago, killerJoke66 said:

Dont you tell me ,  a complete fresh player , that has not seen a single warframe video or fandom wiki existing , has ways to earn plat through the stages where it matters most in terms of lienar proggression , dont do it .

Again, you can get everything for free. I never said you will or should.

Spend the starting plat on a weapon slot or orokin reactor, get BP for them from alerts, whatever suits you.

Heck, I spent my starting plat on a skin for a weapon I didn't own (thanks to me being blind lol), and I progressed anyway.

1 minute ago, Blaudari said:

Saying its Free isn't a good excuse & with how many developers working on the game,how many cosmetics are being both & how many prime vaults (new & old ones being re-released) I'd say they're getting more then enough money to work on the game. They're just being lazy. If they weren't i'm 1000% sure there would be close to no bugs in the game. Also, no. You can not get EVERYTHING in the game without spending a dime. Tennocon tickets can not be obtained with platinum, Prime Vaults can't be obtained with platinum & (they don't do it anymore) the special cosmetic skins you can still get off the steam market can only be obtained by irl money. Idk if you knew but there is a rubedo skin for rhino.

Who would've thought cosmetics and some farm skips are with real money. I'm pretty sure they meant things that matter, weapons, Warframes, etc

Just now, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Who would've thought cosmetics and some farm skips are with real money. I'm pretty sure they meant things that matter, weapons, Warframes, etc

If they did then they would've said that. Their latest post replying to someone else doubles down on that thought.

This thread again. 

32 minutes ago, Blaudari said:

Yeah no I wouldn't take word from some guy who makes drama videos for a living a fact.

They are listening, buy they don't listen to people like them. They listen to the players who rarely or never even touched the forums or any other community platform. The casual majority.

Game has already failed long-term realities and is beyond repair, those still in love with it have a true love song for the game and DE coddled themselves with this type of reception to not change, or there are players too new to see the flaws. Development won't change, because it's not a priority to leadership and it never had to be one. At this point, Warframe is what it is. Take it or leave it. Grind it till you can't, that's all there is to it. The same AI you fought at the beginning of the game, will behave the same way as the AI you fought by the end. Only with perks, and Rivens, and easy nuking. There was a sweet spot period to the game, I don't even want to mention when because too many people will blow up saying this and that about it. I accepted defeat in "change" a long time ago...just know you are one of those who has the same perceptible reality of some others that a true alternative could have existed, but I think in all honesty the level of effort compared to the reward in terms of Warframe as a business didn't need to change. So they didn't.

Tell the community they are great, focus on whatever makes the game look good, act impressed or overly impressed with what is in devleopment even if deep down it's known to be bad. I don't know, I obviously don't like this game anymore and am here to keep stating my resentment for what could have been. It's not that I think the game will "die" in terms of player base, it's that the game died already to itself. At some point DE had to make the decision, and they did...and even though the quality or fun factor died for myself and some....it may have been the best business model....... 

DE delaying corpus lichs, corpus railjack, and the reaper warframe to 2021, when they had planned it all for this year, to me signals a potential sign that DE is starting to realize they need to get serious, and finish updates before they release them.

that said, it is only a sign that they MAY be realizing. i hope they take their time with all that stuff, and with future updates. no more half-baked content here, speed releases there.

MESSAGE TO DE:

take your time, make warframe amazing, and uhh don't go on vacations not even 24 hours after releasing the biggest bug-pile update >.> railjack....

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

This thread again. 

Yeah no I wouldn't take word from some guy who makes drama videos for a living a fact.

They are listening, buy they don't listen to people like them. They listen to the players who rarely or never even touched the forums or any other feedback thread. The casual majority.

casuals become vets in 3 months nowadays what u talking about (also tnx to youtubers that you hate) , theres no real casual community left , its just you guys taking side on status quo thats all.

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

This thread again. 

They are listening, buy they don't listen to people like them. They listen to the players who rarely or never even touched the forums or any other feedback thread. The casual majority.

You sure about that? their latest youtube video says otherwise plus the twitch category for warframe is practically dead. The only time its not dead is when they're streaming & everyone wants the loot their giving out.

Archived