Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little big facts: WF state (criticism)

(PSN)Station2D-

Just now, killerJoke66 said:

casuals become vets in 3 months what u talking about , theres no real casual community left , its just you guys taking side on status quo thats all.

If you look at steam achievements. Most players in the MR 10-12 area. So yes, the casuals are a majority.

1 minute ago, Blaudari said:

You sure about that? their latest youtube video says otherwise plus the twitch category for warframe is practically dead. The only time its not dead is when they're streaming & everyone wants the loot their giving out.

Warframe gameplay is not that great as a let's play content. It's best you play it yourself to fully experience it.

33 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

People have been saying the game's gonna die for years and it's still here, and it's not gonna die anytime soon

why do people decide not to use sunscreen on a hot day? they don't think they'll get burned.

why do people not look both ways before crossing the street? they don't think they'll get hit.

refuse to see it all you want, warframe is dyeing right now, its not something that'll happen overnight, it wont be dead a month or 2, its something thats gonna take time, but sure as the sun raises in the east, it is happening. DE has a chance to stop that, but at this point, even if they do, warframe may not fully recover from it.

maybe I'm wrong, maybe its not dyeing, after all DE is still releasing updates. people are still playing them, and they're most recent one has a like-dislike ratio of 50% on youtube after all.

Just now, DrivaMain said:

Warframe gameplay is not that great as a let's play content. It's best you play it yourself to fully experience it.

Um.............about that............
unknown.png
Account_veterancy.JPG
I've been playing 1 year after warframe was made. I know what i'm talking about. Yes MR doesn't mean anything (obviously). I was also referring to DE's update video that says otherwise.

12 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

and they're most recent one has a like-dislike ratio of 50% on youtube after all.

And most of us know that WF YouTubers know jack s*** about the game they're playing. Seriously, most, I dare say 95%, of all WF youtubers do nothing but complain about the most trivial nonsense that could be solved by actually reading stuff in-game or making a 3 second google search.

Hell, WF's youtube-community is nothing more than a bunch of Karens.

And don't even get me started on their FashionFrame™, good lord that stuff is just straight up criminal.

44 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

does that imply warframes not a cash grab with all the plat purchases

It's not. There are some good games I stopped playing when they overdid it with the gambling and payed stamina. Warframe is a decent free to play game, most of the time.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

And most of us know that WF YouTubers know jack s*** about the game they're playing. Seriously, most, I dare say 95%, of all WF youtubers do nothing but complain about the most trivial nonsense that could be solved by actually reading stuff in-game or making a 3 second google search.

And don't even get me started on their FashionFrame™, good lord that stuff is just straight up criminal.

Sounds like you don't see the videos where they critisize the devs. As for fashion frame? yeah I agree with you on that. Devs shouldn't focus on cosmetics, they need to focus on fixing the game from all the bugs being in currently & focus on keeping their words especially with forgotten modes like Railjack & duiviri open world. only recently Railjack & the lich system is being remembered.

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

this is a perfect example of my point exactly. "no its not bad, your playing it wrong" "no the devteam listens, you just expect them to hear every single voice" "dont listen to these guys, they're just spreading bad info" denial, after denial. like i said, deny all you want. be the last player standing if it suits your fancy.

1 hour ago, Blaudari said:

Yeah, DE isn't gonna listen. Not the first time & certainly not the last. Their like/dislike ration on youtube is cut in half & its that bad. 

These 2 (that I know of) have been saying these things for years. DE needs to listen to the community if they want the game to survive for the next decade. By my guess, I think the game will last maybe 2 - 4 more years, 5 if lucky. I hope its not too late. Go check the comments & Like/dislike ratio to see everything the player base has been saying. It's getting really bad & will only get worse.

I will forever question why people take the creators seriously when they quite literally stir up unneded drama and take attention away from ACTUAL criticism that warframe needs. These clickbait garbage bottom of the barrel content creators are doing nothing but reaffirming the hard core warframe defenders stance on criticism when you have it leaded by such creators that do nothing but spout a circle jerk in the comment section about how good they feel quitting warframe  and how the game is dying or whatever. It's quite funny how mogammu basically decided that because his channel was slowly becoming irrelevant he decided that hopping on the warframe hate march was a good idea even though he INTERVIEWED and got to speak personally to the creators only to spit in their face and the community that once liked him. The community didnt turn toxic, content creators like there is two are why these such a toxic stain on the warframe community.

14 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

This thread again. 

Yeah no I wouldn't take word from some guy who makes drama videos for a living a fact.

They are listening, buy they don't listen to people like them. They listen to the players who rarely or never even touched the forums or any other community platform. The casual majority.

Sry lad but I'm already verteran and I'm still thirst for a real content for this game. Not just an artificial content but a real one. Like F the hell out of survival/ defense/ extermination/ ect. They are boring as hell. Or I would say the movement mechanics of the game doesn't match the overall content given. I think the investors rejected Warframe earlier is being proven right at this point. That "never make a sci-fi game" and it's true just like what happen to the failure of Call of Duty Black Ops Infinite Warfare in 2016.

Props how good graphics are. But Warframe content is just overall meh ngl.  Adding more content Island would make all the playebase split up and there are less people would play different kinds of nodes seperately. Reason I play the game just for the free stuff sadly.

1 minute ago, (PSN)ChaosTheNerd said:

I will forever question why people take the creators seriously when they quite literally stir up inneded drama and take attention away from ACTUAL criticism that warframe needs. These clickbait garbage bottom of the barrel content creators are doing nothing but reaffirming the hard core warframe defenders stance in criticism when you have it leaded by such creators that do nothing but spout a circle jerk in the comment section about how good they feel quitting warframe  and how the game is dying or whatever. It's quite funny how mogammu basically decided that because his channel was slowly becoming irrelevant he decided that hoping on the warframe hate march was a good idea even though he INTERVIEWED and got to speak personally to the creators only to spit in their face and the community that once liked him. The community didnt turn toxic, content creators like these two are why these such a toxic stain on the warframe community.

Mogamu never hopped on the "hate warframe" march. He was criticizing the game heavily for what was happening before the railjack update & in response white knights decided to bombard him telling him he's negative, he's just a hater etc. etc. etc. not thinking once of the problems of warframe. Only now part of the warframe community are starting to slowly realize whats going on. As for the content creators like you said, are you including all content creators or some that actual do stir drama? Mogamu isn't starting drama & LifeOfRio is more of a joking satire channel but will speak the truth whenever he can along with criticizing the developers.

49 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

does that imply warframes not a cash grab with all the plat purchases with the linear proggression rate at the new player level , with no reliable guides at all how to do things in-game ? i would say thats a bold claim .

That's weird, when I was new the codex and my own initiative and intuition helped me figure out a lot. Then there's the whole part about this game being connected to the internet with people all over the planet, with humans being a communicative species and all. It's almost like we're resourceful as well and don't have to stand around being told what to do like kids. Last time I checked the game was rated past the age where people need help cleaning and bathing themselves.

1 minute ago, LoriSei said:

Sry lad but I'm already verteran and I'm still thirst for a real content for this game. Not just an artificial content but a real one. Like F the hell out of survival/ defense/ extermination/ ect. They are boring as hell. Or I would say the movement mechanics of the game doesn't match the overall content given. I think the investors rejected Warframe earlier is being proven right at this point. That "never make a sci-fi game" and it's true just like what happen to the failure of Call of Duty Black Ops Infinite Warfare in 2016.

Props how good graphics are. But Warframe content is just overall meh ngl.  Adding more content Island would make all the playebase split up and there are less people would play different kinds of nodes seperately. Reason I play the game just for the free stuff sadly.

Agreed. I love the game with a passion but at this point, i've pretty much done everything the game has to offer. All I do now is login for the daily & then logout.

hace 3 minutos, (PSN)ChaosTheNerd dijo:

I will forever question why people take the creators seriously when they quite literally stir up unneded drama and take attention away from ACTUAL criticism that warframe needs. These clickbait garbage bottom of the barrel content creators are doing nothing but reaffirming the hard core warframe defenders stance on criticism when you have it leaded by such creators that do nothing but spout a circle jerk in the comment section about how good they feel quitting warframe  and how the game is dying or whatever. It's quite funny how mogammu basically decided that because his channel was slowly becoming irrelevant he decided that hopping on the warframe hate march was a good idea even though he INTERVIEWED and got to speak personally to the creators only to spit in their face and the community that once liked him. The community didnt turn toxic, content creators like there is two are why these such a toxic stain on the warframe community.

Got recommended some of Rio's videos but first of all, him and his viewers act so smug like "I told them so" and etc. I also hate his video thumbnails and titles "they did this....." or "this is getting bad...." I hate that so much

5 minutes ago, (PSN)ChaosTheNerd said:

Wait is that Rio's video? Sadly but what he says literally has points and he already given his critiscism on how to fix the game. He's been shouting it since 2018 since it's  the first time I watched it. Well I feel sad for the content creators to create repetetive content for the game such as builds/ uncessary builds/ meme builds/ broken builds/ builds/ builds/ builds....

5 minutes ago, Blaudari said:

Mogamu never hopped on the "hate warframe" march. He was criticizing the game heavily for what was happening before the railjack update & in response white knights decided to bombard him telling him he's negative, he's just a hater etc. etc. etc. not thinking once of the problems of warframe. 

So he decided to start making clickbait content about the community because a few people got pissy about what hes making? That just sounds petty as hell.

8 minutes ago, Blaudari said:

As for the content creators like you said, are you including all content creators or some that actual do stir drama? Mogamu isn't starting drama & LifeOfRio is more of a joking satire channel but will speak the truth whenever he can along with criticizing the developers.

Im specifically referring to those that stir up unnecessary drama just for the sake of it, and considering that most warframe ytbers already do this Its not hard to lump them all in. LOR speaking "truth" is the funniest thing I've heard all day, if by speaking truth you mean regurgitating the same crap that everyone is saying but with a smug af attitude then your not wrong, but can we stop with giving gratitude about content creators stating the ducking obvious about the issues with warframe?

3 minutes ago, LoriSei said:

Wait is that Rio's video? Sadly but what he says literally has points and he already given his critiscism on how to fix the game. He's been shouting it since 2018 since it's  the first time I watched it. Well I feel sad for the content creators to create repetetive content for the game such as builds/ uncessary builds/ meme builds/ broken builds/ builds/ builds/ builds....

He had decent critique a long time ago but it's just the same thing again and again and again to the point that its obvious hes doing this for views and to stir up anger. The titles alone speak volumes as to how insufferable hes has gotten, to me atleast.

1 minute ago, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

Also for everyone defending CCs don’t bother. The community is so oddly against those who actively want to help the community it’s baffling 

Just think of us as Protesters. Nothing will change if no drama will occur. They'll be forever slacking when people don't complain.

Archived