Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little big facts: WF state (criticism)

(PSN)Station2D-

3 minutes ago, (PSN)ChaosTheNerd said:

He had decent critique a long time ago but it's just the same thing again and again and again to the point that its obvious hes doing this for views and to stir up anger. The titles alone speak volumes as to how insufferable hes has gotten, to me atleast.

Well having the same perspective as other complaining content creators. I have done everything to offer in this game. If not like WTF I'm here in the community forum anyways?

For Life Of Rio he's been doing the same critism but it's 100% accurate true which I have nothing to complain about even the Devs speaks for themselves by posting an apology of the lack of content in the game. Which He's been right all a long. So, Proving Life of Rio wrong means for the better of the game, & thats Rio's intention to take that responsibility.

1 minute ago, LoriSei said:

Well having the same perspective as other complaining content creators. I have done everything to offer in this game. If not like WTF I'm here in the community forum anyways?

For Life Of Rio he's been doing the same critism but it's 100% accurate true which I have nothing to complain about even the Devs speaks for themselves by posting an apology of the lack of content in the game. Which He's been right all a long. So, Proving Life of Rio wrong means for the better of the game, & thats Rio's intention to take that responsibility.

Not to mention someone in DE's "Warframe: Arcana Teaser" video on youtube said when they get back from vacation (I think they're on right now until January) that they'll make an apology & start fixing bugs just like last year & in 2018.

56 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

It's not. There are some good games I stopped playing when they overdid it with the gambling and payed stamina. Warframe is a decent free to play game, most of the time.

its semantics , does it have psychological  trap systems at the start of the game or not ? simple question , also darvo deals say hi 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

That's weird, when I was new the codex and my own initiative and intuition helped me figure out a lot. Then there's the whole part about this game being connected to the internet with people all over the planet, with humans being a communicative species and all. It's almost like we're resourceful as well and don't have to stand around being told what to do like kids. Last time I checked the game was rated past the age where people need help cleaning and bathing themselves.

do i have to point it out that codex is more unreliable than fandom wiki . also interesting that you chose to use that language even when your claims dont add up with reality , now tell me how a new player would know each (-) and (+) 's mean %25 difference in numbers for each enemy unit on what theyre strong against and weak to ? they cant without fandom wiki and thats just the start . Dont make me start on warframes altogether because oh boy i cant even list all of the missing usefull information a newbie would wanna know .

Next time you talk like that to someone have something to back up my friend or else you just look edgy , sure i am salty about this game but i have my backups and factual reasonings.

oh we can use google how conveniant , might as well not put any usefull info regarding game(yes exaggeration dont quote me on that) because ,people out of feeling compasionate about the game will fill up the cracks and do our job for us am i right ? ............. thats a twisted mentality sorry , youre going out your way to be not objective about this game . I want this game to grow so im objective when critisizing it .

2 hours ago, killerJoke66 said:

do i have to point it out that codex is more unreliable than fandom wiki . also interesting that you chose to use that language even when your claims dont add up with reality , now tell me how a new player would know each (-) and (+) 's mean %25 difference in numbers for each enemy unit on what theyre strong against and weak to ? they cant without fandom wiki and thats just the start . Dont make me start on warframes altogether because oh boy i cant even list all of the missing usefull information a newbie would wanna know .

Next time you talk like that to someone have something to back up my friend or else you just look edgy , sure i am salty about thşs game but i have my backups and factual reasonings.

Why would you need exact numbers? 

Seeing +++corrosive in green is pretty obvious.

I'm not gonna say that the game perfectly explains everything but how the damage system works is kinda obvious.

3 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Why would you need exact numbers? 

Seeing +++corrosive in green is pretty obvious.

I'm not gonna ay that the game perfectly explains everything but how the damage system works is kinda obvious.

'why would you need exact numbers' dont tell me you are being serious , also that was just a small very very very small example , there are tons of information missing regarding warframe ability info , not talking about synergies between other warframes no , 

2 hours ago, (PSN)StationOfDead said:

Greetings,

Just saying…

If the developers perform poorly in these next 2 years the game will not survive, when I mean that the game will not survive I mean that the game will no longer have a "fix" due to the large amount of bad content it has, when I say that the game will no longer be fixed I mean that if the developers try to fix the game they will never finish, WF is 3 years away from its tenth anniversary but that the game reaches ten years with so many errors is like saying that the developers will perform poorly in the next few years, assuming that the developers had performed poorly before the pandemic, how are the developers going to perform now with an apparent endless pandemic? worse than before? Apparently yes, it's like another ¨ you don't know what you have until you lose it ¨, DE has shown that they don't love this game because if they loved it this game wouldn't be like this one, this game will probably become another TF2, the players they think the game is in good state but that is not correct, players have no idea that the game can be much better than it is now, keep loving the game and the developers and the game will never evolve, keep paying and normalizing the bad state of the game and the game will never be good, and when the game no longer has a fix because of their errors players will realize that it was not only the fault of the developers, that the game is in a bad state is also the fault of the players, (for example) TF2 is not going to improve because of the developers but also because of the players who continue to play it as if it were a perfect game, for my part I am not going to give more feedback for the game, I still have a lot of feedback that do and issues that I must redo but I don't think the developers deserve it, I will only give feedback if the developers fix the game in these next two years, the developers have the resources to fix the game, but they don't appreciate it, they have a duty to make a good game, but instead they make a mediocre game, that attitude is "unacceptable" so don't try to defend it, it's incredible that this game has lasted 7 years and is called good in its current state, ¨ but is free¨ that does not justify anything because in the end we will all spend our time playing it, do the players want a good game? then fight for it.

Have a good day.

Riiiiight, I don't think anything you said here can be taken as a "fact" or "criticism". It's just how you feel. Saying that warframe is dying is not feed back, criticism or a fact. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)StationOfDead said:

for my part I am not going to give more feedback for the game, I still have a lot of feedback that do and issues that I must redo but I don't think the developers deserve it, I will only give feedback if the developers fix the game in these next two years

Get off your high horse, mate. Seriously, no wonder they don't listen to most of the feedback. If I was working on something and someone keeps saying that "hey, you're going to fail at what you spent your life doing unless you do as I say", I don't think would listen either. 

P. S : I said it once and I'll say it again, some of the community is waiting for DE to fail just to say " I told you so" and it's outright disgusting. 

10 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

'why would you need exact numbers' dont tell me you are being serious , also that was just a small very very very small example , there are tons of information missing regarding warframe ability info , not talking about synergies between other warframes no , 

Yeah. That was indeed serious. When you have simple signs like +,++,+++ and the same with minus and also info about what element does what. You don't need exact numbers at all. Or what? You sit there with a calculator and do math on your builds?

Anyways warframe synergies is a trivial info. And a bunch of those synergies are found out by players and not exactly something that the devs did intentionally.

Also players helping players is there for a good reason.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)BRUHck Obama said:

Got recommended some of Rio's videos but first of all, him and his viewers act so smug like "I told them so" and etc. I also hate his video thumbnails and titles "they did this....." or "this is getting bad...." I hate that so much

you literally have an option to not see anyone's videos with a click of a button if youre so upset about it . 50-50 like like dislike ratio is one of the symtoms that the youtuber was talking about , its just a big 'we told you so ' molding into reality . it doesnt matter which vet says it 

4 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

you literally have an option to not see anyone's videos with a click of a button if youre so upset about it . 50-50 like like dislike ratio is one of the symtoms that the youtuber was talking about , its just a big 'we told you so ' molding into reality . it doesnt matter which vet says it 

I clicked the option to not see his content and yet I'm still getting recommend his garbage. A 50 50 ratio is not a sign of "we told you so" or anything like it. If your genuinely waiting for a warframe update to be negatively recieved so you can do a " we told you so" then you can leave warframe right now because you certainly aren't adding anything to the conversation and are just being as toxic and insufferable as the "whiteknights" that you weirdos hate so much.

8 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Yeah. That was indeed serious. When you have simple signs like +,++,+++ and the same with minus and also info about what element does what. You don't need exact numbers at all. Or what? You sit there with a calculator and do math on your builds?

Anyways warframe synergies is a trivial info. And a bunch of those synergies are found out by players and not exactly something that the devs did intentionally.

Also players helping players is there for a good reason.

oh we hitting the 'ntentional' parts now , ah yes the game where its praised for it endless customization and variety of ways to play it u n l e s s its not 'intended' for you to play that way , oh right oh right . (btw i have no say about that i just find it hilarous that what players find outside of real in-game bugs are considered unintended and taken away like a slap on the wrist)
About the players helping players ... without vets and clan leaders helping new ones , warframe wouldnt even profit in the first place , theyre literally (especially clan leaders) make the game playable/bearable for new players but little to no appreciation comes from white knights to them and all the credit goes for DE for something that DE rarely ever does . 

3 hours ago, (PSN)StationOfDead said:

Greetings,

Just saying…

If the developers perform poorly in these next 2 years the game will not survive, when I mean that the game will not survive I mean that the game will no longer have a "fix" due to the large amount of bad content it has, when I say that the game will no longer be fixed I mean that if the developers try to fix the game they will never finish, WF is 3 years away from its tenth anniversary but that the game reaches ten years with so many errors is like saying that the developers will perform poorly in the next few years, assuming that the developers had performed poorly before the pandemic, how are the developers going to perform now with an apparent endless pandemic? worse than before? Apparently yes, it's like another ¨ you don't know what you have until you lose it ¨, DE has shown that they don't love this game because if they loved it this game wouldn't be like this one, this game will probably become another TF2, the players they think the game is in good state but that is not correct, players have no idea that the game can be much better than it is now, keep loving the game and the developers and the game will never evolve, keep paying and normalizing the bad state of the game and the game will never be good, and when the game no longer has a fix because of their errors players will realize that it was not only the fault of the developers, that the game is in a bad state is also the fault of the players, (for example) TF2 is not going to improve because of the developers but also because of the players who continue to play it as if it were a perfect game, for my part I am not going to give more feedback for the game, I still have a lot of feedback that do and issues that I must redo but I don't think the developers deserve it, I will only give feedback if the developers fix the game in these next two years, the developers have the resources to fix the game, but they don't appreciate it, they have a duty to make a good game, but instead they make a mediocre game, that attitude is "unacceptable" so don't try to defend it, it's incredible that this game has lasted 7 years and is called good in its current state, ¨ but is free¨ that does not justify anything because in the end we will all spend our time playing it, do the players want a good game? then fight for it.

Have a good day.

How is this post constructive at all? You should find better things to do with your time.

I work long days, and WF is a fun way to kill some time when I get home.

2 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

oh we hitting the 'ntentional' parts now , ah yes the game where its praised for it endless customization and variety of ways to play it u n l e s s its not 'intended' for you to play that way , oh right oh right . (btw i have no say about that i just find it hilarous that what players find outside of real in-game bugs are considered unintended and taken away like a slap on the wrist)
About the players helping players ... without vets and clan leaders helping new ones , warframe wouldnt even profit in the first place , theyre literally (especially clan leaders) make the game playable/bearable for new players but little to no appreciation comes from white knights to them and all the credit goes for DE for something that DE rarely ever does . 

Well you didn't say a lot there.

The game is big. There are a lot of things and since De likes to work on billions of things at once (which they shouldn't of course but they do it anyways) it's not at all surprising that they miss somethings that were not intentional.

And again the game is big. Writing down and demonstrating everything is a Lot in this game. And I never seen a single big mmo explain every single little thing ever.

That's why Players helping players is there. It's a faster and easier way to obtain information than having to go through a bunch of pages in the codex that gives you that one specific answer you're searching for. Warframe is a multiplayer game of course the devs will take advantage of that. That's not something that the devs should be ashamed of.

1 hour ago, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

Save your breath broski putting down the game saved me time and allowed me to move on with my day the majority of the community dosent care DE dosent care and to be frank heading people say this for so long for it only to happen more and more I don’t care I’m just here for memes

i guess best advice is this , preach 🙏 , why am i even beefing lol i could just be laying on my sofa and just watch the fireworks instead . 

I go into small periods where i stop caring about others'(you know who i imply in here)  stp*d decisions for their own sake and then that tough love comes back again , even though i know whetever i say will have little to no impact on the major outcome. 
Sadly it is what it is when it comes down to it , we care for too much for people and a company that doesnt appreciate what we have to say in any of this .

Throughout this thread I've seen the claim that Warframe's YouTube channel entirely has a 50/50 like/dislike ratio. But that's only the Deimos Arcana update video. I mean I guess that means people are unhappy with Arcana, but that doesn't reflect opinions of the game as a whole.

Honestly, I think this whole thing can be simplified as the problem that happens to literally every game that's ever existed and will ever exist: boredom. Players buy/download game. Players play game. Players run out of new things to try and get bored of doing the same old things. Players underestimate how much time it takes to create new, quality content for the game and rage against the developers. Players leave the game because they're bored and go find something new to try.

This happens with every game. Everyone saying Warframe is dying is simply bored. Even those defending it might be bored. Honestly, lately I've kinda been logging into Warframe just to vibe. Deimos doesn't interest me personally that much because Infested don't interest me. Eventually I'll go through it all for MR, but I'm in no hurry. But I also know eventually they'll add new content I'll be more interested in. Until then I stave off boredom by playing other games.

That's all this really is; people bored with the game and complaining it isn't more entertaining because either they can't find something else more entertaining or can't be bothered to look. There's an entire world of other games out there. Sure, most aren't quite as unique as Warframe, but if you just look I'm sure you'll find something else to occupy your attention for a while. Come back to Warframe a little later and see what's been added.

Oh, and to all the claims of the developers not listening to the players, have you forgotten all the changes made to Liches and Railjack based on player feedback? That's just a recent example. Or even the changes to Xaku still ongoing based on player feedback. And the changes to Isolation Vaults based on player feedback. And the melee 3.0 changes based on player feedback. See a theme here? No, they won't listen to everything everyone says. How can they? Everything that gets told to them contradicts something someone else has said. It's impossible to please everyone, because everyone is different, so there's no point trying. They can only try to please the majority, so that's what they're doing.

1 hour ago, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

Also for everyone defending CCs don’t bother. The community is so oddly against those who actively want to help the community it’s baffling 

Oddly? It would be odd if we didn't have a reason.....but if a youtuber admits to playing up drama for views then I guess we have a reason now, don't we? 

The effects of dishonest/exaggerated advertising and media and how it's spread and influences people are a well documented phenomena. 

Archived