Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Disregarded The Infested... Next Event Has Got To Be Infested!

Arlayn

The infested were disregarded on Silvanus, and more then likely on Ara soon...

Its as if the Infested have no voice... sure yeah give them the derelict, but really the infested are being outright ignored. Sure lts stick infested in the formian ships I hope those were turned into Infested vessels and not just blew up. Any event related to infested directly though? no. Infested are being moved off Jupiter and being more pushed off into non-existence. The Infested need their own planet in the beginner region not just Eris, and Europa which is a high level advanced area, and not just the Derelict which requires a lot of farming to get to. People need more experience with them not just in small regions on each planet. Now with this war on Mars they will be completely removed from the planet. Mars needs at least one region with infested. Every planet even Mercury which is Grineer territory has Infested. Proof the Grineer themselves cannot completely eradicate them.

Hopefully soon a true master mind of the infested is introduced as a main character like Alad V, Vor, and Sargus Ruk... Too much focus on the Grineer, and Corpus and your going to hurt your infested fan base... The Infested need some love too.

How about the Infested taking advantage of the conflict and swarming the losing faction? Tenno being the white knights they are step up and fight alongside them against the Infested!

I think they would swarm both... they are the strongest faction after all... Even if they all died their attack would have infected both factions starting the swarm all over again.

The infested were disregarded on Silvanus, and more then likely on Ara soon...

(some stuff u said what i removed)

Hopefully soon a true master mind of the infested is introduced as a main character like Alad V, Vor, and Sargus Ruk... Too much focus on the Grineer, and Corpus and your going to hurt your infested fan base... The Infested need some love too.

The infested need a front man!  Err, front-being!  Great idea!

I'd love to see infested totally swarm on the losing side.  That would be awesome, just as soon as you clear the event infested spores rain down on the area and you then have to clear them out too.......fun fun.

Maybe the infested went underground and will pop out of the wood works out of no where on the winning side as they try to set up shop on Mars.

Troops wiped out from a long war, spread thin troops across Mars.. they wouldn't have the man power to hold Mars forever from the infested...

Edited by Arlayn

Worst case scenario is that the Infested somehow develop actual space travel instead of spreading via spores (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway this has got me thinking........an Infested event would be the best thing to ever happen to this community.

I mean think of the possibilities for friendship and camaraderie! The Infested don't discriminate about who they infect SO WE CAN ALL DIE TOGETHER AS ONE HAPPY COMMUNITY ;D

Worst case scenario is that the Infested somehow develop actual space travel instead of spreading via spores (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway this has got me thinking........an Infested event would be the best thing to ever happen to this community.

I mean think of the possibilities for friendship and camaraderie! The Infested don't discriminate about who they infect SO WE CAN ALL DIE TOGETHER AS ONE HAPPY COMMUNITY ;D

Its kinda similar to tyranids I think. Have you seen the pics of Infested Corpus ships? I think they just float around in space (maybe using the tentacles to push themselves somehow maybe they just drift) and wait for gravity to pull them into a nearby planet where they eventually either

A. smash into a ship

B. smash into an asteroid mine

C. smash into the planet.

I'd love to see infested totally swarm on the losing side. That would be awesome, just as soon as you clear the event infested spores rain down on the area and you then have to clear them out too.......fun fun.

It could also set the stage for a new event that we can get the weapons from the losing side of this event from. Could start right after the Wednesday patch. Back to back connected events would be awesome.

Its kinda similar to tyranids I think. Have you seen the pics of Infested Corpus ships? I think they just float around in space (maybe using the tentacles to push themselves somehow maybe they just drift) and wait for gravity to pull them into a nearby planet where they eventually either

A. smash into a ship

B. smash into an asteroid mine

C. smash into the planet.

Yeah like the Flood, too. They're really not that original, but hey, if the original idea is a good concept you might as well copy it in my opinion.