Dante Unbound: Known Issues Ɨ
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Fortuna is broken šŸ˜” šŸ¤¦šŸ¼

(XBOX)UNKNOWN USER800

My game keeps crashing every time I try to do exploiter orb. Also I canā€™t do thermia fractureI almost lost my Xbox last week cause of fortuna.šŸ¤¬You guys canā€™t control this game or what? Can you guys make another way to farm arcaneĀ in this garbageĀ because this stupid treeĀ Iā€™m tired with it.šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¦šŸ¼Iā€™m going to stop playingĀ Ā this garbage cause it require too much.Thatā€™sĀ one ofĀ stupidest game I ever played in my life. I hate the way people rankĀ up in this game.Everything in this garbageĀ is stupid ridiculous. TheyĀ need to have punishmentĀ Ā for those people who keep leaving the squad whenĀ you in the middle of a mission with them.They should not give those players nothing when they leave the squad in the middle of a mission.šŸ¤¬Itā€™s annoyingšŸ¤¬ I spent my entire time playing to get that necramech on šŸ˜”DeimosšŸ˜” I canā€™t do S#&$ with it when I got it.Ā IĀ feel like itā€™s a golden šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©sitting in my arsenal šŸ¤¦šŸ¼We need 200 capacity for this thing.those modsĀ cannot fit in. to getĀ those modsĀ itā€™sĀ a pain in the a**. WhyĀ you guys have to make things so complicated Itā€™s just a game we killing NPCā€™s,machineā€™sĀ not other playersšŸ¤¬. You guys know how to createĀ game but you guys donā€™t know how to control it.Iā€™m getting tired of this garbage just so you guys know. and Iā€™m not the only one who is getting tired of it. All my family triedĀ to play this game but they canā€™t because the game require too much they donā€™t like it how stupid it is to get things.

Archived