Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank

(PSN)Phoenix_-140

6 hours ago, (PSN)Phoenix_-140 said:

they are new base weapons

Are they weapons you never touched before, though? As in, including different copies?

Each weapon entry in the Codex / your Profile can only ever give you Mastery once (for each Rank).

So if you, say, buy a dozen Bratons or something, any but the very first one will not give you Mastery.

19 hours ago, (PSN)theMycon said:

Similarly, modular weapons only have one part that counts for mastery.

So it's not per saw, it's per strike. It's not per kitgun, it's per chamber.

(Also, you need to gild the weapon before it starts to count for mastery)

Same goes for amps.  It's only the prism that counts.

On 2020-11-29 at 10:21 PM, (PSN)Phoenix_-140 said:

My mastery rank wont increase, ive leveled weapons and no i didnt put forma into them, they are new base weapons and my exp bar stays where it is

I'm looking at your profile right now and something does seem off. Keep in mind that you get the most mastery from Warframes, Archwings and Companions. So far you've only leveled two frames and one companion.

What does seem strange to me is that your profile shows zero mastery for missions. I'm not even sure how that is possible as each starchart node you complete for the first time should grant you a small amount of affinity. How far have you made it through the starchart?

I'd suggest that you try to farm, build and level at least a couple of new warframes as that should help push the bar up a bit faster. It looks like you're already part of a clan so you can get the blueprints for Banshee, Nezha, Volt, Wukong and Zephyr from your clan's Tenno Lab.

14 minutes ago, (PSN)crashteddy03 said:

What does seem strange to me is that your profile shows zero mastery for missions. I'm not even sure how that is possible

Looking at someone else's Profile in-game for some reason simply doesn't count / show Mastery from Star Chart completion,
this also includes the indicator, both the bar and actual numbers, of how far along they are towards the next MR test.

(BTW, kinda still waiting for @(PSN)Phoenix_-140 to answer my question.)

12 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Looking at someone else's Profile in-game for some reason simply doesn't count / show Mastery from Star Chart completion,
this also includes the indicator, both the bar and actual numbers, of how far along they are towards the next MR test.

I wasn't aware of this. I'll count that as learning something new today! :)

I suspect that your original thought may be right as OPs profile is rather sparse... 2 frames and 16 total weapons mastered, one sentinal and one kubrow.

@(PSN)Phoenix_-140 BTW, I'd be happy to help you out if you message me online.

Archived