Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Apparently Have No Eyes. ;-;

Tauxi

Didn't they say Berserk is what happens when Alad V. pulls off the first layer of skin? They said it in one of the livestreams that she is the product of experiments and being dissected... I honestly don't think Tenno have eyes... Go look for her picture on the website. I am telling you we have no eyes.

Didn't they say Berserk is what happens when Alad V. pulls off the first layer of skin? They said it in one of the livestreams that she is the product of experiments and being dissected... I honestly don't think Tenno have eyes... Go look for her picture on the website. I am telling you we have no eyes.

It might surprise you, but that is just another layer of Warframe skin. Of course you're not going to see the actual eyes.

maybe you have no eyes, but i sure do.

maybe you have no eyes, but i sure do.

Dark Sector is confirmed lore. Have you seen those infested? They have no eyes. We may be the same way. Infected with the same virus but taken to a whole new level to where our eyes have disappeared into a whole new system of senses.

Dark Sector is confirmed lore. Have you seen those infested? They have no eyes. We may be the same way. Infected with the same virus but taken to a whole new level to where our eyes have disappeared into a whole new system of senses.

And Dark Sector very much has humans inside of the Warframes.

Humans. With eyes.

i actually did play Dark Sector, and the main char, the "original" Tenno, with the original Glaive and the "warframe"... well he had eyes.

i actually did play Dark Sector, and the main char, the "original" Tenno, with the original Glaive and the "warframe"... well he had eyes.

The monsters did not... we may have! READ MY POST!!!! been infected to the point that the infection covered our entire bodies and then we stopped the infection before we turned into colossus, and Stalker... Meaning WE HAVE NO EYES JUST A STEEL GRAY FACE!!!

edit: mutant Excalibur (stinger) has no face...

468px-288385_full.jpg

Edited by Arlayn

The monsters did not... we may have! READ MY POST!!!! been infected to the point that the infection covered our entire bodies and then we stopped the infection before we turned into colossus, and Stalker... Meaning WE HAVE NO EYES JUST A STEEL GRAY FACE!!!

and maybe we have no genitals and we are all eunuchs. or perhaps we have no bodies, but only implanted heads in steel suits, or it could be that we are actually angels from heaven sent here to stop all evil...

or perhaps this type of speculation in completely pointless.