Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Can we PLEASE have a distress signal for noobs or people having difficulty?

fungame_dot_exe

The basic concept is it would function like alerts, if you are a high MR or possibly instead there could be a solo Spy test to prove your skill level, at which point you can respond to Tenno in need. Maybe they have failed their mission 3 times, getting overwhelmed with enemies or mission goals. Or maybe they're trying to complete the star chart with difficult missions like Rosalind on Uranus.

There are a ton of Sortie running players like me, who either don't make any friends on WF, or don't want to go through the process of asking and being invited each time just to help clear one mission.

But, I can't mention this without asking for tougher missions. I want it to be tough when I'm with a Sortie crew - not the onesided stomp it always is. This morning an Ember Prime napalmed the everloving **** out the enemies with her 4, making everyone else obsolete.

5 minutes ago, fungame_dot_exe said:

either don't make any friends on WF, or don't want to go through the process of asking and being invited each time just to help clear one mission

So basically you can't be bothered to talk to people and you want the computer to take care of human interaction for you?

I don't know, man. I go to the recruitment chat and have helped hundreds of noobs go through hundreds of missions. Many of them have added me as a friend and have asked for more help.

I think that is a an interesting use of the work DE has been poking around for the asynchronous mission work; yeah, having something that can call up help from other players while the running player is having problems or downed would be a great way of easing folk through the pretty hostile starting period of warframe.

I like the idea.

To add to this idea, what about getting some kind of "reward points" from it if we help other players ?
Obviously not anything too great of a reward.
But for example some kind of "buddy tenno syndicate" where the only way to get points for it would be to actually help others players.
And with those points we could buy some sigil or logo for the avatar, railjack or our warframe. (no need to be actual syandana or plates etc.... it would only make this sytem feel mandatory for any fashion framers , and feeling forced to help due to that isn't a good way since it wouldn't be out of generosity but out of greed)
This way atleast, this system would live longer probably.

and maybe as the ultimate "reward" a pose of our warframe doing the "heart" sign with their hands.

Isaac-Netero-from-Hunter-X-Hunter.jpg?q=

(it's an example, but maybe it would be too hard to code or too much of a reward ? if so scratch this idea, logo / sigil is nice enough)

hace 32 minutos, (NSW)Gamma83 dijo:

I like the idea.

To add to this idea, what about getting some kind of "reward points" from it if we help other players ?
Obviously not anything too great of a reward.
But for example some kind of "buddy tenno syndicate" where the only way to get points for it would be to actually help others players.
And with those points we could buy some sigil or logo for the avatar, railjack or our warframe. (no need to be actual syandana or plates etc.... it would only make this sytem feel mandatory for any fashion framers , and feeling forced to help due to that isn't a good way since it wouldn't be out of generosity but out of greed)
This way atleast, this system would live longer probably.

and maybe as the ultimate "reward" a pose of our warframe doing the "heart" sign with their hands.

Isaac-Netero-from-Hunter-X-Hunter.jpg?q=

(it's an example, but maybe it would be too hard to code or too much of a reward ? if so scratch this idea, logo / sigil is nice enough)

Reminds me of monster hunter world, after they added Iceborne and the i think 'master ranks' they implemented that if you joined the mission of a low level player and helped them you would get some small rewards for helping him, i think it gave armor spheres which is the material with which people maximized armor and also gave other materials.

The rewards weren't very big, but they were useful rewards.

I think you could also gain silver and golden eggs, which aren't a big thing but they can be sold for a decent amount of money.

Maybe it can give here a bunch of a specific material or something else like the points you mentioned.

now that is an interesting idea here...

idk if this is easy doable, but it goes a bit like what we had in the scarlet spear event where in the relay we could give out credits to teams whose transmitter were in bad shape...

to make this a 'chooseable' way to join someone in a mission though, i guess DE would nees to change their lobby-system a bit to show who (and with what) i needing help at a certain mission node, otherwise it would be to chaotic on the map we have now - it already is a bit too much with multiple missions on the same node, putting in there several SOS-signals would be an information-overkill.

Archived