Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Faction Did You Choose And Why (Be Honest And Say The Complete Truth)

Implodingbanana

Well.... I joined the corpus becuse Grineer Power is already way to op so its time to balance things out. I also joined because i want to add another weapon to my Vandel set. sadly everyone wants to join Grineer because some think its easier others believe that well get the new warframe (i hope not because in my opinion it should be fully tested and relatively bug free) but i don't have anything negative to say to the people who just LOVE the Grineer (thats right looking at you Yuikami >_> )

So please put who and why im just interested and maybe we can turn this into a ---->FRIENDLY<---- thread where we can talk about it :D

Edited by thecool1232

I like the Loyalty trade off better than the sacrifice, I think Ninjas are more like Marines than Presidents when they make the hard choices.

I think both factions are fantastic, though, and the new models and voice overs are really excellent.

Edited by Rajko

Grineer because wraith machete is the only hope for a powerful sword that isn't dual or heavy.

And because I don't wanna doom our fellow tenno.

And because sargas ruk's new design is the slickest among the enemies imo. 

Edited by CubedOobleck

grineer.

experiments on tenno by corpus is like human experiments in our world.

its used to make the corpus weapons and tech better at the expense of tenno lives.

alad V also see us as "stock" to his inventory.

i rather have the machete that look better then a cattle prod stick.

I chose the Corpus because keeping balance in the universe is our duty. If the Grineer empire expands they will be able to find and kill us faster anyway, so basically be are preventing our own demise by sacrificing a few of our own. I really don't like the Grineer, deformed ugly and no sense of honor. If Alad V creates more enemy Tenno like the Stalker bring it on.