Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Until I return to the game, here's my vision for it. (I mean it in a nice way)

(XBOX)Architect Prime

Warframe is a great game. I just wanna see some badass updates.

The bad news first. Then the good positive stuff, okay?

You start out a pion. That's most games. But this game is a power fantasy, almost like a superman game. The Warframes get mods and weapons, operators get their perks and stuff. The power growth is one of the things that I most enjoy in Warframe. I like a big difference from point A to point B. Railjack is cool in-part because of the increase in magnitude. Albeit I get the feeling that a steel path nox could probably tank my railjack all day, which is hilariously stupid! But I digress. I know, you see, that if I take all my mods off of my Warframe - It would be like I never grew at all. There is no visual difference between 100 damage and 1,000,000 damage. Not in the enemies and not in my attacks. And the balance doesn't feel very good since the game seems to want me to strive toward godhood. I'm just an A****** Tenno who hangs out in a corridor somewhere while I wait for argon crystals or whatever. And MR is nothing. Like it's a nice tool for controlling what order missions are done and some other MR gating.  Problem is that MR doesn't really serve the player's experience in a positive way way. A rank, a badge, an overt thing that one expects to separate the recruits from the generals seems to have very little to do with the players prowess and more to do with controlling the players. I could be a master with a very particular loadout, but not necessarily level everything up. Leveling everything up is an inhumane expectation. I'm not leveling up all the hundreds of weapons. (Stop adding weapons) Even if they were all good I wouldn't. I'd lose my mind. I want to start the game playing Dark Souls and End the game playing Megaton Rainfall. And, by god, 1,000 dmg and 100,000 dmg need to look different, even if they're from the same weapon!

Now the things I want to see more of.

Boy oh boy is the core gameplay slick. excellent. Add more parkour options. Add more speed. Why shouldn't I just forego the ground to fly around at the cost of energy? Railjack might not have had a good launch, but the vision behind it is definitely worth expanding on. The mode just just needs more content and that advertised connectivity at this point. I want more story progression too. It's much more interesting than leveling up the ceramic dagger (Which I'll probably never do). And imagine if Warframes/tenno could become supercharged in void storms. I want to see some astronomical combat in the endgame. I want mirage to jump from sentient to sentient, destroying their ships like in the lore. I want archwings heavily buffed as well, because they deserve it. I want to see general progression, not just for the players, but for the mechanics of the game. Getting a few things gifties from going up a MR is nice, but what if all my attacks got an additional +2.5% per MR? Base power increase!? And bring on the bullet hell. Our guns are already there. Just make the enemy waves more organized and the feel will be complete. 

I've spent allot of money in this game, so I'm kind of a valuable long term customer. Don't let your game die. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

Warframe is a great game. I just wanna see some badass updates.

The bad news first. Then the good positive stuff, okay?

You start out a pion. That's most games. But this game is a power fantasy, almost like a superman game. The Warframes get mods and weapons, operators get their perks and stuff. The power growth is one of the things that I most enjoy in Warframe. I like a big difference from point A to point B. Railjack is cool in-part because of the increase in magnitude. Albeit I get the feeling that a steel path nox could probably tank my railjack all day, which is hilariously stupid! But I digress. I know, you see, that if I take all my mods off of my Warframe - It would be like I never grew at all. There is no visual difference between 100 damage and 1,000,000 damage. Not in the enemies and not in my attacks. And the balance doesn't feel very good since the game seems to want me to strive toward godhood. I'm just an A****** Tenno who hangs out in a corridor somewhere while I wait for argon crystals or whatever. And MR is nothing. Like it's a nice tool for controlling what order missions are done and some other MR gating.  Problem is that MR doesn't really serve the player's experience in a positive way way. A rank, a badge, an overt thing that one expects to separate the recruits from the generals seems to have very little to do with the players prowess and more to do with controlling the players. I could be a master with a very particular loadout, but not necessarily level everything up. Leveling everything up is an inhumane expectation. I'm not leveling up all the hundreds of weapons. (Stop adding weapons) Even if they were all good I wouldn't. I'd lose my mind. I want to start the game playing Dark Souls and End the game playing Megaton Rainfall. And, by god, 1,000 dmg and 100,000 dmg need to look different, even if they're from the same weapon!

Now the things I want to see more of.

Boy oh boy is the core gameplay slick. excellent. Add more parkour options. Add more speed. Why shouldn't I just forego the ground to fly around at the cost of energy? Railjack might not have had a good launch, but the vision behind it is definitely worth expanding on. The mode just just needs more content and that advertised connectivity at this point. I want more story progression too. It's much more interesting than leveling up the ceramic dagger (Which I'll probably never do). And imagine if Warframes/tenno could become supercharged in void storms. I want to see some astronomical combat in the endgame. I want mirage to jump from sentient to sentient, destroying their ships like in the lore. I want archwings heavily buffed as well, because they deserve it. I want to see general progression, not just for the players, but for the mechanics of the game. Getting a few things gifties from going up a MR is nice, but what if all my attacks got an additional +2.5% per MR? Base power increase!? And bring on the bullet hell. Our guns are already there. Just make the enemy waves more organized and the feel will be complete. 

I've spent allot of money in this game, so I'm kind of a valuable long term customer. Don't let your game die. 

If you want change in the game then your "vision" is going to need to be a lot less generic. You mentioned enjoying things going from Point A to Point B, but instead posted something that jumps from Point A to Point C without B.

Generic statements in your vision with no ideas or explanations:

- Add more parkour options

- Add more Speed

- Railjack expansion

- "Astronomical" Combat

- Archwing buff

- General Progression

With the random generic statements removed, there isn't really anything left there. You're basically asking someone to interpret something as you imagine it, with absolutely no information as to how you imagine it. If you want to get from Point A to Point C, you'll need to explain how Point B works. Otherwise it may not be worth returning as any changes you hoped would happen literally can't happen. If i'm honest though, it sounds like you might need a different game anyway. Some of the improvements you were mentioning already exist and function correctly.

23 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

If you want change in the game then your "vision" is going to need to be a lot less generic. You mentioned enjoying things going from Point A to Point B, but instead posted something that jumps from Point A to Point C without B.

Generic statements in your vision with no ideas or explanations:

- Add more parkour options

- Add more Speed

- Railjack expansion

- "Astronomical" Combat

- Archwing buff

- General Progression

With the random generic statements removed, there isn't really anything left there. You're basically asking someone to interpret something as you imagine it, with absolutely no information as to how you imagine it. If you want to get from Point A to Point C, you'll need to explain how Point B works. Otherwise it may not be worth returning as any changes you hoped would happen literally can't happen. If i'm honest though, it sounds like you might need a different game anyway. Some of the improvements you were mentioning already exist and function correctly.

I've got around 4000 hours in this game. I'm at the end of the pipe-line anyway. My feedback is under no obligation to be specific to be valid and useful. And you didn't even get all the bullet points there haha. See ya!

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

I've got around 4000 hours in this game. I'm at the end of the pipe-line anyway. My feedback is under no obligation to be specific to be valid and useful. And you didn't even get all the bullet points there haha. See ya!

Cool, so your attempt to defend how generic the post was, was to try and state that i missed more of your generic statements. I didn't obviously, but good job nonetheless.

So long :thumbup:

On 2020-11-30 at 5:00 AM, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

you'd probably post a 'tl;dr' if the post went into every possible detail.

true the OP cold have at least link to the several posts done about such 'improvement' ideas without creating a wall-o-text here but i think you are just arguing for the sake of arguing - you could also easily browse the forum about ideas in this regard, if you really cared...

10 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

you'd probably post a 'tl;dr' if the post went into every possible detail.

true the OP cold have at least link to the several posts done about such 'improvement' ideas without creating a wall-o-text here but i think you are just arguing for the sake of arguing - you could also easily browse the forum about ideas in this regard, if you really cared...

Its not about every possible detail or posting links, its about common sense.

Think about it, would you walk up to a Bar and only ask for "A Drink"? Ofc not, you'd need to be specific about What drink or else the Barman/maid would just walk away shooting you a confused look.

But the OP wants to "add more speed" and thinks his 4000 hours will magically translate that into actual feedback that could be used.

Faster load times, Faster jumps, faster running speed, Faster animations, Faster cutscenes, Faster input recognition, Faster modding, Faster frame switching, Faster Fast Travelling, Faster Archwing, Faster Railjack, Faster Login, Faster Updates. 

Pick any 3 you want and you may not even come close to what he actually means. Feedback is important to any game and the OP didnt provide any. Just the most generic "here's what I want when I get back" statement he/she could be bothered to type. 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Its not about every possible detail or posting links, its about common sense.

Think about it, would you walk up to a Bar and only ask for "A Drink"? Ofc not, you'd need to be specific about What drink or else the Barman/maid would just walk away shooting you a confused look.

But the OP wants to "add more speed" and thinks his 4000 hours will magically translate that into actual feedback that could be used.

Faster load times, Faster jumps, faster running speed, Faster animations, Faster cutscenes, Faster input recognition, Faster modding, Faster frame switching, Faster Fast Travelling, Faster Archwing, Faster Railjack, Faster Login, Faster Updates. 

Pick any 3 you want and you may not even come close to what he actually means. Feedback is important to any game and the OP didnt provide any. Just the most generic "here's what I want when I get back" statement he/she could be bothered to type. 

well, point taken (though, depending on the bar in question or if you're a regular or not, you would still get 'something' to drink - likely the 'speciality' of the house...)

anyway, i guess the OP isn't either clear about the feedback or want us to read 'between' the lines (as i seemingly did, right or wrong, idk) and the remark of the 4k hours of time is more a pointer toward the more logical things (in this case, i would say the gameplay speed in general and not any particular aspects of it - since this is one trademark of warframe).

ofc, different players have different opinions about such things and therefore it would have been better to specifically point out what he/she meant - but please not too lengthy...

Archived