Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Zaw Parts?

MadnessBomber

Plague Star is basically never gonna happen again, so how can we get those Zaw parts now? Naberus happened yeah, but I think we all know that that's only gonna happen during Halloween time... So is that going to be the only way we can get them? Just once a year? If so, isn't that kinda restrictive? C'mon, there's gotta be other ways to get them... Maybe Father could sell them, like he sells Infested Kitgun parts? Or maybe add them to Bounty rewards in either Cetus or Deimos? 

21 minutes ago, MadnessBomber said:

Plague Star is basically never gonna happen again,

source? DE stated it was not coming back in 2020, but that hardly means the sky is falling and certainly does not translate into never, by that logic scarlet spear is "never" coming back again as DE stated it was not coming back in 2020. 

Plague Star isn't happening again this year, that doesn't mean it isn't going to happen again ever.

Assuming it will continue to include said Zaw parts then we'd be looking at three opportunities a year to get them with Plague Star being roughly every 6 months and Naberus around Halloween.

Still not quite ideal but not unexpected considering the time frame to get other event/time limited weapons.

On 2020-11-29 at 11:12 PM, trst said:

Plague Star isn't happening again this year, that doesn't mean it isn't going to happen again ever.

Assuming it will continue to include said Zaw parts then we'd be looking at three opportunities a year to get them with Plague Star being roughly every 6 months and Naberus around Halloween.

Still not quite ideal but not unexpected considering the time frame to get other event/time limited weapons.

Hope it happens in the next couple months. 

this infested zaw parts dont do nothing...there is not viral damage or toxic. Its just "infested" in visual....nothing more....you are not missing anything. And zaws with melee 3.0 are irrelevant right now...all weapons do the same damage.

20 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

this infested zaw parts dont do nothing...there is not viral damage or toxic. Its just "infested" in visual....nothing more....you are not missing anything. And zaws with melee 3.0 are irrelevant right now...all weapons do the same damage.

Not true. Both of the strikes have Viral damage on them, and also give mastery.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Plague_Kripath

This strike primarily deals Puncture b.svg Puncture damage

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Plague_Keewar

This strike primarily deals Slash b.svg Slash damage

On 2020-11-29 at 10:42 PM, MadnessBomber said:

Plague Star is basically never gonna happen again, so how can we get those Zaw parts now? Naberus happened yeah, but I think we all know that that's only gonna happen during Halloween time... So is that going to be the only way we can get them? Just once a year? If so, isn't that kinda restrictive? C'mon, there's gotta be other ways to get them... Maybe Father could sell them, like he sells Infested Kitgun parts? Or maybe add them to Bounty rewards in either Cetus or Deimos? 

First off they said they aren’t doing it THIS year. Let me reiterate: THIS YEAR   As in the rest of 2020. Which means it will come back. Also stop complaining about It coming on Halloween, plague star only comes once a year too whenever the Dave feel like running it so it’s no different. And it’s an event, with event rewards. The whole point of event rewards is it for them to be restrictive to those who participate. You want your little parts? Get them when they are available.

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

much as some people may not like time-limited events and the associated FOMO, it's still an effective business tactic, and thus DE will continue to use it. Plague Zaws are still easier to get than some other event weapons: Basmu for example has only ever been available once in Scarlet Spear.

Cough cough and once as a devstream reward. Only ceti lacera was never returned to date

Il y a 4 heures, --Councilor_Vay_Hek-- a dit :

I've got to disagree on that. The ability to farm BUILT forma is something I sorely miss out of that particular event. If anything I'd argue it's a downgrade.

Oh no I totally agree, was only talking in terms of zaw parts. But overall yes it's a complete downgrade from plague star, no contest there.

Archived