Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas worth making happen

(XBOX)R34 Grim Shadow

So I had this idea upon hanging out in one of the relays recently: what if Warframe had a community managed Dojo/Relay? Now I'm not talking about something like the community dojos where everything is set in stone or a relay where everyone goes to trade if they don't have a clan, I'm talking about a community thing, like a hangout space where everyone can come and chill and show off their frames, weapons, companions, etc. Region chat is a great place to chat and whatnot but it's tedious when everything you want to show off or talk about gets lost in the continuous movement of the chat. Something where everyone can contribute to the atmosphere and have a way to show off their creativity. Obviously it would require some sacrifice in order to secure something, for instance rooms for everyone to decorate each week, and you pay a certain amount of plat to reserve a spot, and then after a week, the room design gets saved like a loadout slot, and then someone else can have a turn. Now I know that everyone will just say something about creating a dojo or something like that but dojos are clan exclusive and only members of a clan can invite nonmembers to the dojo and then that person has to leave once to clan member exits the dojo. My idea would make it so it has the accessibility of a relay, the customization of a dojo, and the freedom of something open world where you can show off ALL your stuff and impress your friends and other tenno. It would be a hard thing to do but I believe it can be done if enough people get on board. What do you think?

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)x Legoshi x said:

What do you think?

That you should remove the 'Megathread' tag, and get your post moved to Feedback. 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)x Legoshi x said:

Obviously it would require some sacrifice in order to secure something, for instance rooms for everyone to decorate each week, and you pay a certain amount of plat to reserve a spot, and then after a week, the room design gets saved like a loadout slot, and then someone else can have a turn.

Saved and used next time you get a room? Are you basically suggesting auctioning off rooms?

It sounds like something that could be fun. I'd like to add the option to duel in your own room as well.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

That you should remove the 'Megathread' tag, and get your post moved to Feedback. 

Saved and used next time you get a room? Are you basically suggesting auctioning off rooms?

It sounds like something that could be fun. I'd like to add the option to duel in your own room as well.

Dueling could be fun too. It would allow tenno to help each other improve skills and all that without the competitive nature that the conclave brings

Archived