Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Kitha needs to give a lot more endo.

Deminisis

Ayatan Kitha only gives 3000 endo with 4 cyan and 1 amber. After spending 50,000 standing to even purchase one, it gives less endo than a filled Anasa.

You can even leave one amber star out of the anasa and still get 3025 endo... and anyone that does sorties knows how easy it is to get anasa sculptures.

Kitha should be closer to 5000 or 7500 for all the Necraloid standing you have to spend.

20 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Some ayatans are just meant more as decorations rather than as endo rewards. The one in the arbitration store is the same way. 

Unfortunately. Reasonably that should be worth more too imo considering the time they take to get.
If they were worth the corresponding endo to the time you put in getting them it wouldn't take away from them being used as decorations too. But until then that's all they are good for. As decoration.

That being said you can get endo easier from other places but it's still a bit disappointing that the harder to get ayatans are not even worth twice as much as an Anasa.

3k extra endo every 2 days at high enough MR for 25k+ standing a day. With higher MR giving extra standing that carries over and you will occasionally get more within 2 days. The matrixes aren't hard to get. I had maxed the syndicate and had enough to buy everything that came with Arcana before it released. Now I simply have a repeatable source of decoration/endo instead of letting my standing just sit there. I don't think it's there for an endo farm, simply to have something extra to get from the syndicate when you've got nothing else. A sculpture gives those who want decorations something nice as well as some extra endo for those who don't want a decoration. So for that reason I feel it shouldn't be compared to the most rewarding sculpture or endo farm rates. 

15 hours ago, Drasiel said:

Some ayatans are just meant more as decorations rather than as endo rewards. The one in the arbitration store is the same way. 

Given that it's the only evergreen reward available for the abundance of matrices you compile, it's neither rare nor common. The size and number of stars required make it seem like it should be more lucrative. But it's really not a problem, just counter intuitive. 

What's more unsatisfying to me is that Onkko and Duck have arcanes available for their secret syndicate standing, but Diemos hides all its arcanes in tedious bounty RNG, and all of the matrices and standing amount to nothing but a throttled Endo trickle. It would be better if all the current Deimos arcanes were moved to Loid, and all those matrices could be spent on the Arcanes desired. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-11-30 at 11:53 PM, Famecans said:

Ayatan Kitha: Isolation Vault Bounty } Enemy Necramechs } Orokin Matrices Drops (1~2 hours) }  2 Trades to Loid (1~2 days)

Ayatan Anasa: nothing because it didn't drop, making this whole argument pointless.

Fixed that for you, friend.

Archived