Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku - post revision #2 feedback

Sdric

"Xata's Whisper" (ability 1) does have some redeeming qualities in niche scenarios (Soma Mod Double Proc) and its extended duration thanks to "The Vast Untime" (ability 4) but overall it's one of the worst weapon buffs available. It has low numerical power, no enemy types it is good against and the status itself has to compete with much better status options.
In theory "Xata's Whisper" does have solid damage synergy with "The Vast Untime", practically Xaku is so energy starved [mostly due to "The Lost" (ability 3) being incredibly expensive] that you will only re-cast "The Vast Untime" if you have to, making its damage synergy with "Xata's Whisper" a non-factor. On top of that you want to recast it as rarely as possible as your "Grasp of Lohk" (ability 2) will start running out during your casting animation.
"Grasp of Lohk" also is bugged atm, frequently making it impossible to recast while the weapons are displayed, but not target any enemies, dealing literally zero damage.
Xaku has 3 more major downsides:
  • "The Lost"'s "Accuse" is a worse version of Living Shadows / Mind Control / Enthrall / Radiation with ignorable DPS. The affected enemies also bug defense missions, hindering wave progress.
  • "Grasp of Lohk" is powerful, but its range is so incredibly low that regardless of what you do it's just a worse version of Warcry + melee weapon which 1-shots everything within the same range
  • Their whole defense is based on unreliable RNG, which is strong on average, but makes them VERY vulnerable to "bad luck"-scenarios and can result in insta-gibs in longer Steel Path or Arbitration missions. While Helminth could compensate for this in theory, Xaku are much to energy starved to constantly recast Pillage or Defy.
Suggestions:
  • Fix the "Grasp of Lohk" bug
  • Increase "Grasp of Lohk"'s range by 5m
  • Reduce the cost of "The Lost" from 75 to 40 energy
  • Enemies affected by "The Lost"'s accuse no longer hinder mission (defense) wave progress.
  • Decrease the Void damage debuff from "The Vast Untime", but add that damage directly to "Xata's Whisper", no conditions applied (33% power-shift from ability 4 to ability 1)
  • (Experimental: Allow recasting "The Vast Untime" without compromising active buffs)
  • (Experimental: Increase Xaku's base armor by 50

Ive been playing Xaku alot. Mainly using him for Steel Path, even before the latest revisions.

41 minutes ago, Sdric said:

"Xata's Whisper" (ability 1) does have some redeeming qualities in niche scenarios (Soma Mod Double Proc) and its extended duration thanks to "The Vast Untime" (ability 4) but overall it's one of the worst weapon buffs available. It has low numerical power, no enemy types it is good against and the status itself has to compete with much better status options.

Ive actually found this to be good. Sure, i get the fact thats its a true nutral means it doesnt have any types its good against, but i see this as a case where there are no enemies its bad against. It also resets sentient resistances which is useful.

What im not sure if it works, (and if it does we could use come clarity on it) but it would be good if hemolithed abilities that self cast buffs (smite infusion, ect) also effected the grasp of lohk guns in the same way. This would open up some interesting choices.

46 minutes ago, Sdric said:
On top of that you want to recast it as rarely as possible as your "Grasp of Lohk" (ability 2) will start running out during your casting animation.
"Grasp of Lohk" also is bugged atm, frequently making it impossible to recast while the weapons are displayed, but not target any enemies, dealing literally zero damage.

I liked alot of the additions to Lohk, but i agree on these points. First, i think it needs to go back to refreshing the timer when recast (but keep the adding of guns) as i often get into a situation were i have full guns, run out, then have to get back to full using 6-8 casts (things like elimination where theyre not so grouped).

Failing this, they need to add the ability for me to 'top up' my guns, even when full. Repacing the oldest lohk weapons. This way i dont have to wait until i run out of weapons to then hope a big group comes along, but if ive got 5 seconds left and i see a big group, i can cut my losses and recast.

Secondly, We need the ability to recast  even while full on guns, because disarming enemies was a big part of Xakus survivability due to his doge chance insted of damage reduction (which i like). Mostly noticable as i said with my running it in steel path. The loss of this functionallity has resulted in taking alot more damage (i wasnt even spamming it).

54 minutes ago, Sdric said:
Xaku has 3 more major downsides:
  • "The Lost"'s "Accuse" is a worse version of Living Shadows / Mind Control / Enthrall / Radiation with ignorable DPS. The affected enemies also bug defense missions, hindering wave progress.
  • "Grasp of Lohk" is powerful, but its range is so incredibly low that regardless of what you do it's just a worse version of Warcry + melee weapon which 1-shots everything within the same range
  • Their whole defense is based on unreliable RNG, which is strong on average, but makes them VERY vulnerable to "bad luck"-scenarios and can result in insta-gibs in longer Steel Path or Arbitration missions. While Helminth could compensate for this in theory, Xaku are much to energy starved to constantly recast Pillage or Defy.

So im actually going to majorly disagree with you here on the first two points.

Firstly, Xaku (More than any other frame) has a 'if your not building this way your doing it wrong. (It could do with fixing, i like choice in my warframes). That way is Max range. With max, or at least 200% range, his GoL has a massive disarm range, and his guns range is substantual. Its enough that i can agree with the devs that anything more would be Mesa level AFK time.

Accuse is great as damage mitigation. Chuck it down, and get a whole bunch of minions who take bullets for you, and who do the same damage as your opponents. Plus its got great synergy with Gaze. Gaze a Accused target, and you get an invunerable decoy! That said, yes it needs fixing so you dont need to hunt them down after a defence round. The same can be said for the odd time a Gazed unit has to be ungazed and killed. (Also, while our guns dont shoot Gazed units any more, pets do).

As for defence, i actually find it very fun, though i mentioned the Lohk issue above. That said, most of the time i dont die. Where i do have issues is against enemies like bosses, where you cant use his 2 or 3, cause theres just no one to use it on.

1 hour ago, Sdric said:
  • Fix the "Grasp of Lohk" bug
  • Increase "Grasp of Lohk"'s range by 5m
  • Reduce the cost of "The Lost" from 75 to 40 energy
  • Enemies affected by "The Lost"'s accuse no longer hinder mission (defense) wave progress.
  • Decrease the Void damage debuff from "The Vast Untime", but add that damage directly to "Xata's Whisper", no conditions applied (33% power-shift from ability 4 to ability 1)
  • (Experimental: Allow recasting "The Vast Untime" without compromising active buffs)
  • (Experimental: Increase Xaku's base armor by 50

In order

- Yes, god yes.

- I dont think it needs more. I know the guns wont get more, but the grasp range is fine.

- I dont think it needs the energy reduction. Instead, to increase efficency i'd ask for a slightly longer base duration to The Vast Untime as this is the biggest drawin as a power.

- Yes again.

- I like the idea that this makes the debuff happen on cast or recast of Xakus 1. As you say, you never really recast this, so could be an interesting way to make the ability more important. Not sure i'd add it as a straight damage increase though, just move the buff.

- I feel the current system is fine, as it adds an element of degredation to otherwise infinate ability length, However i might suggest the ability to hold it to recast without any animation, refreshing the ability without the benifits of the explosion, you you just want to keep buffs up and not use the debuffs.

- Dont think he needs that base armor (i dont have any survival mods on him and run him in SP. Dont think this would help much). What i would suggest is maybe altering his passive to include a slightly longer sheild gate protection, to help with that 1-shot mitigation (his sgeild is so low it often doesnt matter).

Anyway, for the most part i agree. Xakus in a good way at the moment, and mostly needs some small QoL fixes. Hes a great frame, and huge fun playing him.

2 hours ago, Sdric said:

"The Lost"'s "Accuse" is a worse version of Living Shadows / Mind Control / Enthrall / Radiation with ignorable DPS.

It's a better version of all of those except maybe Shadows (mainly with the augment).

2 hours ago, Sdric said:

"Xata's Whisper" [...] no enemy types it is good against and the status itself has to compete with much better status options.

It's a separate damage instance, so it doesn't compete for procs. And it will be good for the New War, but this is his weakest power.

2 hours ago, Sdric said:

"Grasp of Lohk" is powerful, but its range is so incredibly low that regardless of what you do it's just a worse version of Warcry + melee weapon which 1-shots everything within the same range

I have 250% range, so a 20m target radius is plenty enough to work with IMO.

2 hours ago, Sdric said:

Their whole defense is based on unreliable RNG, which is strong on average, but makes them VERY vulnerable to "bad luck"-scenarios and can result in insta-gibs in longer Steel Path or Arbitration missions. While Helminth could compensate for this in theory, Xaku are much to energy starved to constantly recast Pillage or Defy.

I would agree, but shield gating makes the bad luck not matter; And there are plenty of ways to get it back in combat with the Augur set, Brief Respite, Guardian, etc... I also have Pillage on him too, and I can cast it plenty enough to maintain max overshields with 135% efficiency.

-------------------

Once they fix the bug with his 2, he'll be in the top 10-8 best DPS frames (they're in no specific order). Not to mention how good his utility and survivability are too.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

What im not sure if it works, (and if it does we could use come clarity on it) but it would be good if hemolithed abilities that self cast buffs (smite infusion, ect) also effected the grasp of lohk guns in the same way.

His 1 doesn't increase the damage of his 2 last I checked.

2 hours ago, chaotea said:

That said, yes it needs fixing so you dont need to hunt them down after a defence round. The same can be said for the odd time a Gazed unit has to be ungazed and killed. (Also, while our guns dont shoot Gazed units any more, pets do).

The bug is not having to hunt them down after a defense round. The bug is that certain types of Accused enemies can create permanent allies. The game counts those permanent allies as "enemies" and the Defense mission is deadlocked. You can't kill your allies (without the help of the environment... like lasers in Void Defense).

This bug exists for Enthrall and I have read that it can occur for Mind Control too. All of these are the same bug.

This is a bug that was fixed a long time ago and then re-introduced earlier this year. It has been plaguing Defense missions since! You definitely get gripes about it when someone is farming a Grendel part with Revenant and having to Abort the mission because there's a permanent Osprey ally that some Enthralled Corpus Tech created.

Since Xaku is new, I sincerely hope that DE is more motivated to fix this bug. It will fix the bug for both Revenant and Nyx just the same.

3 hours ago, Sdric said:

It has low numerical power, no enemy types it is good against and the status itself has to compete with much better status options.

it actually can beat subsume roar on equal strength levels, and it's status effect is included separately from weapon procs so there's no dilution. that last reason is probably why the status chance should also be separated from the weapon and have a 100% chance to proc on its own instead, like saryns toxin lash. 

I'd like to add that as I rank my Xaku in Lith Void Fissure missions, it's entirely possible to re-cast Grasp of Lohk at the same time your replicas kill all your Grasp of Lohk targets. When you have 0 alive targets during Grasp of Lohk's cast animation, the ability resets itself as if it were never casted in the first place (so you lose all your extant replicas). This is very very annoying! And it takes your energy when it misbehaves this way too...

Imo Xaku shouldn't exist. Their are better warframe ideas (karma frame) that could have been pick. That being said, If I were to improve Xaku, here`s what I would do.

Xaku:

·       Increase the casting speed of all abilities.

1st ability:

·       When activated, make the affect look like something related to the void instead of it looking infested like Nidus` 3rd ability on (it seems very lazy visual design to me)

Void changes:

Void status causes decay to enemies, based on the stacks will determine what you will receive.

·       Enemies affected will leave a trail of void corruption. When enemies are killed, they will leave a corruption patch on the ground.

·       The void trail lasts for 10s (20s at 10 stacks)

·       If enemies walk onto it, they will be affected by it and will have the stack the was applied on to the enemy affected or killed.

·       Between 1-3 stacks will make enemies damage output decrease by 20% (80% at 10 stacks).

·       Between 4-6 stacks will make enemies` vulnerable to all types of damage by 20% (60% at 10 stacks).

·       Between 7-9 stacks will make enemies movement speed decrease by 20% (40% at 10 stacks)

·       10 stacks will cause the enemy to explode in a 7m radius and all accumulated damage/status done to the enemy will spread to enemies within its radius.

·       Each stack will increase and refresh the status duration by 1s (10 stacks = 15s).

·       Head shots will increase the damage explosion spread.

2nd ability:

Deny and grasp of lohk should swap place due to the fact that the laser as a hols while targeting an enemy is very clunky but gol having a hold is not an issue plus the amount of energy it takes for a laser is not worth the energy coz you have to spam it, a ability where you have to target an enemy by holding the button is very clunky, so now deny is the 2nd and gol is a part of the 3rd ability.

·       Give it the combo multi, the more you use it the more damage it does, the less energy it takes.

·       Fix: there is an issue with it targeting enemies due to it not hitting the radical.

3rd ability:

·       Decrease the energy cost to 25.

·       Accuse

-        Enemies will explode dealing void damage when holding the ability again or when the duration runs out.

·       Gaze

-        It has a range of 15m that will make enemies hermitized into walking closer to it.

-        Enemies affected have an indicator above their head if/when they leave the circle`s radius.

·       Gol

-        Make the guns visually be above its heads instead of to the left.

4th ability:

·       Increase the damage to 2,500.

·       (Synergy) if the 1st ability is active while cast, it will do more damage.

13 hours ago, nslay said:

The bug is not having to hunt them down after a defense round. The bug is that certain types of Accused enemies can create permanent allies. The game counts those permanent allies as "enemies" and the Defense mission is deadlocked. You can't kill your allies (without the help of the environment... like lasers in Void Defense).

Nope, thats never happened to me (are you speaking from expierience with Xaku, or just linking it with a bug you know about?). The bug is that EVERY Accused enemy needs to be killed in order to progress the defence mission.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Imo Xaku shouldn't exist. Their are better warframe ideas (karma frame) that could have been pick.

I agree that it was a troll, i wanted Hive frame. But Xaku in game is a dream to play. Hes a great frame, regardless of origin.

1st ability:

·       When activated, make the affect look like something related to the void instead of it looking infested like Nidus` 3rd ability on (it seems very lazy visual design to me)

Void changes:

Void status causes decay to enemies, based on the stacks will determine what you will receive.

·       Enemies affected will leave a trail of void corruption. When enemies are killed, they will leave a corruption patch on the ground.

·       The void trail lasts for 10s (20s at 10 stacks)

·       If enemies walk onto it, they will be affected by it and will have the stack the was applied on to the enemy affected or killed.

·       Between 1-3 stacks will make enemies damage output decrease by 20% (80% at 10 stacks).

·       Between 4-6 stacks will make enemies` vulnerable to all types of damage by 20% (60% at 10 stacks).

·       Between 7-9 stacks will make enemies movement speed decrease by 20% (40% at 10 stacks)

·       10 stacks will cause the enemy to explode in a 7m radius and all accumulated damage/status done to the enemy will spread to enemies within its radius.

·       Each stack will increase and refresh the status duration by 1s (10 stacks = 15s).

·       Head shots will increase the damage explosion spread.

This is super unballanced, as Grasp of lohk can fire with this buff, about 1 rounds a second per gun. I average 11 guns on most builds.

Deny and grasp of lohk should swap place due to the fact that the laser as a hols while targeting an enemy is very clunky but gol having a hold is not an issue plus the amount of energy it takes for a laser is not worth the energy coz you have to spam it, a ability where you have to target an enemy by holding the button is very clunky, so now deny is the 2nd and gol is a part of the 3rd ability.

Terrible idea, as you need to cast GoL alot more than Deny. Denys whole purpose is to do damage and stun single tough enemies. Its not ment to be a spamming ability.

3rd ability:

·       Decrease the energy cost to 25.

·       Accuse

-        Enemies will explode dealing void damage when holding the ability again or when the duration runs out.

·       Gaze

-        It has a range of 15m that will make enemies hermitized into walking closer to it.

-        Enemies affected have an indicator above their head if/when they leave the circle`s radius.

·       Gol

-        Make the guns visually be above its heads instead of to the left.

Energy drain idea is silly. In fact Xakus energy demands arnt so bad, apart from the need to constantly re-cast his 4th every 30 seconds.

Accuse idea is good though.

Gaze has a 12m range. Dont think the extra will add too much. Use Gaze on a Accused enemy, and it will draw enemies in anyway. Enemies have an indicator. Its called getting thier armor / sheilds back :D.

GoL guns are placed there so they arnt in the way of the ADS.

4th ability:

·       Increase the damage to 2,500.

·       (Synergy) if the 1st ability is active while cast, it will do more damage.

Not sure it needs the damage, as its not really a nuke ability, its an AoE debuff / survival abillity. Though The synergy is a good idea. Im of the opinion that it needs more duration, but there could be an idea that you get more duration for every GoL gun you have.

14 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:

It's a separate damage instance, so it doesn't compete for procs. And it will be good for the New War, but this is his weakest power.

For arguments sake, you need just over 200% strength to get Gaze to compleatly strip armor. If you have this (and we all do, why wouldnt you :D ) then wisper provides all guns and GoL a +50% damage buff that isnt reduced by enemy resistances. So relyable garanteed damage! Not so bad looking at it like that. (Though i would say that Xaku could do with a 'strength' buff to all his abilities as base).

I have 250% range, so a 20m target radius is plenty enough to work with IMO.

IKR! Im running infested steel path and not getting any kills with wepaons, yet im beating the AoE nukers for kills :)

I would agree, but shield gating makes the bad luck not matter; And there are plenty of ways to get it back in combat with the Augur set, Brief Respite, Guardian, etc... I also have Pillage on him too, and I can cast it plenty enough to maintain max overshields with 135% efficiency.

My SP build doesnt allow for any survival mods, but i do have a non-SP build where I put on Spectrograge and its augment. So much energy, especially as im running a high range build (14 guns bby!).

His 1 doesn't increase the damage of his 2 last I checked.

Oh ship, your right. I thought they said before that it would effect it. Thats a bummer. They should make it so it does though!

3 hours ago, chaotea said:

Nope, thats never happened to me (are you speaking from expierience with Xaku, or just linking it with a bug you know about?). The bug is that EVERY Accused enemy needs to be killed in order to progress the defence mission.

I am speaking from experience and even posted a picture of permanent allies with Accuse happening in the PC Bugs forum. The more serious bug is that Accuse can deadlock a Defense mission outright making it impossible to progress.

Find that picture in this thread:

I've been playing xaku half to death since their release and and they are well on their way to becoming my most used frame. These ideas do seem fairly solid.

Xatas whisper:
This one works much better after the void proc changes and has some very nice synergies with some weapons such as the bubonico and other projectile shotguns.

Grasp of lohk:
The main thing that is /really/ needed is to fix the grasp bug where the guns stop shooting and become permanently locked in place until you die. To trigger said bug you basically double cast the ability, which is fairly easy to do by accident. It would also be nice to be able to hold the button on this to drop all the current guns so you can get a fresh batch when needed. Other than that it works well at all levels ive tested it at.

The lost: 
Accuse and gaze work fine for what they are as far as ive used them.
Deny is still terrible, especially when you get to higher levels. At around lv100 it will literally do the same damage as a single shot from one of the void guns of grasp. Its energy cost should be lowered a lot to make it useful as a small area spammable CC, even if it means its damage is lowered as well.

The vast untime:
Works fine. Extremely handy for syndicate and sabotage cache missions due to its crate breaking ability. Its defensive side works well against most enemies too, apart from orb vallis corpus of all things. Those did way more damage to me than even lv100+ steel path grineer or sortie level ship corpus.

3 hours ago, nslay said:

I am speaking from experience and even posted a picture of permanent allies with Accuse happening in the PC Bugs forum. The more serious bug is that Accuse can deadlock a Defense mission outright making it impossible to progress.

Oh right, yea thats a different thing all together. Enemies that make new units need to just make them as enemies.

3 hours ago, Vahenir said:

The main thing that is /really/ needed is to fix the grasp bug where the guns stop shooting and become permanently locked in place until you die. To trigger said bug you basically double cast the ability, which is fairly easy to do by accident. It would also be nice to be able to hold the button on this to drop all the current guns so you can get a fresh batch when needed. Other than that it works well at all levels ive tested it at.

I had this, but they seemed to still fire, just with no animations (things died). Theres also a bug where sometimes if you recast and there are no emeimes in range, it clears all the guns. And another where sometimes if you use it on an infested anceint, it wipes all your energy.

3 hours ago, Vahenir said:

Deny is still terrible, especially when you get to higher levels. At around lv100 it will literally do the same damage as a single shot from one of the void guns of grasp. Its energy cost should be lowered a lot to make it useful as a small area spammable CC, even if it means its damage is lowered as well.

Better idea, make the beam last longer so we can sweep it around like a big CC stick!

Better idea, make the beam last longer so we can sweep it around like a big CC stick!

Ah yes, lower cast cost with a high maintain cost would really work for this. 

I had this, but they seemed to still fire, just with no animations (things died). Theres also a bug where sometimes if you recast and there are no emeimes in range, it clears all the guns. And another where sometimes if you use it on an infested anceint, it wipes all your energy.

Things weren't dying in my case. The guns were there and would literally never expire, even when jumping down holes or moving between sanctuary zones. Since i also had the max number of guns i couldn't recast the ability at all. I think i went through two zones before i managed to get killed, which worked.

Hmm... Now Xaku is good fun, but I don't really believe Xaku's damage is actually really Void damage... it's just Void damage in name and status effect and that's it.

What's unique about Void Damage that Xaku can do that you used to need Operator for?

• Reset sentient resistances (now can also do it with Paracesis and Shedu)... well only sometimes. Some of his abilities can do Void damage but they don't reset Sentient resistances.
  • Apply Void status effect (bullet attractor)... which is not a status effect anybody really wants or cares about.
  • Disarm Kuva Guardians (nope, you can't do this with Xaku... I stropha'd a Kuva Guardian with Xata's Whisper and nothing)
  • Kill Kuva braids (nope, you can't do this with Xaku... I stropha'd a Kuva braid with Xata's Whipser and nothing)
  • Bring down Teralyst/Ropalolyst shields (we know this already but nope, can't bring down Teralyst shields with Xaku... haven't tried it with Ropalolyst, probably the same as Teralyst).

So DE has given us a frame that can wield a damage type to do exactly 2 things. We can be really good against one of the rarest enemy factions currently in the game. And we can apply a status effect that none of us wants or cares about. And the rest of the benefits that most players care about w.r.t. Void damage can't be done by Xaku.

Well, what happens with Profit Taker? Probably nothing good... just cycles the damage type on the Orb for every shot (if it even works like real true Void damage here). This seems detrimental for Profit Taker.

So yeah! Xaku the anti-Sentient frame! It's the frame you pick to ... uhh... I guess just Steel Path Grimaldi, Lua (Mobile Defense)! This is the node to play with Xaku. There you will quickly mow down the sizable army of 2 Sentient enemies who really can threaten a mobile defense console in Steel Path (I mean, it is infinitely larger than the usual army of 0 Sentients that we fight right?). In seriousness, you do see the occasional post here on the forums about Sentients destroying mobile defense consoles in Steel Path Lua.

But yes... I said it. Since Xaku cannot fully tap into Void damage's utility for anything special, Xaku is only good against an almost non-existent enemy faction in the game currently. There is very little advantage to using Void damage (nobody cares about the status effect). It would be completely accurate to call Xaku the neutral damage frame (Saryn is the toxin frame, Ash is the true damage frame and Xaku is the neutral damage frame!).

I'm happy that DE is keeping the real Void damage as something special for Operator. I always thought it odd to give Xaku access to Void damage... it turns out that it's not the real Void damage though. It can't do most useful things that Operator can do. I hope DE will at least make Void status something more desirable. And I expect we will fight more Sentients in the near future (beyond Scarlet Spear)!

15 hours ago, Vahenir said:

Things weren't dying in my case. The guns were there and would literally never expire, even when jumping down holes or moving between sanctuary zones. Since i also had the max number of guns i couldn't recast the ability at all. I think i went through two zones before i managed to get killed, which worked.

Had a version yesterday where this happened, but it reset when the ability ran out. Seems like its a multifaceted issue and wont be easy to fix.

39 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Had a version yesterday where this happened, but it reset when the ability ran out. Seems like its a multifaceted issue and wont be easy to fix.

I suspect it only really happens when you arent the host. When i run solo the ability has worked fine all the time.

2 hours ago, Vahenir said:

I suspect it only really happens when you arent the host. When i run solo the ability has worked fine all the time.

True, yes. In this case i got bowled over by mania befre casting, and then casting triggered when i got out of ragdoll.

On 30/11/2020 at 19:25, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

L'incapacità di riformulare la presa non è un bug. È destinato a essere così. Il che onestamente non ha molto senso quando le prime modifiche a Xaku hanno coinvolto il fatto che il giocatore lo riformulasse. Quindi, improvvisamente, porre un limite alla rifusione è davvero controintuitivo.

è cosi dato che era molto forte e divertente con il Recast Grasp of Lohk,  si son rimangiati tutto ,infatti non gioco nemmeno più ormai, il loro update era appena del 29 settembre Desktop-08-12-2020-23-42-05-14.png

Archived