Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku - post revision #2 feedback

Sdric

On 2020-11-30 at 12:25 PM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

The inability to recast grasp is not a bug. It’s intended to be like that. Which honestly doesn’t make much sense when the first changes to Xaku involved letting the player recast it. So suddenly putting a limit to recasting it is really counter intuitive.

Just... this. GoL is a far better disarm than damage technique, and was what was singlehandedly allowing me to basically ignore enemies. The damage on it really falls off, but the stun is great, as well as the whole "not getting shot at" part of it.

Also, the visual update makes the guns go dark too fast, and if you're rocking orange energy it really makes it look like you have turds flying around you.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Electropuncher said:

Just... this. GoL is a far better disarm than damage technique, and was what was singlehandedly allowing me to basically ignore enemies. The damage on it really falls off, but the stun is great, as well as the whole "not getting shot at" part of it.

Also, the visual update makes the guns go dark too fast, and if you're rocking orange energy it really makes it look like you have turds flying around you.

Yeah, I’m starting to think Grasp if Lohk as a whole and giving Vast Untime a duration freeze was an overall bad idea.

Because now DE doesn’t seem to want to do anything to actually make Grasp good. They’d rather make up lies like “it’s like World on Fire” so they don’t have to improve it.

And as cool as the duration freeze is. It’s very easy for DE to just be like “Oh well the abilities now all have infinite duration. I guess that means they don’t need anything else”.

The things Xaku needs to be improved are so incredibly simple. Why is actually trying to get improved such an impossible struggle?

Archived