prove me wrong, if you need to mastery rank all 591 items on ps4 to be m.r 30. you will fail

(PSN)fuzz642

Question

like title says. did the math - impossible to hit m.r 30 at current time.

there is only 590 items in game. 

any player who does not have this will fail, also keep in mind all the weapons from scarlet spear, the dex weapons u miss those you are also doomed 

as some are not tradeable like " ceti-lacera " from scarlet spear

the missing item is " snipetron " not the vandal version. the original snipetron was removed from the game which  make 590 items and 3k short of m.r 30

prove me wrong, that you can still hit m.r 30 at current time with 590 item with original snipetron removed

proof under this......

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Snipetron

Acquisition

Originally available from the Market, it was retired from it in Update 8.0

This thread does have a bit of a point.
All the Plague Star rewards have been moved over to Deimos and with it, the recurring event has been axed. I can't see where people can get the snipetron any more.
On the bright side, Deimos Arcana comes with plenty of weapons to bridge the gap for people that missed the snipetron. 

what if you're right?

what if you're right, and only founder-level veterans are able to achieve mr30?

we gonna go up in arms and march with pitchforks and torches to burn DE's office because we are all entitled to be mr30 right now?

i will never understand the trend around this forums, where proving the developer of this game that we all really love to play are bunch of incompetence stupids who miraculously came up with a great game, but somehow managed to do everything else absolutely wrong, and we all hate every bit of contents in this whole game -yet somehow we're all still playing it.

let the founders have their mr30 for god's sake. just wait for new contents, everybody will get there eventually.

warframe is not make-your-own-game people. just like every other games, you will hate some parts of it. if you have more parts that you hate than what you love, ditch the game and play something else.

13 minutes ago, Rage_Inducer said:

This thread does have a bit of a point.
All the Plague Star rewards have been moved over to Deimos and with it, the recurring event has been axed. I can't see where people can get the snipetron any more.
On the bright side, Deimos Arcana comes with plenty of weapons to bridge the gap for people that missed the snipetron. 

Source that DE have axed it?

As far as I knew they weren't running it this year will all that is going on.

6 hours ago, Jackdarsan said:

Not sure if it is just a PC thing but they do give Mastery 6k each with 5 forma like the Kuva weapons. 

It's 6K Mastery to get to rank 30.  We all get that, but I don't think they show up in the Codex and get counted as part of the 591 items.

Also, if you look at your breakdown of MR XP in your profile, the Necramechs get included under Companion MR XP last I checked.

On 2020-11-30 at 5:21 PM, (PSN)fuzz642 said:

any player who does not have this will fail, also keep in mind all the weapons from scarlet spear, the dex weapons u miss those you are also doomed 

the missing item is " snipetron " not the vandal version. the original snipetron was removed from the game which  make 590 items and 3k short of m.r 30

prove me wrong, that you can still hit m.r 30 at current time with 590 item with original snipetron removed

proof under this......

Acquisition

Your math is wrong?
With Deimos Arcana you already have an excess available Affinity to hit MR30.
Don't forget that K-Drives and Necramechs give equivalent affinity to a Warframe (more for necramechs now since they go to 40).
Snipetron is usually available with scarlet spear, dunno how they gonna work that one in.
There's a total of 2 308 002 affinity available in-game atm, of which you need 2 250 000 for MR30. Which, means excluding snipetron, you have 2 305k affinity available.

Even before Deimos Arcana it was possible to do it. I know that, because i did that math before Deimos Arcana to roadmap my alternatives since i was missing machete and really didn't want to farm Grendel. Still there was enough stuff available without those.

Here's where you should source your references:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

On 2020-11-30 at 6:21 PM, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

also machete is a better example of an unobtainable weapon than snipetron

True, i'm now MR 29, with 900++ logins, and never got it...
Good news is they added that blueprint into Simaris' offers for a whooping 100k standing... Which is kinda excessive for such MR fodder, but at least its now obtainable. Honestly, how they thought that it merited such a rarity in the game is baffling, especially when you have the superior Wraith variant somewhat easily available from Baro.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)fuzz642 said:

proof under this......

Acquisition

Challenge Accepted :thumbup:

The Snipetron link you shared actually did it already. Its available through Nakak during Plague Star. That doesnt mean someone will fail, it means they just need standard adult-level patience for when it returns.

Also, the new Deimos update is adding some more weapons too. So if they're not part of your 591, then they'll achieve it before Plague Star returns.

What did i win?

Challenge Accepted :thumbup:

Spoiler

Challenge Already done, my bad. :thumbup:

My MR29 Profile.
 586 - 73/73 - 140/140 - 115/115 - 169/169 -  36/36 - 15/15 -  9/9 - 13/13 - 8/8 - 8/8

My MR30 Profile with updated parts.
590 - 74/74 - 140/140 - 116/116 - 171/171 -  36/36 - 15/15 -  9/9 - 13/13 - 8/8 - 8/8

Current MR30 Profile.
596 - 74/74 - 143/145 - 118/119 - 172/173 - 36/36 - 15/15 - 9/11 - 13/14 - 8/8 - 8/8 [1st Necramech is showing wrong stats mastered but 36]

Seriously though you can get to MR30 with 590. 

8 hours ago, (PSN)fuzz642 said:

proof under this......

Acquisition

You are misinformed on this point, it is still in the game and was never totally removed after 2013, you can still get it during Operation Plague Star.

The blueprint occasionally returns as an offering sold by Nakak (as Operational Supply) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for ReputationLargeBlack.png3,000 and Credits64.png5,000, making it the only way to acquire this weapon in the game.

Just now, (PSN)fuzz642 said:

i was playing all january never seen it. 

Then the month you're thinking of wasn't January.

To be fair with all this Covid stuff, months have kind of melted into one another. But you either ignored the 3 alerts telling you Plague Star was on, you weren't playing specifically Jan 17-27, or the month you're thinking of wasn't January at all.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operation:_Plague_star

12 hours ago, Soy77 said:

what if you're right?

what if you're right, and only founder-level veterans are able to achieve mr30?

we gonna go up in arms and march with pitchforks and torches to burn DE's office because we are all entitled to be mr30 right now?

let the founders have their mr30 for god's sake. just wait for new contents, everybody will get there eventually.

A non Founder player can get to MR 30, I know I'm one of them.

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Isn't that only if you've already had it at some point, like all the other weapons that were added?

There is no way for me to answer that without making a new account. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just know it's in there now. If you can't buy it before getting it as a log in reward that sucks.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Isn't that only if you've already had it at some point, like all the other weapons that were added?

I believe you are correct.  From the Wiki:

Hotfix 29.5.2

• Made the Machete item in Simaris’ store accessible to those who had obtained it and sold it by means not considered in this store.

Update 29.5

• Added the Machete Blueprint to Simaris’ Offerings.

Archived