Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming DTLS Roll-Out!

[DE]Megan

Am 30.11.2020 um 20:42 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Tenno!

We are testing some new network code out in our next a PC Hotfix. Even though we’ve tested it extensively with volunteers on the Test Cluster we need more coverage!

The primary goal of these changes is to improve networking for Xbox players by replacing some proprietary network code; when these changes make it to Xbox they will enable our automatic proxy service that already helps players with Strict NAT and other network problems on other platforms (this is something we’ve wanted to get to Xbox players for a long time).

The added advantage of this new code is that it should be more secure and more robust on networks that corrupt network packets (we already defend against this to some degree but the new code is more thorough). This won’t make your ping any better but if something is mangling network packets we might be able to avoid it causing bugs in the game.

We’ll be monitoring the roll-out closely and will be able to disable quickly if we encounter problems. Please comment any related issues you have in this thread once the PC Hotfix is live - thanks!

Is it already active? Because I still have these almost gamebreaking 'network not responding' phases ingame every 5-10 minutes partially!! 

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Nephilim1495 said:

Sry devs but I'm still having constant network issues on xbox which you promised to fix in the new update. I'm expecting a bit more honesty and consumer friendliness since the game is already extremely exhausting and often very unfair in a financial way!

Your internet is likely the problem.

This update is not even here it. It literally says "UPCOMING" on the title. PC players are currently testing it. According to your name, you are from Xbox. It will come to Xbox on a later date.

Am 28.1.2021 um 06:25 schrieb Aadi880:

Your internet is likely the problem.

This update is not even here it. It literally says "UPCOMING" on the title. PC players are currently testing it. According to your name, you are from Xbox. It will come to Xbox on a later date.

My internet seems to be fine warframe is the only game with those permanant lags and there are many other players with that issue since a pretty long.

Archived