Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa prime VS Mirage Prime

KillMe6

Mesa is still one of the best all-round DPS frames in the game. Can't go wrong with her.

Mirage can also, with the right setup, deal ridiculous amounts of damage. A bit squishy, though, which is a problem Mesa doesn't have. Still, my personal first pick for Fissures.

You pick Mesa best in open world/tileset but she does alright in most other scenario (nowhere near the level of Saryn or Gara level of nuking the map with ease) and don't expect her 3 and 4 to scale past level 200s SP.

Thanks to shield gating and the Helminth system, Mirage with a Kuva Bramma and Primed Sure Footed is basically a nuker that scales a bit better in scaling than Mesa but more effort to play and no auto-aim.

Am 30.11.2020 um 22:29 schrieb KnossosTNC:

Mesa is still one of the best all-round DPS frames in the game. Can't go wrong with her.

Mirage can also, with the right setup, deal ridiculous amounts of damage. A bit squishy, though, which is a problem Mesa doesn't have. Still, my personal first pick for Fissures.

she has very good tank. i even put her cc on nekros with big range... well, enemies do nothing now 🤔

and if u replace her 1st with dispensary and equip arcane energize + primed flow, than you are like rambo and dont need teamwork in most missions.

Archived