General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Almost Impossible to Find Players that are Willing to Host Isolation Vault Bounties & Scintillant farming on Deimos.

GkarB5

I don't understand why it's nearly impossible to find other players that are willing to host Isolation Vault Bounties & Scintillant farming on Deimos.

For the past few weeks, I've been asking on the Recruiting chat (in-game) for someone to host Isolation Vault bounties and Scintillant farming.  What I find is that there are a tiny amount of other players that are also looking for a host for these types of activities too. 

I don't want to host because I don't know how to solve certain puzzles & steps within the Isolation Vault bounties.  

Anyone else experience this problem?

Region, Time of day, luck of the draw, other game releases/updates, lockdowns easing in a lot of areas allowing people to go out more/more workplaces/schools reopening. As well as some people not wanting to do the isolation vaults themselves before getting to the bounties, and already farming most of what they need already and more that I'm not thinking of. There's a lot that could potentially be effecting recruitment.

I tend to see people recruiting for isolation vault and their bounties(In oceanic region), not so much scintillant farm (But a nekros while fighting the mechs often leads to a couple for me while doing the bounties) but lately it's died down a little bit. I haven't been actively looking for the bounties often though as I've been doing other stuff mostly, but I sit in recruit chat a lot and do see it pop up. Just not as much as murmurs. 

6 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

Region, Time of day, luck of the draw, other game releases/updates, lockdowns easing in a lot of areas allowing people to go out more/more workplaces/schools reopening. As well as some people not wanting to do the isolation vaults themselves before getting to the bounties, and already farming most of what they need already and more that I'm not thinking of. There's a lot that could potentially be effecting recruitment.

I tend to see people recruiting for isolation vault and their bounties(In oceanic region), not so much scintillant farm (But a nekros while fighting the mechs often leads to a couple for me while doing the bounties) but lately it's died down a little bit. I haven't been actively looking for the bounties often though as I've been doing other stuff mostly, but I sit in recruit chat a lot and do see it pop up. Just not as much as murmurs. 

Thank you very much for this reply!

I’m in the North American region (USA, more specifically) & I usually play this game from 6:00 - 9:00 PM Eastern.

It would be great if DE offered some type of worthwhile incentive for players to host Isolation Vault bounties with random players.

Archived