Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

let me use archwing hotkey to archwing out of skateboard please!!!

P._I._Staker

We can k-drive hotkey out of Archwing to avoid landing on poor unsuspecting wildlife and not kill them, why can't we do the same the other way around?

used to be that I could short tap melee or use or Archwing hotkey to get out of k-drive, but now it's on release of long holding melee or use button only.

Can I get at least one shortcut for mobility's sake please?

6 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Just don't look down when you hit melee to exit archwing and you won't do a slam. Look down and glide after you exit once you're near the slot if you need to aim the landing a bit more.

not that easy to do when I'm hovering very close to the ground, but thanks.

For landing, While in air, Point straight to ground, go all the way down until you hit the ground, use quick melee.

You will land lightly with no attack.

I am interested in additional functionality of just selecting Archwing again in the gear wheel to dismount though, Since it would also work with any Gear Hotkey you have set.

9 hours ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

For landing, While in air, Point straight to ground, go all the way down until you hit the ground, use quick melee.

You will land lightly with no attack.

I am interested in additional functionality of just selecting Archwing again in the gear wheel to dismount though, Since it would also work with any Gear Hotkey you have set.

Thanks for the tip! I think I generally try to land a bit further away to stop them from seeing me anyway so this would work great for that.    Skateboard is more my panic button if I spot something  at the last moment  / need to dodge a magnetic proc on cetus lake surface  /  need to land after flying up through infinite fall map bug without falling through map again....

But now that we can fire secondaries on skateboard I actually use it a lot more on its own just for kicks.

Archived