Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Napalms.. Napalms Everywhere..

-Mizter-

Napalms? I haven't seen any...maybe because all I see is FIRE IN THE EVERYWHERE!

2013-10-24_00001.jpg

If you look closely, and not ruin your eyes with the burning flames, you should be able to see 1/8 of the "Heavy Squad" I've faced there. There's about 15 more Napalms further to the right.

Also a nice moment of my sentinel blowing up despite being nowhere close to the visual explosion of the dozen of Napalm "rockets"

Edited by ScorpDK

Napalms? I haven't seen any...maybe because all I see is FIRE IN THE EVERYWHERE!

-img-

If you look closely, and not ruin your eyes with the burning flames, you should be able to see 1/8 of the "Heavy Squad" I've faced there. There's about 15 more Napalms further to the right.

Also a nice moment of my sentinel blowing up despite being nowhere close to the visual explosion of the dozen of Napalm "rockets"

That's the reason you side with the Grineer.

It's not too late Tenno, you can still swap sides.

You can still save your kind.

You can still serve the Grineer to kill those greedy Boxheads.

That's the reason you side with the Grineer.

It's not too late Tenno, you can still swap sides.

You can still save your kind.

You can still serve the Grineer to kill those greedy Boxheads.

can you just... can you just NOT?

Keep the event faction talk out of these topics.

Corpus Maps: 20 Heavy units moving as a giant ball.

Grineer Maps: 4 Elite Corpus Crewmen and 4 Standard MOA.

Balanced? I think not. Especially when...

2013-10-25_00001.jpg

Yep, Corpus' finest.

There's a Grineer Mitter on the other side of the wall, who moments later steps out and 2-shots the Corpus guy with his Mitter Blades... No chance.

Edited by ScorpDK

Well, at least they got the screenshake out. Before that anything above 4 napalm guys was just ridiciulous - even if you saw them you were unable to aim at them only maybe their general direction.

A thing that made it bearable:

1. Get a Loki with Effiency and Flow

2. Cloak yourself run into the middle of a huge grineer blob

3. Use Radial Disarm.

4. Cackle gleefully as around a bazillion Heavys, Eviscerators and Napalm guys start to chase you around with a stick.

5. Proceed to shoot the crap out of said guys

Edited by Geisterklinge