Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Color Madness in missions or How I got my sight back

Mumra

Recently I noticed how a lot of missions were doing a weird Black/white; Green/white; Blue/white effect that could not be turned off or changed from normal settings... At first I thought my video card was going nuts but others in my missions would ask if everyone was seeing this.  Not sure if it has been discussed but here is a way to turn that OFF.

Options/ Display/ Color Correction  OFF

Not sure when this got added and turned on but the game was starting to give me very bad headaches.  So that turns that madness off and hopefully nothing like that gets added again.

If this was already discussed my apologies, I searched but didn't see one.

1 hour ago, Mumra said:

Recently I noticed how a lot of missions were doing a weird Black/white; Green/white; Blue/white effect that could not be turned off or changed from normal settings... At first I thought my video card was going nuts but others in my missions would ask if everyone was seeing this.  Not sure if it has been discussed but here is a way to turn that OFF.

Options/ Display/ Color Correction  OFF

Not sure when this got added and turned on but the game was starting to give me very bad headaches.  So that turns that madness off and hopefully nothing like that gets added again.

If this was already discussed my apologies, I searched but didn't see one.

there is a lot of problems in ligthing and some suers claim that we have autoexposure on regardless our choices. Hopefully this will be fixed soon....

Archived