Regarding Wolf Salute

I would really appreciate it if this emote was changed to once again be an idle. The whole hand waving thing really ruins it, especially when it is so frequent and repetitive. It should remain shrugged after completing the salute, making for a nice idle. 

• Like 3

It was completely static before, so not really a good option as well. The waving should just be removed, it makes no sense in a salute-type emote and is actually a copy of Disagree emote. So when you use it your warframe goes “Hi-nope-nope-nope-nope”.

• Like 1

Yeah I don't understand / like that change either.

It was perfectly fine before, now it's literally unplayable something I'll never use again.

3 minutes ago, Xaero said:

It was completely static before, so not really a good option

What do you mean by that? Plenty of Emotes are "static" (Sit / Kneel / Meditate etc), are those also bad?

Edited by NinjaZeku
1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

What do you mean by that?

I mean like a statue, with zero movement.

Now the emote has needed minimal movement and, unfortunately, an out-of-place waving as well.

Edited by Xaero
15 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Even if the old version was static I liked it better. The salute should play only once.

You don’t seem to understand my point. I’m not saying salute should be a repeated action.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

But then why are you bringing it up even, if we're all in agreement that just the stupid "deny" gesture part needs to be removed? :D

Because reverting it back to how it was originally means removing animation completely and freezing the frame or operator after saluting. I'm saying that only the waving should be removed.

I want the after-salute to look like this:

ezgif-3-65b175ebf479.gif

Not like this:

kYqbmmP.png

Edited by Xaero
11 hours ago, Xaero said:

It was completely static before, so not really a good option as well. The waving should just be removed, it makes no sense in a salute-type emote and is actually a copy of Disagree emote. So when you use it your warframe goes “Hi-nope-nope-nope-nope”.

It is no longer static if you didn't know. Used it back when it basically "Freezed" the frame in place. The emote now has a "Breathing" animation while your frame stands with their arms crossed.

7 hours ago, Whitestrake0 said:

It is no longer static if you didn't know.

You don't say.

14 hours ago, Xaero said:

ezgif-3-65b175ebf479.gif

And which one of my posts made you think that I don't know it's no longer static?

Edited by Xaero
7 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I don't think anyone wants that.

Yeah, but I don't think many noticed it was basically broken at first, hence these comments appear and I have to explain myself.

19 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

It was perfectly fine before

Edited by Xaero