Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Kuva Thrall locks my Warframe out of doing anything

Nerv987

Were you locked onto a rope while in your #4 or was it something else? You need to provide details on how exactly you're locked out, preferably a video.

For the rope thing: 

I think most of the lockout issues in thrall missions are from that auto-use that keeps happening, a queued use action stays forever, it needs to expire in a few seconds :/

11 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

Were you locked onto a rope while in your #4 or was it something else? You need to provide details on how exactly you're locked out, preferably a video.

For the rope thing: 

I think most of the lockout issues in thrall missions are from that auto-use that keeps happening, a queued use action stays forever, it needs to expire in a few seconds :/

All I did was go up to the thrall stab it, then after I can't use any abilities or weapon. When I try to shoot nothing happens and when I try to use an ability I believe it says in use when it clearly isn't. That is all there really is to it. Only way it gets fix is I have to let something kill me. The lich is dead now so wont be running into it again anytime soon, only one weapon I need and I don't go out looking for them.

Archived