I am jerk for solaris...

B4HEK

1 минуту назад, Pinegulf сказал:

Disagree. Let there be some consequences for player choice. 

Screw your consequences... They are saying to break locks... What kind of locks???!!! There is no locks!

6 hours ago, Pinegulf said:

yup - just my thought ^^)

also, they shouldn't let themself be caught in the first place 😈

...then again, why do it even needs a coin to free them? are they slot-machines and if yes, why don't they spin around when i use the coin? or is the coin for the ferryman (now that would be creepy... also it would take two of them, afair...)?

well , we do sometime in sabotage mission explode some whole place.. and kill millions of corpus and grineer that just did their work be it from self defense or not (sometime there is grineer simply repairing ship or things for example as they are holding repairing tool as a weapon in order to try to survive against us, and we still kill them)
so as a character, we aren't very clean, and tenno and our own character could very often be considered as "jerk" by every faction in the game xD

On 2020-12-01 at 11:16 AM, fr4gb4ll said:

yup - just my thought ^^)

also, they shouldn't let themself be caught in the first place 😈

...then again, why do it even needs a coin to free them? are they slot-machines and if yes, why don't they spin around when i use the coin? or is the coin for the ferryman (now that would be creepy... also it would take two of them, afair...)?

I'd say its more like we're paying their bail.

On 2020-12-01 at 7:56 AM, Pinegulf said:

Clearly it's coin operated lock. ;)

its funny because we have space magic+ the power of yeet anything that stand in our way, killing heavily armored targets with our heavily moddified weapons and augmented powers, still cant break a BDSM bed lol.

We should be able to smash that thing into pieces.

On 2020-12-01 at 1:52 PM, Pinegulf said:

First of all, then why the hell promotes the game us, being the all mighty balancing heroes? The system was implemented incredibly poorly, and we are not really given any choice in the game, other than what fashion and equipment you use. In the end, we always... ALWAYS kill someone. I'll count capture targets as kills too, since there is no guarantee, they will ever be set free.

9 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

agreed

Again, Tenno never really had any choice to begin with.

3 hours ago, prodi1600 said:

We should be able to smash that thing into pieces.

Don't know if anyone remembers, or did that mission, but if all the stars align and Zanuka do manages to capture you... There is a Recovery type mission. Guess what happens? Space mom already has the tech readily availalbe to 'magically' free us. So yeah, incredibly great thinking by DE... I strongly disagree with the way poor Fortuna captives are handled. We should at least get a secondary objective to disable these "BDSM beds".

1 hour ago, Pinegulf said:

The one where you either put slots to get lore, Granum void or prisoners?

1. Locking players out of lore or content in order to satisfy their conscience is not a fun game mechanic. Why should only immoral/amoral monsters get to play Protea and learn about the founding of the Corpus?

2. There are insufficient coins to even make that choice in the first place, so your argument falls entirely flat.

15 hours ago, Miser_able said:

I'd say its more like we're paying their bail.

but why paying the bail if we bust them out and kill the jailers? compared to some old western films, it would be like blasting out the prison wall and then, put a bag of gold in place for the trouble caused ^^)

oh well, it's a bit of silly way from DE to make us spend those coins that we don't have any other use anyway once we got every drops from the mini-mission... would be nice if we could do something else with it too, since i don't need any standing either, so usually i don't bother freeing the poor sods from their predicament...

38 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

but why paying the bail if we bust them out and kill the jailers? compared to some old western films, it would be like blasting out the prison wall and then, put a bag of gold in place for the trouble caused ^^)

oh well, it's a bit of silly way from DE to make us spend those coins that we don't have any other use anyway once we got every drops from the mini-mission... would be nice if we could do something else with it too, since i don't need any standing either, so usually i don't bother freeing the poor sods from their predicament...

except that treasurers aren't the jailers. they are people who are basically making a pilgrimage to pay tribute to Parvos, we kill them and take their tribute and spend it on the bail.
so it'd be more like an old western in which they rob a train and use the money to get someone out of jail.

20 hours ago, Miser_able said:

except that treasurers aren't the jailers. they are people who are basically making a pilgrimage to pay tribute to Parvos, we kill them and take their tribute and spend it on the bail.

i don't mean the loot-goon with the coint but everyone else in the vicinity (or the whole map...) -> ergo: everyone dead eqauls no jailer anymore...

Archived