Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

suicide button that bypasses the being downed rez stage please. unstuck not enough.

P._I._Staker

reasons:

1) stagger bug (direction keys only, no jump no attack etc). 

2) I need my sentinel back

3) I forgot to bring ammo pizza

Please De it's so hard to die when I have survivability mods, and a pet which keeps healing me and killing everything around me... and really nice teammates who keep rezzing me when I finally manage to die.

4 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

die hard... ^^)

let put that on the wishlist for this years x-mas then, right on top of the other needed chat-commands that DE should put in the game since stone age already (e.g. re-load GUI ; respawn at start / title entrance ; etc... )

re-load gui?   You mean like for the bug where you get stuck on navigation screen and have to click foundry on top right corner to get out because esc key does nothing?

18 hours ago, Reaper76OTP said:

re-load gui?   You mean like for the bug where you get stuck on navigation screen and have to click foundry on top right corner to get out because esc key does nothing?

no, that it's yet-another case of scripts fail to load, but since you mention it, yes, a command for the ESC/menu not working would also be big help (IF the chat at least still works...)

what i meant was the 'issue' of part of the GUI not being loaded - usually you can see this happen when you load 'late' into a mission (e.g. into a interception when the first round is half done already) then, depending on the quality of the connection to the host, you might get some (or even all) on-screen indicators and sometimes even non-gui dynamical parts not being loaded - for example, the indicators for A and B are missing either on the gui-notification and/or on the map and somrtimes, like i said, even the whole interception "thigy" (idk, what to call the thing that is there only on interception maps to mark the point from where the circle will expand upon capture) is missing... the game mechanic itself always seems to work (meaning you still can capture the point, even though you don't get any visual about it (beside mayne lotus telling you or the "domitating" information and subseqential bonus affinity from this). some other times, the points will just keep the color it had when you loaded into the mission (red, blue or even white, with good timing ^^) or you keep getting displayed the marker for a downed player or companion - that might be a different gui-related bug though since those errors often happen in normal circumstances too (especially in the open areas).

it's a problem that's been with warframe since the time i play it (for ever, so to speak) and only better or worse with time gone by (lately, worse again). it's not game breaking but depending on the mission it can be terrible annoying (like when doing the long 3-iso-vault + 3 extra missions or more extras and the gui is filling up with more and more markers that don't get removed...)

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

With the rezzing part though, I'm pretty sure you can just hold X (or PC button idk.. confirm button idk) to instantly die and respawn.. at least on xbox

yep, but there is a little time before that seems to work (seemingly only when it's prompted to you) and often it won't work when there is already a team mate rezzing you - which can happen quite fast too (sometimes even instantly ^^)

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I mean, they could also just fix their game 

ae2.jpg

Snark aside, yeah, /unstuck should be built upon.. since there's worse stuff happening than being just stuck..

With the rezzing part though, I'm pretty sure you can just hold X (or PC button idk.. confirm button idk) to instantly die and respawn.. at least on xbox

Sometimes... when it works. Half the time when my abilities and gear lock up, the forced respawn doesn't work either.

42 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Sometimes... when it works. Half the time when my abilities and gear lock up, the forced respawn doesn't work either.

Sometimes I notice it just fixing itself. Other times it seems like my random violent button mashing is somehow breaking me free from my stasis. Who knows..

Some kind of refresh would be nice, but potentially the main concern for changes in regards to this is exploits. Like removing negative status effects for example.

Some kind of host migrate/refresh vote that the whole squad has to agree on, only accessible once per mission or something might work (as there are issues with doors losing functionality and a host migrate does fix this, but the host misses out on mission rewards as a result). But, I dunno, just throwing ideas out at this point. 

18 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

You lucker.. on Xbox people I play with wait for the last damn second before helping anyone.. 

...now that's a deep insight in the souls of xbox players... 😂

to be fair though, i also 'analyze' before i help downed players up (i do this very quickly though ^^) - depending on the map layout, i usually won't rush to help if the downed player is more then 400m away (this goes especially for such maps as in the kuva fortress or europe, but lately also with the new corpus ship tiltle-sets) and i won't even go to help when they are above 150m when there is a defense target to protect and the rest of the team isn't nearby... but that's often more of a gut-feeling with so many factors to consider that i refrain from naming them (still, i do this pretty fast - b4 the poor bugger bleeds out... ususally ^^)

oh and if i realize that someone is afk and died because of that (usually because they either died on those certain 'camping-spots' or they went down on the same spot twice in a short time), i won't even help them up if they right at my feets (ofc, if they told us they will be afk for a minute or two, that's a different story altogether...).

• 2 months later...
On 2020-12-03 at 3:57 AM, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

holding button = 0 response if you're bugged enough with stagger.

...And then there's freakin' Nekros' rez, and Mr. Pheonix Renewal.

Archived