Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wouldn't It Be Interesting If...

FlameG102

I dont think the tenno will fight each other in a war just because they have different ideas on how to defeat the "empire". I do however think that a big battle where four people fight one boss and four other fights the other one (Alad V and Ruk) could be done story wise not sure if the game supports it thou.

I dont think the tenno will fight each other in a war just because they have different ideas on how to defeat the "empire". I do however think that a big battle where four people fight one boss and four other fights the other one (Alad V and Ruk) could be done story wise not sure if the game supports it thou.

well, thing is, if one particular cell of Tenno decide to side with Corpus, and they run into another cell on the battlefield, that have sided with Grineer. I doubt they will let each other decimate their chosen side.

well, thing is, if one particular cell of Tenno decide to side with Corpus, and they run into another cell on the battlefield, that have sided with Grineer. I doubt they will let each other decimate their chosen side.

So you would kill your own kind over a short timed ally?

Just wow...

We killed Ruk like a thousand times before the event even started. They're like saturday morning cartoon villains. You kill them over and over, and they always find a way to come back and cause trouble again. At the end of every Assassinate mission, the boss climbs into his Cobra Commander chair and flies off yelling "I'll GET YOU YET, TENNOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and shaking his/her/its fist.

The event probably WILL end with us fighting an instance of Alad V or Ruk, though it's probably not going to be the final version of Alad V's assassinate mission, nor will it be the current assassination of Ruk, these would probably be special instances with the boss in them. In Alad V's case, we may actually be fighting whatever the hell Zanuka Project came up with, or the robot dog. Alad himself isn't going to be fighting anyone really, he's more like the Capture target, hiding behind a Jackal.

No.

Also, you know what would be really interesting? If OPs would learn to create thread titles that actually reflected the content of the thread.

but you might not click if you weren't curious!

So you would kill your own kind over a short timed ally?

Just wow...

Not kill. it could just be incapacitate or something. But again, what would a Tenno do if he encounters a fellow tenno fighting on the opposite side? will they allow each other to decimate their side and be left the only 2 standing? somehow I doubt that.

Edited by FlameG102

We killed Ruk like a thousand times before the event even started. They're like saturday morning cartoon villains. You kill them over and over, and they always find a way to come back and cause trouble again. At the end of every Assassinate mission, the boss climbs into his Cobra Commander chair and flies off yelling "I'll GET YOU YET, TENNOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and shaking his/her/its fist.

The event probably WILL end with us fighting an instance of Alad V or Ruk, though it's probably not going to be the final version of Alad V's assassinate mission, nor will it be the current assassination of Ruk, these would probably be special instances with the boss in them. In Alad V's case, we may actually be fighting whatever the hell Zanuka Project came up with, or the robot dog. Alad himself isn't going to be fighting anyone really, he's more like the Capture target, hiding behind a Jackal.

Ya, i agree. But what boss we fight is not really important, just that i dont think tenno would fight each other in this matter.

They would not waste so much resources on making a boss just for the event and then discard it, so yes he will be coming back but we might still get to fight him or his dog or whatever in the event.

Maybe the leeched teeno frame he has been developing (speculation)?

gpzo.png

Not kill. it could just be incapacitate or something. But again, what would a Tenno do if he encounters a fellow tenno fighting on the opposite side? will they allow each other to decimate their side and be left the only 2 standing? somehow I doubt that.

I think that would be exactly what would happen because we are kinda like mercenaries, if we get our loot we dont care if our side dies - they are still the enemy.

I have seen some Grineer/Corpus FTW people but in the end we fight them both because they hunt us and enslave our solar system, if both of them die in this war we will be just as happy i think. 

Ya, i agree. But what boss we fight is not really important, just that i dont think tenno would fight each other in this matter.

They would not waste so much resources on making a boss just for the event and then discard it, so yes he will be coming back but we might still get to fight him or his dog or whatever in the event.

Maybe the leeched teeno frame he has been developing (speculation)?

gpzo.png

corpusframe? veeeery interesting.

I imagine if there was a cell of Tenno that ran into another one on the other side of the conflict mid battle? They'd just team up. 8 Tenno? Nothing is leaving that ship alive. No evidence.

Exactly, now that would be awesome and hilarious (both gets rewards) ;)