Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help contacting the support immediately

lukratos

Question

My 75% off coupon simply vanished without buying anything, but I can still see the discount message in-game. 10 hours left, and I really want to buy platinum, but the support won't answer. I'm afraid once the in-game message is gone they won't be able to help me

I'm on PC

This is the in-game platinum message y19ivMk.png

And when I click on the website, there's no discount applied  IrThe0A.png

5 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

First make sure you are logged in on the website and second the only option for support is a ticket.

I'm logged and I already sent a ticket, but they didn't answer. I think the coupon will be already expired when they answer and then they won't help me

Hi there @lukratos^^
You are probably right: You will receive an answer from support, buuuut your coupon will already be expired.

So here a few tips you could try out: (all of them are...welll...sorta "quick-try" and maybe you already tried them out, but still)
- Clear your browser cache (can't hurt to do that)
- make sure you are using the correct account on the website (maybe you got multiple and did use a different one out of old habits or whatnot)
- log out/log in again on the website (hurrdurr I know, sorry for stating the obvious^^')
- try a different browser! (Maybe GoogleChrome/Firefox would work?)
- try it on your smartphone (because why the hell not?)

...okay, those are the first ideas that come to my mind. I admit that this is not much, some of them probably don't even have an effect on your account....and there isn't really a lot you can do otherwise in my opinion.

The only good option is to wait for a reply on your support ticket.
I hope this helps :)
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

4 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @lukratos^^
You are probably right: You will receive an answer from support, buuuut your coupon will already be expired.

So here a few tips you could try out: (all of them are...welll...sorta "quick-try" and maybe you already tried them out, but still)
- Clear your browser cache (can't hurt to do that)
- make sure you are using the correct account on the website (maybe you got multiple and did use a different one out of old habits or whatnot)
- log out/log in again on the website (hurrdurr I know, sorry for stating the obvious^^')
- try a different browser! (Maybe GoogleChrome/Firefox would work?)
- try it on your smartphone (because why the hell not?)

...okay, those are the first ideas that come to my mind. I admit that this is not much, some of them probably don't even have an effect on your account....and there isn't really a lot you can do otherwise in my opinion.

The only good option is to wait for a reply on your support ticket.
I hope this helps :)
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

The support answered and they gave me another coupon! Have a nice day, buddy and thank you so much!

Archived