Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr locked :(

(XBOX)An Raging Hobo

Question

So it seems I cant get to mr 30 on Xbox because I haven't been playing the game long enough?.... De please release the arcana up date for xbox.....

After doing some research I need 15k xp to get mr 30... The only thing I can get to level excluding long in rewards is the prisma shade and its weapon (9k xp in total just havent seen void trader with it when I been on ) so its inposable for me to get Mr 30 :(

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

new weapons with arcana will make mr30 not so tight

Like I said I am currently mr locked because I havent been playing long I know the update will let me hit 30 the whole point of this post is saying it is possible to be Mr locked at the moment I thought it was an interesting fact that not alot of pepole might know 

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)An Raging Hobo said:

Like I said I am currently mr locked because I havent been playing long I know the update will let me hit 30 the whole point of this post is saying it is possible to be Mr locked at the moment I thought it was an interesting fact that not alot of pepole might know 

im sure many people know about it especially with how many weapons are release just with prime stuff not available rn and then theres the lesser known event weapons

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

im sure many people know about it especially with how many weapons are release just with prime stuff not available rn and then theres the lesser known event weapons

I got all the prime stuff... And am still Mr locked lol and all the invasion weapons the point is currenty you can't hit Mr 30 with out log in weps like has been said

Archived