Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bonewidow 2.0 Ability Changes

[DE]Megan

Feedback back on bone widow having just finished put 6 forma's on her plus 2 on iron bride both v. Some mods need reducing in drain, its taken 6 forma's on both mechs to get a full build on, 3 mods on health, 4 on movement engine, and 3 on ability last 2 are option between ability and movement. 11 drains should be 9. At least 1 v should be added to iron bride. 8 forma's is still heavy. 

Mods what is the point on necramech melee mods that dont fit weapons there absolutely useless necramech pressure point, reach, seismic slam, etc. Would be great if they fitted iron bride! For the mech its self no, you have to much already with survival 3 movement 4 and ability 5 moding to add melee damage there. 

Firing line. Useless has no range and moves nothing. 

Iron bride. In space port was great for glassed enemies, but it has a to big problem you can not hit emenies in close 0m to 1m range.

Theres no warning if a nullifer turns off iron bride found myself several times swinging a empty hand at a glassed nullifer. Why does nullifer affect iron bride but not shield maiden as that never got de-activated

Slide/ high speed movement feels very railroad, very slow to stear at targets 

13 hours ago, (PSN)camwyn-xenos said:

Feedback back on bone widow having just finished put 6 forma's on her plus 2 on iron bride both v. Some mods need reducing in drain, its taken 6 forma's on both mechs to get a full build on, 3 mods on health, 4 on movement engine, and 3 on ability last 2 are option between ability and movement. 11 drains should be 9. At least 1 v should be added to iron bride. 8 forma's is still heavy. 

Mods what is the point on necramech melee mods that dont fit weapons there absolutely useless necramech pressure point, reach, seismic slam, etc. Would be great if they fitted iron bride! For the mech its self no, you have to much already with survival 3 movement 4 and ability 5 moding to add melee damage there. 

Firing line. Useless has no range and moves nothing. 

Iron bride. In space port was great for glassed enemies, but it has a to big problem you can not hit emenies in close 0m to 1m range.

Theres no warning if a nullifer turns off iron bride found myself several times swinging a empty hand at a glassed nullifer. Why does nullifer affect iron bride but not shield maiden as that never got de-activated

Slide/ high speed movement feels very railroad, very slow to stear at targets 

Why would i waste precious Ironbride mod slots with those mods when i can put them just fine on the mech which has like 3 slots worth of "free space"?

Bonewidow is such a cool concept that’s falling short of being enjoyable. I think voidrig is in a significantly better spot than the bonewidow, because of its ability to delete things.

Bonewidow’s 4 iron bride hits like a wet noodle forma’d and the animations are insanely clunky, which I wouldn’t mind if it hit like a truck but it doesn’t. Make the 4 actually feel impactful rather than a hindrance.

Bonewidows 3 just doesnt seem to work all the time, if this worked more consistently I think it would be great.

Iron Maiden is pretty good. I dont mind the weakness from behind. 

Nullifier bubble disabling bonewidow abilities seems kind of silly. While doing an event that the reason we’re not using our warframes is because the enemy can disable them. Love nullifiers for warframes but not for necramechs feels like it kind of defeats the purpose. What is it even disabling on the necramech to make it put its shield and crappy sword away?

On 2020-12-29 at 1:05 AM, Arthegall said:

Bonewidow is such a cool concept that’s falling short of being enjoyable. I think voidrig is in a significantly better spot than the bonewidow, because of its ability to delete things.

Bonewidow’s 4 iron bride hits like a wet noodle forma’d and the animations are insanely clunky, which I wouldn’t mind if it hit like a truck but it doesn’t. Make the 4 actually feel impactful rather than a hindrance.

Bonewidows 3 just doesnt seem to work all the time, if this worked more consistently I think it would be great.

Iron Maiden is pretty good. I dont mind the weakness from behind. 

Nullifier bubble disabling bonewidow abilities seems kind of silly. While doing an event that the reason we’re not using our warframes is because the enemy can disable them. Love nullifiers for warframes but not for necramechs feels like it kind of defeats the purpose. What is it even disabling on the necramech to make it put its shield and crappy sword away?

Ironbride can hit damage in the hundreds of thousands but okay

On 2020-12-02 at 9:52 AM, MistressMoonpaw said:

Whats funny about this is that with the change to the first ability no one will even use the unreliable and dumb shield anymore, since you cant use her first ability with the shield in hand (at least last time i tried). That "shield" is one hot mess. It blocks nothing! And no, im not saying it has a low health pool and doesnt last long enough. It actually doesnt even work 95% of the time. Whenever i just stood still and tried it, had some enemy shoot at me from the front at any angle, the shield simply didnt block anything. Its crap.

agree 100% 

With regards to her 4, could the casting time be improved, and make it castable mid-air? It feels really cumbersome that you have to wait a solid second to cast her 4 to unsheath Ironbride and another half second for its first swing. Ironbride i does really good dps rn but these are the 2 things holding her back from being absolutely amazing, since it doesn't feel good when you're switching back and forth with her ironbride and your archgun as the time adds up when you do it regularly. This problem also gets worse if you're a client 

Would really appreciate these QoL changes.

Archived