Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker's New Ability

EganMC

From what I saw, this was not in the recent patch notes.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I recently tested this with the Stalker, but only as Ash.

When I used Smokescreen to attempt to hide from him, he merely made the smokescreen pop around me again, I got staggered, and my invisibility wore off immediately. He can do this from seemingly any distance.

I do not know if this works with Loki's Invisibility, but it's certainly a step closer to making the Stalker a more challenging fight.

I'm lovin' it.

Edited by EganMC

i would find it more amusing if when you cloaked, Stalker cloaked. and he was 100% invisible during that cloak.

even better if he never attacks you, just more silly things(switch teleport when you are about to shoot a gun, teleporting away if you try to use a power, jumping over you if you try to melee, etc) to keep him from getting killed xD

like having a ninja on a safari follow around another ninja.

My friend had iron skin on and this happened. He teleported to him and used a high damage attack. Constantly

Stuff like this really annoys me about DE. I hate these undocumented changes. Why aren't you at least saying "stalker buffs", the whole "what stalker?" joke wore off after a week. I don't even think it goes as far as the joke there are stuff like "loki's invisibility now affect sentinels" I know that was easy to find out but still... THAT'S A PRETTY IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR ASH/LOKI PLAYERS.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

My friend had iron skin on and this happened. He teleported to him and used a high damage attack. Constantly

Stuff like this really annoys me about DE. I hate these undocumented changes. Why aren't you at least saying "stalker buffs", the whole "what stalker?" joke wore off after a week. I don't even think it goes as far as the joke there are stuff like "loki's invisibility now affect sentinels" I know that was easy to find out but still... THAT'S A PRETTY IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR ASH/LOKI PLAYERS.

^he has a point, i usually unequip my sentinel whenever i use loki, i only figured this out before i forgot to

What Stalker?

**bricked**