Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle riven mod not unveiling

(XBOX)lmperialOne

Question

I have a rifle riven mod and my task is to:

Complete a survival mission with level 30+ enemies without killing anyone or using health consumables. I have completed this numerous of times but it persists to not unlock. 

Yes I have the mod on the gun.

Yes I'm using the weapon 

No I haven't killed anyone bc at the end to show results it always says i have 0 kills.

And No I haven't used any health consumables. I haven't used the health orbs dropped and I don't have any health consumables in my gear slot I took off all consumables just in case.

I know I haven't been using health consumables or picking up any bc I use Rhino prime and use the iron skin. I always manage to end the game with the same iron skin I started with.

I have completed this numerous times both Solo and public.

I also had this same issue last year, yes I know why did I take so long to say something about it. That's bc I don't play this as much anymore and I came back today.

8 answers to this question

Which faction(s) did you attempt it on? It might be possible that something died even though you didn't do it directly. Much like the capture bonus-objective on PoE bounty, you could fail it because a Seeker's Latcher blew up on its own mechanic and the game register it as the player killing it.

Health orbs/health regenerating mods should have no affect on the consumables requirement.

I recommend not doing it with others, as their kills count against your challenge. Having a pet present would also count against you provided your pet kills something. I'm not sure if it would make a difference, but if you have a syndicate weapon or a syndicate mod on a weapon, kills from the radial effect would also count against you.

It would probably count on the progress screen, but might you have jump kicked or bullet jumped near something?

My personal favorite way to do that challenge is with Ivara: no risk of jump kicking, and sentinels seem to not kill things while you're invisible.

26 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Can you post a screenshot of the Riven?

Which mission/node/place on the star chart are you trying to complete this on?

Are you using a companion?

No idea if this is actually relevant:

Are you using Physqiue or Rejuvenation on your Warframe?

I can't post my screenshot bc it won't let me I tried finding the mod on google images and it still wouldn't let me send the link. I found a pic of the mod very similar to mine though I searched up Warframe survival rifle riven mod. and the pic says the same as mine except it says energy consumables not health consumables like mine.

No I took off physique and rejuvenation just in case

I have done this on Pluto: Palus and Eris: Nimus

32 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Which faction(s) did you attempt it on? It might be possible that something died even though you didn't do it directly. Much like the capture bonus-objective on PoE bounty, you could fail it because a Seeker's Latcher blew up on its own mechanic and the game register it as the player killing it.

I have done this on both Corpus (Pluto: Palus) and Infestation (Eris: Nimus)

25 minutes ago, FaceMcShootyPrime said:

Health orbs/health regenerating mods should have no affect on the consumables requirement.

I recommend not doing it with others, as their kills count against your challenge. Having a pet present would also count against you provided your pet kills something. I'm not sure if it would make a difference, but if you have a syndicate weapon or a syndicate mod on a weapon, kills from the radial effect would also count against you.

It would probably count on the progress screen, but might you have jump kicked or bullet jumped near something?

My personal favorite way to do that challenge is with Ivara: no risk of jump kicking, and sentinels seem to not kill things while you're invisible.

I don't bring any companions with me and I have done it solo many times too. I don't have Ivara I'm just missing her BP.

Archived