Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.6

[DE]Megan

On 2020-12-07 at 10:59 AM, PublikDomain said:

🤔

And as it turns out you're incorrect.

I really hope I am, though as a player who sees them drop on a regular basis in missions for the hours I play each day something changed since the last hotfix at least for myself and a couple of other players I know of.

edit:  @PublikDomain You got that Amber Star from an isolation vault I still haven't seen an Amber star drop since the last hotfix in normal missions, I'm not counting isolation vaults.

Something is not right considering I play for hours at a time in this game and saw them drop a lot, DE needs to look into it.

13 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

Sorry for doing this again....but it's been an interesting day.  Let me add another pile of WTF to the mix.

Did anyone else know that if you're in a necramech, on Orb Vallis, and kill the glassed enemies you don't get credit?  That's right, it's a crap shoot as to whether the affinity displays, but the glassmaker credit simply doesn't (all of this in solo mode).  I ran through two different cycles, got the 150 total values to pop-up in the bottom left corner....and then checked the results screen.  Nothing.  I considered this a visual bug, and finished my run to level up Bonewidow.  I got back to Fortuna....and no gains.  Considered the first time an oddity, plowed through a second, and same results.

Yes I did a test after seeing your post, I also did not get the glass either under the same conditions.

I took a screenshot of Nightwave screen showing my standing so I'd know if it ninja added it after mission, nope it did not.

I joined straight into Orb Vallis (solo, friends could join mode) killed the glass enemies in my Bonewidow, saw the 150 glass come up in the bottom left corner but nothing in the rewards window, or when I jumped back into my Warframe. 

Nothing on the end screen mission complete screen either.

/side note: If you haven't said it in the past here is another bug you can add to your list.

While I was doing a Calda toroid farm at Enrichment Labs outside, some of the enemies mainly the moa's were falling through the map as they got near me in Bonewidow.

Edit:
I ran through the farming twice in and out of the gate to see and still nothing if I kill the glass in Bonewidow.

You know that new "Mission End" screen, the one when you loaded back to your orbiter and you seeing that animation "MISSION COMPLETE/FAILED" playing before reward window? I know it's fancy and all, but can you speed it up? Like x15 or even x20 times faster, or being able to skip it? Cause when it's playing, i can still move around my orbiter, which means i already loaded and by watching this animation i literally just waste my time.

I seems lately that it's made intentionally - make things take more time. Recent level design punishes you for being fast, like HARD. Affinity bugs that aren't fixed for so long. Huge amount of "time gates". And i swear to god(!), there is a script on Helene and Hydron which activates that elevator when you get your Smeeta kavat's double affinity/pickups Charm buff, so it takes looonger for next wave to start, so you get less profit of it. Almost every time i have it, elevator starts to move at some point during buffs duration. Once i got so lucky, that my kitty awarded me with 6 buffs during one 25 wave session, and that damned elevator moved every 1 to 2 waves, 3 tops. I've spent many hours in that location and never seen anything like it. All of it, it's like you purposely restricting and delaying my progress. Like you trying to fill some chart of "How many hours players spent in your game". Each time i play i get this feeling, this thought:-"I could do it faster.", and i don't mean "Speedrun" faster, just in speed that provided with your own game's agility.

Also pleas fix the bug, when yo finish your mission with a squad, and someone picks another mission before you loaded, and you can't accept it or deny it because your top left UI in the ESC menu is missing.

can we get a small bug fix on this?
I love my limbo firewalker.

I put Fire walker as Limbos 1, and noticed that the ability does not work while jumping or in the air.

while running on the grounds or sliding, fire walker works fine, but when you jump or bullet jump the fire stops until you land on the ground again.

It’s a small bug but I think it should work like it does on other frames

Yo can you guys fix the continuous hull breaches on Railjack?  It doesn't seem like it could possibly be intended.

Basically it's like this :  once you get one hull breach (I'm not sure what causes one to trigger, but it's an "orange" breach, every subsequent hit to your railjack will trigger another one.  So you fix it, then another immediately appears, then another, then another, etc until the end of mission. This is with full shields, no shields, etc.  Not sure what the mechanic is but something seems be to be broken.

It started happening with the original Arcana patch and a few people reported it.

Just run Gian Point and you'll see.

On 2020-12-08 at 4:31 AM, cjs5061 said:

Yo can you guys fix the continuous hull breaches on Railjack?  It doesn't seem like it could possibly be intended.

Basically it's like this :  once you get one hull breach (I'm not sure what causes one to trigger, but it's an "orange" breach, every subsequent hit to your railjack will trigger another one.  So you fix it, then another immediately appears, then another, then another, etc until the end of mission. This is with full shields, no shields, etc.  Not sure what the mechanic is but something seems be to be broken.

It started happening with the original Arcana patch and a few people reported it.

Just run Gian Point and you'll see.

Yup, as soon as sheilds go down, instant breach, fix it, instantly breach again. 

End up waiting until either mission is over or a catastrophic breach is about to happen before dore fixing again. 

Some missions I run out of revolite because so many breaches. 😰

Took just under 2hrs to solo TI, T2, T2 iso vaults and do all T1, T2, T3 arcana vaults once. I'm not a meta player but have reasonable competence at warframe.
I think i had an easier time getting through solo Steel Path, and SP was fun. The vaults aren't.
Used corrosive damage for both.
Am thinking would rather go to dentist or farm harrow systems.
Would like to see return of the iso vaults to when players were complaining Loid took too long, when the vaults were not a humongous mess of tunnels, where its now hard to find the vault, easy to get lost, and no longer fun.
I really adore playing warframe. I got to MR30 in about 3yrs, but am now wishing i could find something else to play instead, i think the current Deimos iso vault and aracana vault system is that bad.

Yes just locpin Loid's rooms, the locpin will stay forever.

In fact, amazingly enough, the locpin even survived the arcana update, meaning (most) of my old locpins from when the vaults were shmall are still working.

Not that you should do loid room in anything else than T3, but... that's beyond the point.

On 2020-12-06 at 6:59 PM, PublikDomain said:

On 2020-12-06 at 6:54 PM, Slayer-. said:

Wow you're privileged considering I get them regularly but since the last hotfix they are just not dropping, getting the same amount of Cyan ones.

And as it turns out you're incorrect.

And as it turns out the joke's on you:

Amber Stars have indeed been bugged and dropping at much lower frequency than they're supposed to and DE just fixed it.

A reminder to the self-centered: if everyone experiences one thing and you are the only one experiencing the opposite, you're the outlier, not everyone else.

Archived