Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.6

[DE]Megan

" Ability Menu "

For anyone who comes across this who uses a controller, and is having an issue with the fact you can not directly unbind the Ability Menu, go to you normal controls section, and rebind "Activate Selected Power".

This will in-directly unbind Ability Menu from the Ability Menu section, and solve all of your archwing problems.

Every hotfix Bonewidow gets a buff and every hotfix she gets a bug that makes her worse. Now Ironbride costs energy PER SWING and it only ever does the first hit of the combo., the combo doesn't exist anymore. It's as if every attack is the shield bash.

After running the Bonewidow Necramech with the "fixes" I gotta say it's not a huge difference
Meathook still misses repeatedly
Firing Line is still not that great, honestly a different ability in this slot would be better
Ironbride can finally hit things, but the damage is still very low compared to the Voidrig 4 that does massive levels of damage per second

I have yet to make it to a tier 3 isolation vault bonus missions due to bugs.  Drops for things are bad enough but I can't even try.  Another game another big memory leak that prevented voting on the 3rd isolation vault.  Only option was to exit and close the game.  Dozens of tries not one successful run of all missions and bonuses.  I don't mean loosing I mean not able to start them due to bugs.

Is there a chance that we can get an adjustment to the bile section of helmith, to add a resource that is a little more readily available. Right now the only "easy to farm" resource is argon crystals and you have to farm them as needed since they "decay". If you set it up the way it is to put something in to slow down the helmith system I can understand that. Just figured it didn't hurt to ask.

Thank you for a fantastic game and keep uo the good work.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved the Railjack Inventory Slot flow for more exposure and overall clarity:

Guys, thats cool, but... How about fixing game breaking bugs?

1. If anybody seats on a side turret, host's projectiles with manual explode (void hole e.t.c.) exploding immediately. That's also mean client can't use abilities and effectively pilot the ship at all.

2. One of the last updated granted every single rock in the map a collision. Resulting the railjack beeing stoped by any little ****.

3. Again, i never saw this before Arcana update, but Crewships spawns in a far FAR away. And this guarantees that I will not be able to destroy them. Not by FA, not by core explosion.

4. Doors in anti-fun station (or how do you call it) can just block you from mission objectives.

so when will necrahmechs have energy regen like archwing cause energy plates dont work, energize works but cant rely on that and energy obs depending on the lvl will rarely drop and when they do they will fill basically nothing and energy spent on skills is also high and now shield bash on bonewidow drains energy like why it has 0 range and has an insane consumption per hit

ps. add more combo moves to bonewidow exalted like at least 4

The Necramech thruster is not working when you hold the Space key the same as before, only if you press the right mouse button (crosshair), however the crosshair does not work during the use of the thruster ...
I think it's a glitch, not least because it doesn't seem like a very smart change ;-; 

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

• Bonewidow's Exalted Ironbride is underwhelming for the same reason Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Wukong's Iron Staff, Valkyr's Hysteria, and other Warframe Exalted Melee weapons are.

are you sure about this one here. cause man... im underwhelmed 747942F05109B62C4E364B87FFA4151D0469C72B

I'm starting to think that deleting normal maps from Operator suits was your intention. 6 fixes and such an obvious issue is still ignored. Yet you immediately fixed missing normal maps on Operator faces which was less noticeable.

shiny.png

yeah watching your team mate pick up 8 sciunts when the game spawns 0 for you is pure stab in the heart. FIX THE MESS THAT IS DEIMOS.

the fps is shocking there, you have not fixed all your previous bugs and i dont care to list them if you continue to do no real fixes. this is not good game design and planning

What truly blows my mind is that Plains of Eidelon still has numerous bugs that occur way to frequently, bugs that have been talked about for a lot of time, yet DE keeps moving on to making newer bugs. You guys don't even FIX your releases anymore. 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb DarkCycotech:

Thanks for the fix!

Can we change the Necramech hover back to the space bar (hold) instead of the right mouse button? Or have an option in the custom key binding? I like to zoom in and fire my weapon while hovering.

^This, the only reason for me to read the whole hotfix and still getting disappointed.

6 hours ago, DalanorTheLlama said:

Grasp of Lohk still can't be recasted for disarm effect if you reached the maximum amounts of guns stolen.

Yeah this was a bummer. So an unintentional nerf here imo. I liked keeping a low duration on one of my max range Xaku builds so that you can re-cast & steal weapons for effective crowd control/disarm. Once that weapon limit is reached & you have cast your 4th it just doesn't allow you to steal anymore.

Archived