Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Do you get a WAR number with that? Or is it possible to give more detailed steps?  I just tried subsuming a warframe that was the same as my lich's Progenitor and there was no problem for me, it just opened the Arsenal with a different warframe.

glancing at this comment looks like the dev was asking for WAR with the player for discovering a bug. lol.

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

I am happy with this product. Please do not speak for me. I am just showcasing things from the perspective of a dedicated player for 5 years who sees the repetition of root issues with deep causes that are either intentionally or accidentally missed update after update, year after year.

Do I have to? You already spoke for yourself eloquently. However I see you hitting the same cords over and over with well placed arguments on their performance. 

How can anyone be happy with a product that is hitting the life support for the last five years. Of course we still play but do we really enjoy being in this loop eternally? What would happen if Cyberpunk 77 becomes a success and CDPR decides to convert it in a persistent world? What would happen if other games goes on full force and delivers? 

Why should I stay here battering myself up or trying to raise my expectations when DE simply sabotage their own project? If they don't like their own game, why should I? See the problem? 

5 hours ago, SovaniSovani said:

Has anyone else notices a ratio tilt of blue shards and little-to-no red shards. Like 1 Amber shard a week to 20 blues. still missing my red for this week.

Amber is a color between yellow and brown...not sure what red is.

On a related note, it does seem like amber stars are less common.  That said, they're rare drops.  I don't have a statistically significant enough sample size to confirm.  It seems like they're a bit less frequent, but that might be terrible RNG.

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

glancing at this comment looks like the dev was asking for WAR with the player for discovering a bug. lol.

The question of how bad of a bug is....interesting.  A WAR number indicates the program crashed, but there was enough data able to be collected for something that the developers can analyze.  My experience in this case was not Lich related.  The transition from Helminth subsume to armory sometimes led to an infinite loading screen, effectively crashing my game without giving a WAR code because it was hard locked.  It's frightening that it's gotten worse.

That said, it's great to see someone here from the development team.  It's genuinely encouraging to see real feedback, and it should be lauded instead of being the butt of a joke.  If it isn't clear, I believe this is a good situation, and joking about it is less beneficial than giving appropriate respect for actual engagement.

40 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

On a related note, it does seem like amber stars are less common.  That said, they're rare drops.  I don't have a statistically significant enough sample size to confirm.  It seems like they're a bit less frequent, but that might be terrible RNG.

It's not RNG, Amber Stars are just not dropping anymore, I get between 1-2 or more sometimes doing missions and since the last hotfix all I'm seeing is Cyan Stars.
My collection after I stopped selling them has come to a grinding halt 1796 Cyan Stars, 456 Amber Stars.

On 2020-12-02 at 6:14 AM, XxWarlord2017xX said:

for the last time!!! FIX THE INVASION WINDOW, cant select the second last invasion due to it just jumping over it!!! FML

On 2020-12-02 at 10:50 AM, Amebot said:

Xaku still randomly refuses to cast their 2. It will infinitely register as "already in use" even though it isn't.

On 2020-12-02 at 11:04 AM, ShichiseitenYasha said:

You know the funny thing is that this exact situation happened when they changed Radial Blind to LoS the first time, where enemies were being protected from blind by even being near enough to other enemies, lighting poles, support beams... the defense objective...

It's like they've learned literally nothing. The ability should have incorporated a short memory just like radial blind so that enemies you've seen can't dodge your ability due to the smallest level geometry. 

On 2020-12-01 at 11:36 PM, DrivaMain said:

No Fix for Theorem Infection?

Bonewidow is still meh. Ironbride needs to match The Arquebex in terms of raw DPS.

Also fixing collision box of space debris in Railjack missions when? We're bumping into things here.

On 2020-12-02 at 12:09 AM, Leqesai said:

You speak truth. Every point you've raised is valid. 

FFS DE, listen to the people playing your game. We've been telling you since the first time Bonewidow was 'tested' that Ironbride is garbage. Largely because the melee is extremely clunky to use. If you're going to slap REALLY clunky behavior restrictions on the mech then the damage output needs to compensate... I don't know how many hundreds of times this needs to be said to you people but being bull-headed is certainly not helping you.

The mech moves FAR too slow (related to animation speed rather than actual movement speed). The thing is hot garbage. It certainly succeeds in feeling like a heavy relic from the past but it is absolutely pointless to use bone widow over voidrig. In no universe is this slow-ass sword comparable in utility to voidrig's barrage of death. It isn't even that voidrig is unbalanced, it is just FAR more useful to be stationary firing projectiles when the mechs are so damn clunky to use. 

You actually want to fix Ironbride? Then ditch the asinine delays after every combo, build the necramech dash into the mech's combat-flow so you can go in/out smoothly, and up bonewidows general movement/animation speed to like 1.2x that of voidrig. It is clear bonewidow is not intended to be tanky style mech, but it sure as hell isn't a speedy one either... 

Using bonewidow over voidrig is like choosing to use a wheelchair while playing basketball against a team of NBA super stars. Nothing really wrong with using a wheelchair but expecting to compete with the NBA guys is absolutely ridiculous.

the incredibles love GIF

On 2020-12-02 at 1:56 AM, Butterfly85 said:

Eh, so Nothing major fixed yet then. Wake me when stuff is playable.

I don't need to keep posting my own thoughts when others do the talking for me. They probably do it better. Fortuna corpus scaling messed up right now. Enemies are hitting a little bit harder than I am used to on a tier 3 bounty when I shouldn't be that worried. 
As for Bonewidow, its a rushed sack of garbage. If reworks didnt take forever I'd be more hopeful but at this point, I don't even care anymore. I'll log on, make a new forma, get off. I don't care to keep playing and pretending to smile while these bugs keep me from enjoying the game. If I have to force a smile or force myself to like a game due to awful bugs that happen again and again due to negligence, I am simply not going to care. This year I have taken the most time away from warframe and have taken probably 5 breaks altogether. I took a break: before scarlet spear, in the middle of scarlet spear, after scarlet spear, 2 weeks after deimos dropped, and then another after maybe 10 patches. But here I am again deciding on whether or not I give a crap about playing and I really don't. DE cant figure it out that so much of what they put out is hot garbage to the point where one tiny change results in 2 warframes not working while they overhaul sound changes on the helminth infested abilities? Where is the focus here? I am so confused and I lack patience. Fix it or stop making empty promises. Go find the thread of stuff you guys said at the beginning of the year and during tennocon. Maybe Railjack will be more than just blow stuff up. Maybe we will actually avoid losing 4M to 9M affinity total on our necramechs. Maybe Bonewidow will actually be fun to play and not just another April Fools joke. Maybe Khora will work again. Maybe scaling will actually work. Maybe the weapon playing field will be semi balanced so I'd actually consider using a primary that isnt one of the 5 not awful-primaries-that-does-damage. Maybe you will actually pay attention to the test server you guys have and listen to the partners that have no other purpose than to tell you, "Hey, this Theorem arcane, is really bad and either needs a buff from god or just to be removed because as it stands it pollutes the loot table." 
Till then ill roll a weighted die and see what the odds are of me taking a break. 

1 hour ago, KankeiKen said:

I don't need to keep posting my own thoughts when others do the talking for me. They probably do it better. Fortuna corpus scaling messed up right now. Enemies are hitting a little bit harder than I am used to on a tier 3 bounty when I shouldn't be that worried. 
As for Bonewidow, its a rushed sack of garbage. If reworks didnt take forever I'd be more hopeful but at this point, I don't even care anymore. I'll log on, make a new forma, get off. I don't care to keep playing and pretending to smile while these bugs keep me from enjoying the game. If I have to force a smile or force myself to like a game due to awful bugs that happen again and again due to negligence, I am simply not going to care. This year I have taken the most time away from warframe and have taken probably 5 breaks altogether. I took a break: before scarlet spear, in the middle of scarlet spear, after scarlet spear, 2 weeks after deimos dropped, and then another after maybe 10 patches. But here I am again deciding on whether or not I give a crap about playing and I really don't. DE cant figure it out that so much of what they put out is hot garbage to the point where one tiny change results in 2 warframes not working while they overhaul sound changes on the helminth infested abilities? Where is the focus here? I am so confused and I lack patience. Fix it or stop making empty promises. Go find the thread of stuff you guys said at the beginning of the year and during tennocon. Maybe Railjack will be more than just blow stuff up. Maybe we will actually avoid losing 4M to 9M affinity total on our necramechs. Maybe Bonewidow will actually be fun to play and not just another April Fools joke. Maybe Khora will work again. Maybe scaling will actually work. Maybe the weapon playing field will be semi balanced so I'd actually consider using a primary that isnt one of the 5 not awful-primaries-that-does-damage. Maybe you will actually pay attention to the test server you guys have and listen to the partners that have no other purpose than to tell you, "Hey, this Theorem arcane, is really bad and either needs a buff from god or just to be removed because as it stands it pollutes the loot table." 
Till then ill roll a weighted die and see what the odds are of me taking a break. 

ryan gosling clap GIF

DE is really dropping the ball here. I hope they read and take your remarks seriously because they need to get their act together or risk losing a considerable amount of income from whales who are sick of their BS.

I am not normally one to nay say much of anything DE does, but Bone Widow has no compelling reason to level her, let alone level her 5 times.  The necromech at least offers complete domination with its artillery barrage (exalted weapon), even with the change bone widow is painfully slow to level, she needs to be able to benefit from ANY health increase - the limitation of how voidrigs regain health, even with her meat hook change, is completely underwhelming (since it doesn't work with shield maiden up, meaning she's taking more damage then she getting back using it).  Her exalted sword is also underwhelming, it should be at least as effective as the necromech's exatlted ability, it's not where near it.

I've spent the last week leveling the necromech to 40 and the bonewidow to 30, it would be a far more effective use of 5 forma to forma the bonewidow to get it to 40 for mastery (I'm extremely close to MR 30) then do kuva weapons, but it's simply not even worth considering. ATM, if I wasn't a die hard collector of in-game stuffs' - I'd be throwing the bonewidow in the trash can and stomping on it a few times out of frustration. 

I've seen video's saying it's possible to get a void rig to lvl 30 in 30 minutes, but that looks like dated material.  I'm averaging about 2~3k exp per minute (with the widow) - with an xp booster, doing steal path Vallis, capturing bases, necromech can do this using it's abilities (so makes xp faster), bonewidow - get destroyed on melee attempts, it's all based on archgun, and shield maiden. It is painfully slow - and this coming from someone that *enjoyed* spending 6 to 8 hours a day max ranking weapons, frames and anything else I could get my hands on, the grind on leveling void rigs is excessive compared to every other part of the game.  Focus Farming felt far more productive and fun, even with it's daily xp cap.

The rate of xp gain needs to be reconsidered imo, and bonewidow needs a compelling reason to even use her, like her exalted weapon having an innate life steal to facilitate tanking / melee combat, and a LOT more damage, the damage on her sword is laughable compared to high end *warframe* melee weapons.

1.  Please revert the change you made to Necramech hover, hit jump, hold jump to hover with Necramech is how it should be.

The way it's set now hit jump hold right mouse button just to make some controller right joystick work is down right stupid, I thought there was different coding for Mouse+Keyboard compared to a Controller.

With the change to mouse+keyboard I now cannot use the function of my mod Critical Focus while I'm hovering limiting my game play quality to walking around on the ground.

2.  Please revert the change to the stolen weapon icon by the Drahk Master, it was blue and easily noticed, now it's the same yellow colour as a way point mission marker and can be missed, especially in a survival mission with all the yellow air canisters.

On 2020-12-04 at 2:17 AM, Slayer-. said:

It's not RNG, Amber Stars are just not dropping anymore, I get between 1-2 or more sometimes doing missions and since the last hotfix all I'm seeing is Cyan Stars.
My collection after I stopped selling them has come to a grinding halt 1796 Cyan Stars, 456 Amber Stars.

So, definition of words.

The drop of any ayatan is an RNG value.

There seems to be a subsequent RNG roll for what type of star, based upon a factor of about 1:4 of amber:cyan.

Now, let me do the math in big flowery numbers, that are not accurate but used to illustrate the point.

I get 1000 drops, and the star drops at a 1% rate.  This actually means I have between 0 and 1000 stars....but statistically I have on average 10 stars.  1000*0.01=10.

Now in those 10 stars I get a roll to have either a cyan or an amber star.  0.2*10 = 2.  This mean on average I have 2, but can have between 10 and 0.

Now, what's the likelihood I get no amber?  1-(0.8)^10 = 0.107 - 10.7%.  Basically, 1 in 10 people after 1000 drops will see absolutely no ayatan amber stars, assuming average drops.  There is a statistical case where someone gets 1000 stars, and subsequently they are all either cyan or amber....which is possible but vanishingly probable.

ARE YOU PART OF THAT 10%?  I do this in caps, to highlight why I said that I do not have a statistically significant enough sample set to say no.  Neither do you.  What I can say is that in the last several days I've gotten a few stars, and I only remember cyan.  

Let's now frame this more realistically.  1% star drops and 20% amber mean a 0.002 drop rate.  If DE's actual rate of star drops is lower....which is entirely likely considering I cannot find a rate listed on the wiki....the likelihood that you get and amber star is insignificant.  

So, let's start this out on a positive note.  The changes to Bonewidow have generally been improvements.  I would say off-hand that there are now two viable abilities.  The actual gameplay is a bit less of an utter mess, and it actually feels like it could be fun in the future, assuming there was a reason to care about the mechs in general.

I would also state that the changes at least partially fell into line with what I requested.  Less of the downtime associated with movement, the health leech on meathook, and most importantly the actually interesting upgrades to the shield were much appreciated.

Now that we've gotten the good out of the way, let's discuss the lingering issues that mean I can't care about this thing in the slightest.  

1. Two of your four abilities are entirely worthless.  Yes, the 3 and 4 are still too clumsy.  Yes, their damage is too low.  Most frustratingly, both of them simply feel like bad warframe powers.  It's really frustrating when Voidrig's 3 is mediocre but manageable, and it's 4 is a enemy evaporating explosives barrage.
  2. The fact that mech orientation an not focus point means using meathook is only viable if you've waded into enemies.  It's frustrating to completely miss enemies, assuming they can arbitrarily be picked up, because you were running sideways and the mech was about 20 degrees off of lining up with them.
  3. Holy crap, is the health drain gigantic from meathook.  I like the heal, but enemies almost instantly evaporate.  I cannot understate the power of this....but I also acknowledge that using this on something like the Raknoids is banned because it would be so awesome....ouch.
  4. The slide is your primary source of fast movement.  It's basically a required upgrade path, because if you don't mod for it the mechs are a problem to get from objective to objective.  In a game about movement this is baffling.  I understand Voidrig is a chunky mech, so being slow is reasonable.  Maybe if you want us to mod for melee on Bonewidow it'd be reasonable to increase base mobility, so we can afford the slots.  Right now it's irrational to have the melee mods on Bonewidow, because the melee damage is so much worse than even the worst archgun.  When your melee mech is outshined so thoroughly by a trash tier archgun there's something wrong.

Now, the final bit.  Let's talk Deimos again.

1. Separate the tier 1, 2, and 3 isolation vaults.  Allow us to start any one of them from the Necralisk.  This allows people to grind what they want, and potentially get a public group.  Right now the public scene sucks because there's about a dozen different goals, and no random group is going to have the same ones.
  2. The resource dropping towers are a great idea on paper.  The problem is that it's become Wisps 2.0.  That's Cetus Wisps from PoE, in the event that you thought otherwise.  Basically people load in, fly over the landscape in a set path, and don't engage unless something spawns.  That's a recipe for grind, not for an alternative to your other time-sink activities.
  3. Grandmother's mend the family rewards are bad.  3 mother tokens for 5-6 times what Otak tokens sometimes require is highway robbery.  It's frustrating to see a good idea like interchangeability of tokens for resources that you like farming, then understand that the pricing structure is so wonky that there's no reason to engage in another RNG loot converter.  It's easier, and cheaper, to just wait for the next reset and grind those stupid resource towers.
  4. Please make Loid matter more.  Let me just spitball here.  All mech mods (sans the eventual prime versions) can be bought from him.  Rarity correspond to price, such that common=10k, uncommon=15k, and rare=25k.  Also have him sell damage mech weapon parts.  Why?  Well, assured rewards.  You can grind the isolation vaults for some time without a 5% drop item....which sucks.  If you could be assured to buy the item you want after 5 runs, even if the RNG is bad, it'd be a win all around.  Instead we have RNG as our primary game mechanic, and that never feels rewarding.  
  5. Now that we've discussed everything else, let's talk content.  I'm not complaining about the assist the corpus researcher mission, because I haven't done another mother bounty.  Once you max out the standing, and buy the stuff, there's no reason to engage with Deimos.  The highest grind content is the captura scenes....and at this point these vaults no longer exist because of the massive restructure.  I know you're flailing about and trying to find relevance after another bad year, but maybe it's time to consider the open world concepts done.  You now have everything but sentients....and it's been copy paste more than thematically linked stuff.  Deimos has not given us better, or even more.  It might be time to let this concept go, and work on something less grandiose which you can realistically hit out of the park.  Maybe it's time to halve the scope, limit the ambition, and deliver something good that is not game changing.  I'd suggest a pokemon style pets 2.0 system that allowed for the breeding of a perfect companion like you promised years back....and maybe we can reset the tone with that.  Pokemon is basically crack, and might be enough fun to bring back some veterans to experience a new take on old content.

It's nearly 2021.  I've now got Doom:Eternal, Rimworld, and other games that are competing with Warframe.  Thing is, Warframe has spent the last three years stationary, or adding content that isn't polished enough for EA to call beta access.  E freakin' A.  That's a bad look.

On 2020-12-04 at 5:21 PM, master_of_destiny said:

On 2020-12-04 at 6:17 PM, Slayer-. said:

7 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

So, definition of words.

The drop of any ayatan is an RNG value.

There seems to be a subsequent RNG roll for what type of star, based upon a factor of about 1:4 of amber:cyan.

Now, let me do the math in big flowery numbers, that are not accurate but used to illustrate the point.

I get 1000 drops, and the star drops at a 1% rate.  This actually means I have between 0 and 1000 stars....but statistically I have on average 10 stars.  1000*0.01=10.

Now in those 10 stars I get a roll to have either a cyan or an amber star.  0.2*10 = 2.  This mean on average I have 2, but can have between 10 and 0.

Now, what's the likelihood I get no amber?  1-(0.8)^10 = 0.107 - 10.7%.  Basically, 1 in 10 people after 1000 drops will see absolutely no ayatan amber stars, assuming average drops.  There is a statistical case where someone gets 1000 stars, and subsequently they are all either cyan or amber....which is possible but vanishingly probable.

ARE YOU PART OF THAT 10%?  I do this in caps, to highlight why I said that I do not have a statistically significant enough sample set to say no.  Neither do you.  What I can say is that in the last several days I've gotten a few stars, and I only remember cyan.  

Let's now frame this more realistically.  1% star drops and 20% amber mean a 0.002 drop rate.  If DE's actual rate of star drops is lower....which is entirely likely considering I cannot find a rate listed on the wiki....the likelihood that you get and amber star is insignificant.  

Let me try to clarify my use of RNG in that sentence which didn't seem to come across as I intended 'It's not RNG, Amber Stars are just not dropping anymore,' what I meant by that is, it's not because of bad RNG that they're not dropping anymore I know RNG controls the drop rates.

I still haven't had a single Amber Star drop since the last hotfix and to add I still haven't had a single one drop since my above post, now considering I'm a player who gets 1-2 sometimes more per mission and I play for hours on end each day, something has gone wrong since the last hotfix.

I'm a casual resource collector I destroy anything in my area and have noticed not one Amber Star has dropped, plenty of Cyan Stars just not any Amber Stars since the last hotfix and my play style hasn't altered.

So my conclusion is that DE has broken the code for Amber Star drops, I hope I'm wrong for those players who need Amber Stars.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Let me try to clarify my use of RNG in that sentence which didn't seem to come across as I intended 'It's not RNG, Amber Stars are just not dropping anymore,' what I meant by that is, it's not because of bad RNG that they're not dropping anymore I know RNG controls the drop rates.

I still haven't had a single Amber Star drop since the last hotfix and to add I still haven't had a single one drop since my above post, now considering I'm a player who gets 1-2 sometimes more per mission and I play for hours on end each day, something has gone wrong since the last hotfix.

I'm a casual resource collector I destroy anything in my area and have noticed not one Amber Star has dropped, plenty of Cyan Stars just not any Amber Stars since the last hotfix and my play style hasn't altered.

So my conclusion is that DE has broken the code for Amber Star drops, I hope I'm wrong for those players who need Amber Stars.

OK, that's completely different than the statement that this is not RNG.  That is, maybe, a valid concern.

With this said, we've gotten a bunch of fixes and breaks that are undocumented.  Let me qualify where I stand, and why I don't have enough data to actively call DE out after a couple of days.

1. Fix - Corpus ship tileset, T-shaped hangar bay.  Today I played the game, and the medallion didn't spawn behind a wall.
  2. Break - Corpus frozen world, end tile inside a valley with two raised platforms, the one on the left being evacuation and the right can spawn in ambulas and ship drops.  There's a shipping container at the end, on the left side, with two lockers inside.  The one farthest inside the container is inaccessible due to invisible solid level geometry.
  3. Continuing Break - Gunblades.  If you use a gunblade your accuracy can literally be in the 1000's of percent accuracy, while using the Opticor can directly hit an enemy and be counted as a miss.
  4. Fix - The Machete.  It was apparently supposed to be in Simaris's inventory....but hasn't been.  Apparently that was a bug, and you can now buy it.
  5. Break - Necramech.  It's a 50-50 coin flip as to whether affinity is displayed on orb vallis.  This is single player.
  6. Break - Necramech.  It seems from reports that they're still losing affinity.

The problem here is that DE's patch notes often are long, but immensely incomplete.  Is this a break?  Is it an unintended fix (plague arcanes)?  Maybe this is an intentional fix, with the ratio being changed heavily into the favor of cyan, so Deimos is a necessity because the unlimited bounty heavily favors giving out the amber stars.  I cannot say what is and isn't good anymore....

It's frightening to say that.  It's really been coming to this since Scarlet Spear, and 2020 will end with more question marks than solid plans for the future.  Sigh.

Game crashes after Host migration on Kuva Survival...

Would be nice to be refunded not only "those rewards" but affinity aswell... since i lost 1 hour i am kind of salty now...

Fix your freaking Game, its a shame how you gave up, the past 3 years have been mediocre, almost lolable.

Lets see, POE was nice, Fortuna was kind of nice, but just copy paste, both where half baked, unifinished.

Lotus(how about putting Ordis ONLY ORDIS instead of her robotic self) and Lore have been ignored. PVP has been ignored, railjack has been somehow playable, but since its another Content Island there is little to no interess in it.... but yes SHADOWS and Graphics, ann FASHION FRAME IS THE CONTENT, and people are even happy with it -.-´

This Year was pretty scary and bad for DE.. Oh yeah, dont come with me that is not possible to work on Lifequality changes on Home office etc...

Deimos was lol...

And Dont come at me "White Knights" that the Game is fine, well guess what its NOT. AND NOOO, dont freaking compare Warframe to other games...

Leveling up new Archwing guns while using Necramechs, I've noticed that sometimes your affinity gain for those weapon gets frozen.

It seems like that as soon as you get OUT of your Necramech, you cannot gain more affinity on that weapon once you get back in, until you reset the zone.

I've been doing capturable bases in Orb Vallis, and it seems fairly repeatable that my affinity gain is frozen upon leaving my Necramech (ie grabbing the data mass to activate the base while in operator mode)

Affinity gain with the same weapon while using it as a Heavy weapon with your frame afterwards still seems to work.

Anyone else noticed this?

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Sorry for doing this again....but it's been an interesting day.  Let me add another pile of WTF to the mix.

Did anyone else know that if you're in a necramech, on Orb Vallis, and kill the glassed enemies you don't get credit?  That's right, it's a crap shoot as to whether the affinity displays, but the glassmaker credit simply doesn't (all of this in solo mode).  I ran through two different cycles, got the 150 total values to pop-up in the bottom left corner....and then checked the results screen.  Nothing.  I considered this a visual bug, and finished my run to level up Bonewidow.  I got back to Fortuna....and no gains.  Considered the first time an oddity, plowed through a second, and same results.

It seems like a bug....but at this point I'd happily throw the few good bits of Deimos away to get back to the stability of the pre-Deimos game.  That says a lot in my book about the last half of this year...and it is depressing because I'd be throwing away the Helminth, Necramechs, 6 companions, 1 frame, and a content island just so that I didn't have to deal with all of the bugs.  Yes, I have thought about this at length unfortunately.

22 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Just had one drop.

Spoiler

20201206164501-1.jpg

7 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

Sorry for doing this again....but it's been an interesting day.  Let me add another pile of WTF to the mix.

Did anyone else know that if you're in a necramech, on Orb Vallis, and kill the glassed enemies you don't get credit?  That's right, it's a crap shoot as to whether the affinity displays, but the glassmaker credit simply doesn't (all of this in solo mode).  I ran through two different cycles, got the 150 total values to pop-up in the bottom left corner....and then checked the results screen.  Nothing.  I considered this a visual bug, and finished my run to level up Bonewidow.  I got back to Fortuna....and no gains.  Considered the first time an oddity, plowed through a second, and same results.

I'll be on later to try and rank up my BonedMech, though I've never noticed it I'll take notice later, seeing I'll be out in Orb Vallis for awhile. ;)

22 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

2 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Just had one drop.

Reveal hidden contents

20201206164501-1.jpg

Wow you're privileged considering I get them regularly but since the last hotfix they are just not dropping, getting the same amount of Cyan ones.

Archived