Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.3

[DE]darryl1

Thx!

But when can we expect the Nekros buff? Atm hes not a necromancer and if you buff his desecrate he will become the farmframe but still no necromancer...

Life siphon plz....

Also will rhino forever stay a tankdamagedealersupporter without weakness?

He was never meant to be a Nekromancer.  He also does not need buffing.  You just need to l2p

Thx!

But when can we expect the Nekros buff? Atm hes not a necromancer and if you buff his desecrate he will become the farmframe but still no necromancer...

Life siphon plz....

Also will rhino forever stay a tankdamagedealersupporter without weakness?

The Rhino is about the slowest moving frame in the game, including the jumps and the slides. I call that a weakness.

The Rhino is about the slowest moving frame in the game, including the jumps and the slides. I call that a weakness.

You never tried the speed helmet and rush on him did you? He can take the most damage, has an instahitting armor breaking ultimate with uber range and CC, can buff the teams damage. You didnt play this game for too long eh?

Edited by Genoscythe

You guys need to serioulsy do testing of your own before releasing it to the public, even though these hotfixes aren't breaking the event, you still need to think and test it yourselves first instead of using the community as guinea pigs when it comes to big events like these. Better to play a more polished event than one with a hotfix left and right.

Edited by __Kanade__

ahah you"re a funny guy, and his helmet is here for what ? It makes of rhino the 4 warframe in terms of sprint speed, that's very unfair

Will you fix the annoying bug where after a mission the screen turns black and you die for no reason?

Will you fix the annoying bug where after a mission the screen turns black and you die for no reason?

I need to figure out how to find a game where I am not simply running through a corridor watching numbers flash in the distance while my level 10 billion team mates lag through the level murdering everyone else

*(not trying to sound angry, just kinda disappoint)

Edited by Styros

About Rhino being tank without weakness - not true..fast rate of fire weapons and lazers tear him up. he can last just long enough to rez a person in a high level mission, Good thing about Rhino is that all his abilities come handy in different situations which I cannot say about Frost anymore..the only ability which is useful on Frost currently is his bubble ( I am playing missions level 50 and up). I love my Frosty but I cant play him anymore because the benefits of playing other frames overcome my love of Mr Ice Scream