Djinn Reawaken Mod buff/use on ALL sentinels

Kalvorax

So now that we have the vulpaphylas with their 30 second respawn timer....can we PLEASE make Reawaken A) 30 seconds to match so we have a sentinel that can be equivalent (better due to Set mods) B) Just give Reawaken to ALL sentinels?

There is ZERO reason to not have a means of getting a sentinel back except in purposeful death if all of its regen 'lives' are used up...and I WANT to use anything other than vulps and djinn in endless missions...especially steel path.

Personally I would say to switch Reawaken and (Primed) Regen around: make Reawaken instantly respawn Djinn a number of times at a % of health and make (Primed) Regen revive sentinels after a certain time (dependent on rank / shininess). Maybe, under that, Reawaken could reset its charges every respawn, basically giving Djinn a health multiplier.

Perhaps Regen could work not just on Sentinels but on any companion, with Sentinels taking half the time (same way fire rate mods on bows are 2x as effective) to make up for the ability to pick up other kinds of companions.

1 hour ago, Tyreaus said:

Personally I would say to switch Reawaken and (Primed) Regen around: make Reawaken instantly respawn Djinn a number of times at a % of health and make (Primed) Regen revive sentinels after a certain time (dependent on rank / shininess). Maybe, under that, Reawaken could reset its charges every respawn, basically giving Djinn a health multiplier.

Perhaps Regen could work not just on Sentinels but on any companion, with Sentinels taking half the time (same way fire rate mods on bows are 2x as effective) to make up for the ability to pick up other kinds of companions.

I've always felt that Primed/Regen was VERY limiting, more so after the reawaken mod was added to Djinn, that sent isnt even tanky to be useful outside of a stat stick/passive utility.

As for your suggestion, that COULD work. The main thing with non sentinel comps is that, outside of arbitrations, they have bleedout states that can be insanely long, thus they never really have to worry about death. I do like your idea though, it could work really well with djinn i think.

I forget its other precept (the aoe corrosive proc), but I think that could also be like the panzer's viral equivalent, spouting out corrosive spikes to the 10 proc max and helping with armor stripping (floaty Saryn B)).

Vulpaphylas REALLY have changed how companions feel to me, as I now feel better about bringing a comp to nearly anything, knowing it literally cant die.

Archived