Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account banned ? :(

Robby4u

Question

Hi there.

I dont know what else to do .

I made a ticket at suport .

It seems im banned for violating the EULA untill 2035.... ( kinda harsh dont you think ? ) 

I mean , we all know no one reads them from top to bottom and just agree....

I had 75 % discount . (made other purchases  also ) Wanted to buy plat. I even took7 days off from work so i can just sit home and play.

Can you ( DE staff  )  please look into my ban account? i know i might ( 100 % ) cursed a bit but it was towards the crown holder ( protea farm ) ( not towards players ) ( chat ban me if you like but not the account please , its the only game im playing and i really like it) 

I just got all protea parts last night and  bam ....this happens in the morning 

Thank you very much .

7 answers to this question

This thread will be locked as soon as a Mod sees it like it always is. The only thing that can be done is a support ticket. If they nailed you for that particular infraction, I am willing to bet you said something pretty bad "they don't care who or what it's in reference to" and most likely will not get the account back. Don't say really cruddy things in open chat next time.

1 hour ago, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

This thread will be locked as soon as a Mod sees it like it always is. The only thing that can be done is a support ticket. If they nailed you for that particular infraction, I am willing to bet you said something pretty bad "they don't care who or what it's in reference to" and most likely will not get the account back. Don't say really cruddy things in open chat next time.

i havent said anything toxic  in open chat , and if i did it was with my mr29 friend in our group chat .

Something is really wierd .

I cant even use that account ( main account )  to enter forum.

I did a suport ticket.

i.ve bought plat 1k plat like 3 times ,exclusive bundles etc . I like the game.Why would i risk it ? :( 

Got nailed for what? what infraction ? No ilegal program/software etc , no negative plat , 

i hope this is a mistake tho .

edit : thats all it says :( 

unknown.png?width=1204&height=677

Yeah... not reading the EULA doesn't make it not apply. Accepting it is effectively signing a contract and infringing it has consequences.
I swear a lot too but over third party platforms.
Keeping it mostly clean ingame specifically for this reason.
Wether it's intentional or not, the crown holder is a bit of a stereotype and is in an uncomfortable situation similar to Nezha's regarding chat so... depending on what you said you might not get your account back.
If you got false flagged by a bot then you might have a chance as they've been overly eager to ban before but if it was a manual ban by staff, you'd best start looking for another game to play.

Archived