Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small question about donating to the clan vault

Patash

Question

Hi, I have a question about donating decorations/resources to the clan dojo. I've recently started a project in my dojo - a museum kind of thing. I want it to involve stuff that you can get only one time per account (Steel Path Trophies, Nihil's Oubliette etc.). So, I want to start a second account where i would try to get these stuff.
My question is: Is it allowed to donate decorations to my dojo (where my main account is) from my alt account? I know it is against ToS to have two accounts owned by one person interact with each other, but i don't know if it involves donating to the clan vault while both accounts are in the same clan.

Thank you for your help

4 answers to this question

I would say most likely it should be fine. You aren't doing it to get an advantage, and you still need to collect all the content, it would just be like having a friend do it for you.

But your best bet is contacting support and asking them the exact question you posted here, they will have a more concrete answer. Last I checked, they handle these things on a case by case basis

Link: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Archived