Has anyone seen this before?

DrivaMain

22 minutes ago, kyori said:

Yes. It is the new fly-in with Arcana update iirc. Though it serves no logic as there are more than 4 landing crafts, more than in a squad of 4 or solo.

Well, they might not be flying to the same node.

37 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Looking at it again. It reminds me of the old defunct Trial mission cinematic entry. Did they forgot to remove the asset or are they trying to... no they aren't bold enough to revive raids again, are they?

Honestly, it looked to me like it was a glitch.  It shows your landing craft on one random flight path... then glitches and spawns the default Liset on every *other* possible flight path.  I'm pretty sure it's less "revive raids" and more "oops, how did that happen?"

2 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Looking at it again. It reminds me of the old defunct Trial mission cinematic entry. Did they forgot to remove the asset or are they trying to... no they aren't bold enough to revive raids again, are they?

It likely is just your standard glitch of the code calling the wrong animation set.

I've had it also show no other ships while I was in a party of 4 once, it happens from time to time.

On 2020-12-02 at 1:30 AM, DrivaMain said:

I was under the impression that the old raids were taken out due to a lack of quality and placed on the To Do List by DE like the Sergeant rework.

35 minutes ago, --Councilor_Vay_Hek-- said:

I was under the impression that the old raids were taken out due to a lack of quality and placed on the To Do List by DE like the Sergeant rework.

I heard it was more the fact that every update kept breaking them, good old spaghetti/Jenga code problems and the like.

Archived